|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John McCain view his father?
(a) A small man with a big heart.
(b) As a hero.
(c) A man with varied interests.
(d) As a man who took life way too seriously.
2. This book offers a real account of what?
(a) Triumphs and pitfalls of military men.
(b) Triumphs of politics.
(c) Pitfalls of politics.
(d) John McCain's father's experiences in a prison camp.
3. Who were John McCain's heroes?
(a) All Marines.
(b) John Sidney McCain Jr. and Sr.
(c) All Naval men.
(d) His ancestors back to the Revolution.
4. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about the men who served under him?
(a) He felt as if he didn't know them enough.
(b) He was very close to them.
(c) He thought they were very inept.
(d) He deliberately kept himself distant from them since he was a commander not a friend.
5. Who stood by John Sidney McCain Jr.'s side at the wedding?
(a) No one.
(b) His best friend.
(c) John Sidney McCain Sr.
(d) His father-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did people mourn for John Sidney McCain Sr .after his death?
2. Who was John's main teacher?
3. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. do in school?
4. How did John Sidney McCain Jr. feel about the Navy?
5. What amphibious assault did Jack command?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)