|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John feel about his actions regarding the bully?
(a) He felt they weren't honorable and regretted doing the deed.
(b) He wished he were slightly meaner.
(c) He thought it was a great story.
(d) He bragged about the incident to all who would listen.
2. What was John's term paper for history class about?
(b) The Civil War.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) World War I.
3. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. do in school?
(a) He was suspended for his grades.
(b) He was average academically.
(c) He was valedictorian.
(d) He did not do well in school.
4. How many Distinguished Service Medals did John Sidney McCain Sr. receive during World War II?
5. How old was John McCain when his grandfather died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was education for Navy families like?
2. What was John Sidney McCain Sr. supposed to avoid doing with his grandson?
3. What was the USS Gunnel supposed to do after its mission?
4. What did John and his friends do to the bully in retaliation?
5. How was John different from his father and grandfather scholastically?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)