|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reputation did John Sidney McCain Sr. have while serving on the USS Ohio and the USS Baltimore?
(a) He was unknown.
(b) He was a partier.
(c) He was scorned.
(d) He was highly regarded.
2. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about fighting?
(a) He hated it.
(b) He didn't like it, but thought there were times when a man had to fight.
(c) It made him sad.
(d) He didn't know what to do with himself in times of peace.
3. What amphibious assault did Jack command?
(a) Operation Chromite.
(b) Operation Steel Pike 1.
(c) Operation Balavegaya.
(d) Operation Camargue.
4. What award did Jack receive after his work on the amphibious assault?
(a) National Defense Service Medal.
(b) The Legion of Merit.
(c) Navy & Marine Corps Achievement Medal.
(d) Meritorious Service Medal.
5. "Faith of My Fathers" is about all the following men except for which one?
(a) Slew McCain.
(b) John Laurence McCain.
(c) John Sidney McCain III.
(d) John Sidney McCain Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the officers feel about Captain Ben Hart?
2. What was one of John's favorite subjects in school?
3. Where was John Sidney McCain Jr. stationed when John Sidney McCain Sr. first met his grandson?
4. What two factors contribute to a student's class standing?
5. In what area did John's interests lie?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)