|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a problem when John entered high school?
(a) His propensity for getting in trouble.
(b) Making friends.
(c) His grades.
(d) His hearing.
2. How did the men serving under Jack feel about him?
(a) They thought he was wise, but too distant.
(b) They thought he was a foolish leader.
(c) They greatly respected him.
(d) They were afraid of him.
3. What two factors contribute to a student's class standing?
(a) Academic performance and lineage.
(b) Neatness and academic performance.
(c) Academic performance and grease grade.
(d) Grease grade and neatness.
4. What was education for Navy families like?
(c) Focused on American history.
(d) Focused on global history.
5. Jack served as second in command on the USS St. Paul in which war?
(a) Korean War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) World War II.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John relate to the bully later in life?
2. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
3. What physical handicap almost kept John Sidney McCain Sr. from serving?
4. Who almost blasted the USS Gunnel?
5. How did Roberta McCain's parents feel about John Sidney McCain Jr.?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)