|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was John's term paper for history class about?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Civil War.
2. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. die?
(a) He died of old age.
(b) He was killed by a man under his command.
(c) He died in battle.
(d) He collapsed at his welcome home celebration.
3. How did the officers feel about Captain Ben Hart?
(a) They were jealous of his relationship with the students.
(b) They ridiculed him.
(c) They admired him.
(d) They did not respect him.
4. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about fighting?
(a) He didn't know what to do with himself in times of peace.
(b) It made him sad.
(c) He didn't like it, but thought there were times when a man had to fight.
(d) He hated it.
5. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. do in school?
(a) He was suspended for his grades.
(b) He did not do well in school.
(c) He was valedictorian.
(d) He was average academically.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jack was knowledgable and resourceful about what?
2. What award did John Sidney McCain Sr. get for fighting to save damaged destroyers?
3. What amphibious assault did Jack command?
4. According to John McCain III, how do children of sailors feel?
5. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about the men who served under him?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)