|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two factors contribute to a student's class standing?
(a) Academic performance and lineage.
(b) Academic performance and grease grade.
(c) Grease grade and neatness.
(d) Neatness and academic performance.
2. What was John Sidney McCain Sr.'s appearance like?
(a) He was immaculate.
(b) He never stepped out of uniform.
(c) He always wore the most current styles when he was out of uniform.
(d) He was notoriously disheveled.
3. What did John Sidney McCain Sr do in the Second World War?
(a) He finished school and joined the Navy.
(b) He commanded all the land-based aircraft operations in the South Pacific for five months
(c) He commanded a submarine.
(d) He became a pilot.
4. What job did John McCain's grandfather have?
(a) Naval Aviator.
(b) Naval cartographer.
(c) Aircraft carrier designer.
5. Where did Jack go before he went to the Academy?
(a) He spent two weeks touring Europe.
(b) He went to a specialized tutoring school.
(c) He spent two weeks aboard ship.
(d) He went to a pre-training camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the men serving under Jack feel about him?
2. What job did John McCain's father have?
3. What award did Jack receive after his work on the amphibious assault?
4. What was a problem when John entered high school?
5. How did Jack feel about the men serving under him?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)