|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was John's term paper for history class about?
(a) World War I.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) His grandfather.
2. How old was John McCain when his grandfather died?
3. John Sidney McCain Sr. was the first McCain to do what?
(a) Get an education.
(b) Win a medal.
(c) Choose Army over Navy.
(d) Choose Navy over Army.
4. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about fighting?
(a) It made him sad.
(b) He didn't like it, but thought there were times when a man had to fight.
(c) He hated it.
(d) He didn't know what to do with himself in times of peace.
5. What was education for Navy families like?
(a) Focused on global history.
(c) Focused on American history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was John Sidney McCain Sr. supposed to avoid doing with his grandson?
2. How did John feel about his actions regarding the bully?
3. What did the signal from the USS Gunnel do?
4. What did Captain Hart give John demerits for?
5. What was a problem when John entered high school?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)