|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was education for Navy families like?
(a) Focused on global history.
(b) Focused on American history.
2. What was Roberta and John Sidney McCain Jr's wedding like?
(a) They eloped.
(b) They didn't invite family - just friends.
(c) They had a small ceremony with just immediate relatives.
(d) They had a huge society wedding.
3. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. do in school?
(a) He was average academically.
(b) He was valedictorian.
(c) He was suspended for his grades.
(d) He did not do well in school.
4. John Sidney McCain Sr. was the first McCain to do what?
(a) Choose Army over Navy.
(b) Get an education.
(c) Choose Navy over Army.
(d) Win a medal.
5. What happened when John McCain was five?
(a) His father died.
(b) His grandfather died.
(c) His brother went off to war.
(d) The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John feel about the Academy after the school year really began?
2. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about fighting?
3. How did Jack feel about the men serving under him?
4. What did Jack command during World War II?
5. What was a problem when John entered high school?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)