|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about the men who served under him?
(a) He thought they were very inept.
(b) He felt as if he didn't know them enough.
(c) He was very close to them.
(d) He deliberately kept himself distant from them since he was a commander not a friend.
2. What was John Sidney McCain Sr. supposed to avoid doing with his grandson?
(a) He wasn't supposed to watch his grandson alone.
(b) He wasn't supposed to coddle his grandson.
(c) He wasn't supposed to talk with his grandson.
(d) He was supposed to avoid all talk of war around his grandson.
3. John Sidney McCain Sr. was the first McCain to do what?
(a) Choose Army over Navy.
(b) Choose Navy over Army.
(c) Win a medal.
(d) Get an education.
4. What two factors contribute to a student's class standing?
(a) Academic performance and lineage.
(b) Academic performance and grease grade.
(c) Grease grade and neatness.
(d) Neatness and academic performance.
5. Who stood by John Sidney McCain Jr.'s side at the wedding?
(a) No one.
(b) John Sidney McCain Sr.
(c) His father-in-law.
(d) His best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. This book offers a real account of what?
2. Jack was knowledgable and resourceful about what?
3. What was Captain Ben Hart known for?
4. "Faith of My Fathers" is about all the following men except for which one?
5. What position did Jack assume in London?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)