|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a problem when John entered high school?
(a) Making friends.
(b) His propensity for getting in trouble.
(c) His grades.
(d) His hearing.
2. John Sidney McCain Sr. was the first McCain to do what?
(a) Win a medal.
(b) Get an education.
(c) Choose Navy over Army.
(d) Choose Army over Navy.
3. How did the officers feel about Captain Ben Hart?
(a) They ridiculed him.
(b) They did not respect him.
(c) They admired him.
(d) They were jealous of his relationship with the students.
4. How much oxygen did the USS Gunnel have when it resurfaced after being deeply submerged when the Japanese were around?
(a) They were completely out.
(b) Half a day.
(c) Less than an hour.
(d) One day.
5. Who almost blasted the USS Gunnel?
(a) Other Americans.
(b) The British.
(c) The Russians.
(d) The Germans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did people mourn for John Sidney McCain Sr .after his death?
2. Why did John go back to his old ways?
3. What was education for Navy families like?
4. What was John's term paper for history class about?
5. According to John McCain III, how do children of sailors feel?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)