|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface - Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about the men who served under him?
(a) He was very close to them.
(b) He felt as if he didn't know them enough.
(c) He deliberately kept himself distant from them since he was a commander not a friend.
(d) He thought they were very inept.
2. What award did John Sidney McCain Sr. get for fighting to save damaged destroyers?
(a) Medal of Honor.
(b) Navy Cross.
(c) Distinguished Service Medal.
(d) Purple Heart.
3. What was John Sidney McCain Jr.'s physique like when he left the Academy?
(a) He was tall yet slender.
(b) He was very average.
(c) He was a small man.
(d) He was a very large man.
4. What was Roberta and John Sidney McCain Jr's wedding like?
(a) They had a small ceremony with just immediate relatives.
(b) They didn't invite family - just friends.
(c) They eloped.
(d) They had a huge society wedding.
5. How often did John McCain see his grandfather?
(d) Once a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John Sidney McCain Jr. feel about the Navy?
2. How did John McCain view his father?
3. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. die?
4. This book offers a real account of what?
5. What physical handicap almost kept John Sidney McCain Sr. from serving?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)