|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface - Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical handicap almost kept John Sidney McCain Sr. from serving?
(a) A limp.
(b) A weak arm.
(c) Poor eyesight.
(d) Defective hearing.
2. What reputation did John Sidney McCain Sr. have while serving on the USS Ohio and the USS Baltimore?
(a) He was highly regarded.
(b) He was scorned.
(c) He was a partier.
(d) He was unknown.
3. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about the men who served under him?
(a) He deliberately kept himself distant from them since he was a commander not a friend.
(b) He thought they were very inept.
(c) He felt as if he didn't know them enough.
(d) He was very close to them.
4. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. do in school?
(a) He was suspended for his grades.
(b) He was average academically.
(c) He was valedictorian.
(d) He did not do well in school.
5. This book offers a real account of what?
(a) Triumphs of politics.
(b) John McCain's father's experiences in a prison camp.
(c) Triumphs and pitfalls of military men.
(d) Pitfalls of politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stood by John Sidney McCain Jr.'s side at the wedding?
2. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about fighting?
3. What was Roberta and John Sidney McCain Jr's wedding like?
4. John Sidney McCain Sr. was the first McCain to do what?
5. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)