|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface - Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was John McCain when his grandfather died?
2. How did those under John Sidney McCain Sr. view him?
(a) They didn't understand his decisions and felt he was just a partier who didn't take fighting seriously.
(b) They thought he was weak.
(c) They felt he was too autocratic.
(d) He was a born leader who garnered respect.
3. What did John Sidney McCain Jr. and his wife find when they came home from their dinner date?
(a) John Sidney McCain Sr was missing, and the baby was alone.
(b) John Sidney McCain Sr was sleeping with his tiny grandson.
(c) The house was a disaster.
(d) John Sidney McCain Sr was drunk.
4. How long did people mourn for John Sidney McCain Sr .after his death?
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) More than a decade.
5. What happened after John Sidney McCain Sr. made a decision during a typhoon?
(a) He was promoted.
(b) He was ordered to relinquish his command.
(c) He was told to share his command.
(d) He was given a medal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical handicap almost kept John Sidney McCain Sr. from serving?
2. What medal did John Sidney McCain Sr. get for his courage and leadership in the Guadalcanal campaign?
3. What strength did McCain's mother have that helped the family?
4. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about fighting?
5. What was Roberta and John Sidney McCain Jr's wedding like?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)