|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface - Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about the men who served under him?
(a) He thought they were very inept.
(b) He felt as if he didn't know them enough.
(c) He deliberately kept himself distant from them since he was a commander not a friend.
(d) He was very close to them.
2. "Faith of My Fathers" is about all the following men except for which one?
(a) Slew McCain.
(b) John Laurence McCain.
(c) John Sidney McCain III.
(d) John Sidney McCain Jr.
3. How long did people mourn for John Sidney McCain Sr .after his death?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) More than a decade.
(d) A year.
4. This book offers a real account of what?
(a) Pitfalls of politics.
(b) Triumphs of politics.
(c) Triumphs and pitfalls of military men.
(d) John McCain's father's experiences in a prison camp.
5. What was John Sidney McCain Sr. supposed to avoid doing with his grandson?
(a) He wasn't supposed to talk with his grandson.
(b) He was supposed to avoid all talk of war around his grandson.
(c) He wasn't supposed to watch his grandson alone.
(d) He wasn't supposed to coddle his grandson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was John McCain when his grandfather died?
2. What strength did McCain's mother have that helped the family?
3. According to John McCain III, how do children of sailors feel?
4. What medal did John Sidney McCain Sr. get for his courage and leadership in the Guadalcanal campaign?
5. How did Roberta McCain's parents feel about John Sidney McCain Jr.?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)