|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface - Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John Sidney McCain Jr. feel about the Navy?
(a) He felt is was slightly more interesting than the Army.
(b) He thought it was the best of all the poor choices.
(c) He was obsessed with it.
(d) He felt like joining it was a necessary chore.
2. What did John Sidney McCain Sr do in the Second World War?
(a) He commanded all the land-based aircraft operations in the South Pacific for five months
(b) He finished school and joined the Navy.
(c) He became a pilot.
(d) He commanded a submarine.
3. How did Roberta McCain's parents feel about John Sidney McCain Jr.?
(a) They didn't appreciate him.
(b) They tolerated him.
(c) They adored him.
(d) They felt he would be a great leader one day.
4. What physical handicap almost kept John Sidney McCain Sr. from serving?
(a) A weak arm.
(b) A limp.
(c) Poor eyesight.
(d) Defective hearing.
5. How old was John McCain when his grandfather died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stood by John Sidney McCain Jr.'s side at the wedding?
2. What happened after John Sidney McCain Sr. made a decision during a typhoon?
3. How did John McCain remember his grandfather?
4. How did John McCain view his father?
5. What job did John McCain's father have?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)