|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface - Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John McCain view his father?
(a) A man with varied interests.
(b) A small man with a big heart.
(c) As a hero.
(d) As a man who took life way too seriously.
2. Who stood by John Sidney McCain Jr.'s side at the wedding?
(a) His best friend.
(b) John Sidney McCain Sr.
(c) His father-in-law.
(d) No one.
3. What medal did John Sidney McCain Sr. get for his courage and leadership in the Guadalcanal campaign?
(a) Purple Heart.
(b) Distinguished Service Medal.
(c) Navy Cross.
(d) Medal of Honor.
4. How did John Sidney McCain Jr. feel about the Navy?
(a) He felt like joining it was a necessary chore.
(b) He felt is was slightly more interesting than the Army.
(c) He thought it was the best of all the poor choices.
(d) He was obsessed with it.
5. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. do in school?
(a) He did not do well in school.
(b) He was average academically.
(c) He was valedictorian.
(d) He was suspended for his grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was John Sidney McCain Sr.'s appearance like?
2. What award did John Sidney McCain Sr. get for fighting to save damaged destroyers?
3. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
4. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about the men who served under him?
5. How many Distinguished Service Medals did John Sidney McCain Sr. receive during World War II?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)