|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface - Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did people mourn for John Sidney McCain Sr .after his death?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) A week.
(d) More than a decade.
2. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
(a) World War I through World War II.
(b) World War I through the Vietnam War.
(c) The Civil War through World War II.
(d) The Revolution through World War I.
3. How often did John McCain see his grandfather?
(b) Once a month.
4. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about the men who served under him?
(a) He deliberately kept himself distant from them since he was a commander not a friend.
(b) He was very close to them.
(c) He thought they were very inept.
(d) He felt as if he didn't know them enough.
5. "Faith of My Fathers" is about all the following men except for which one?
(a) Slew McCain.
(b) John Sidney McCain Jr.
(c) John Laurence McCain.
(d) John Sidney McCain III.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Distinguished Service Medals did John Sidney McCain Sr. receive during World War II?
2. According to John McCain III, how do children of sailors feel?
3. What physical handicap almost kept John Sidney McCain Sr. from serving?
4. How did John Sidney McCain Jr. feel about the Navy?
5. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. die?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)