|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface - Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about the men who served under him?
(a) He thought they were very inept.
(b) He deliberately kept himself distant from them since he was a commander not a friend.
(c) He felt as if he didn't know them enough.
(d) He was very close to them.
2. "Faith of My Fathers" is about all the following men except for which one?
(a) John Laurence McCain.
(b) Slew McCain.
(c) John Sidney McCain Jr.
(d) John Sidney McCain III.
3. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. die?
(a) He was killed by a man under his command.
(b) He died of old age.
(c) He died in battle.
(d) He collapsed at his welcome home celebration.
4. What strength did McCain's mother have that helped the family?
(a) She had natural charm, beauty, and social graces.
(b) She was brilliant.
(c) She was impeccably neat.
(d) She knew the inner-workings of the Navy.
5. According to John McCain III, how do children of sailors feel?
(a) They want to be just like their fathers and don't think of other career options.
(b) They don't see their fathers much, but they understand why and are proud.
(c) Like they get to see the world.
(d) Angry at the government for taking their fathers away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Roberta and John Sidney McCain Jr's wedding like?
2. How old was John McCain when his grandfather died?
3. What did John Sidney McCain Sr do in the Second World War?
4. This book offers a real account of what?
5. How did Roberta McCain's parents feel about John Sidney McCain Jr.?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)