|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Americans were prisoners with John?
(a) He was the only one.
(c) Over 80.
2. What amphibious assault did Jack command?
(a) Operation Balavegaya.
(b) Operation Steel Pike 1.
(c) Operation Camargue.
(d) Operation Chromite.
3. What was one of John's favorite subjects in school?
(a) He hated all the subjects.
4. What Army exercises in training did John excel in?
(b) Surviving in a POW camp.
(c) Evading the enemy.
5. What health issue did John first struggle with when he roomed with Bud?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the prisoners able to do by April of 1969?
2. How did John Sidney McCain Jr. feel about the Navy?
3. What did the Frenchman who interviewed John want him to do?
4. After John ejected from his plane, what we he even more determined to do?
5. How much oxygen did the USS Gunnel have when it resurfaced after being deeply submerged when the Japanese were around?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)