|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What award did John Sidney McCain Sr. get for fighting to save damaged destroyers?
(a) Purple Heart.
(b) Medal of Honor.
(c) Distinguished Service Medal.
(d) Navy Cross.
2. How did the soldiers feel about the increased bombing?
(a) They were terrified.
(b) It gave them cautious hope.
(c) They cursed their government.
(d) It was a great morale boost.
3. Where did Jack go before he went to the Academy?
(a) He spent two weeks touring Europe.
(b) He went to a pre-training camp.
(c) He spent two weeks aboard ship.
(d) He went to a specialized tutoring school.
4. What position did Jack assume in London?
(a) He assumed command of all the US naval forces in Europe.
(b) He became a two-star general.
(c) He was a teacher for the Academy.
(d) He worked for the United Nations.
5. How did the soldiers revolt on February 7, 1971?
(a) They all raced for the gates.
(b) They held a church service.
(c) They began attacking the guards.
(d) They gathered for a concert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jack do to ensure his son's release?
2. What did Jake and Slew find difficult when they talked about war experiences to elementary students?
3. What did the Vietnamese do when he landed?
4. When was the last time bombs fell in Hanoi?
5. How many children did Carol and John have?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)