|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mike make out of the cloth he received?
(a) A cross.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A white flag to wave out the window.
(d) An American flag.
2. What reputation did John Sidney McCain Sr. have while serving on the USS Ohio and the USS Baltimore?
(a) He was highly regarded.
(b) He was a partier.
(c) He was scorned.
(d) He was unknown.
3. What did Jack keep on file that only those closest to him knew about?
(a) Battle strategies.
(b) Vietnamese maneuvers.
(c) Anything relating to his son and the other war prisoners.
(d) Anti-American propaganda.
4. How did the soldiers revolt on February 7, 1971?
(a) They began attacking the guards.
(b) They gathered for a concert.
(c) They all raced for the gates.
(d) They held a church service.
5. What did John do during the Christmas Eve service in 1968?
(a) He prayed for his family.
(b) He decided that trusting God was useless.
(c) He finally broke down and cried.
(d) He started an uprising.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the guards react to the classes the soldiers gave each other?
2. How long did people mourn for John Sidney McCain Sr .after his death?
3. Where did Jack ask to have his change of command ceremony?
4. What position did Jack have in NY in 1965?
5. How did John feel about the Committee of Liaison with Families of Servicemen Detained in North Vietnam?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)