|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were John McCain's heroes?
(a) All Naval men.
(b) His ancestors back to the Revolution.
(c) John Sidney McCain Jr. and Sr.
(d) All Marines.
2. What did Johnny Apple write?
(a) That John was dead.
(b) That John never went on a mission.
(c) That John had joined the enemy.
(d) That John was missing.
3. What did John do during the Christmas Eve service in 1968?
(a) He decided that trusting God was useless.
(b) He started an uprising.
(c) He prayed for his family.
(d) He finally broke down and cried.
4. Where did Jack ask to have his change of command ceremony?
(a) On the USS Oriskany.
(b) In a private ceremony in his living room.
(c) In Hanoi.
(d) Back in the United States.
5. What physical handicap almost kept John Sidney McCain Sr. from serving?
(a) Poor eyesight.
(b) A limp.
(c) Defective hearing.
(d) A weak arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the prisoners able to do by April of 1969?
2. What medal did John Sidney McCain Sr. get for his courage and leadership in the Guadalcanal campaign?
3. How did the prisoners protest the Vietnamese attempt to used communication for propaganda?
4. What did John think as he ejected from the plane over Hanoi?
5. What was a problem when John entered high school?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)