|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In late August, months after offering John an early release, what did the Vietnamese do?
(a) They stopped feeding him.
(b) They offered him a release again.
(c) They beat him brutally.
(d) They made him write a letter to his father.
2. Where did Jack ask to have his change of command ceremony?
(a) In a private ceremony in his living room.
(b) On the USS Oriskany.
(c) Back in the United States.
(d) In Hanoi.
3. According to John McCain III, how do children of sailors feel?
(a) They don't see their fathers much, but they understand why and are proud.
(b) Angry at the government for taking their fathers away.
(c) Like they get to see the world.
(d) They want to be just like their fathers and don't think of other career options.
4. How often did John McCain see his grandfather?
(c) Once a month.
5. What health issue did John first struggle with when he roomed with Bud?
Short Answer Questions
1. After John ejected from his plane, what we he even more determined to do?
2. How did the soldiers feel about the prosecution of the war under the Johnson administration?
3. What was John Sidney McCain Jr.'s physique like when he left the Academy?
4. How long did John have to stay in a small room as punishment?
5. What was the result of having a famous father for John?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)