|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about fighting?
(a) He didn't like it, but thought there were times when a man had to fight.
(b) He didn't know what to do with himself in times of peace.
(c) It made him sad.
(d) He hated it.
2. Where did the prisoners leave messages for each other?
(a) Washroom drains.
(b) In food.
(c) In clothing.
(d) They didn't.
3. How did Pete react to John?
(a) He was kind and offered his bed.
(b) He spit in his face.
(c) He swore at him.
(d) He ignored John.
4. What happened after John Sidney McCain Sr. made a decision during a typhoon?
(a) He was told to share his command.
(b) He was promoted.
(c) He was ordered to relinquish his command.
(d) He was given a medal.
5. What did the Air Force major say to John about his time in Korea?
(a) He talked about surviving on very little food.
(b) He talked about how they managed to evade the enemy.
(c) He talked about his experiences as a POW.
(d) He talked about the importance of the code talking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did John hold at Camp Unity?
2. What protocol did the American Prisoners of War follow?
3. What signal did the USS Gunnel send out?
4. Where was the ship taken for repairs?
5. How did John feel about the Vietnamese' actions in the August after he was offered an early release?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)