|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was John Sidney McCain Sr.'s appearance like?
(a) He never stepped out of uniform.
(b) He was notoriously disheveled.
(c) He always wore the most current styles when he was out of uniform.
(d) He was immaculate.
2. Where was the ship taken for repairs?
(a) Back to Meridian.
(b) The Philippines.
(c) Back to Pittsburgh.
(d) Nowhere -- it was underwater.
3. What did John get more serious about during his second cruise on the USS Intrepid?
(a) His friendships.
(b) His grades.
(c) His career.
(d) Getting married.
4. What signal did the USS Gunnel send out?
(a) A Morse Code message with light beams.
(b) A red smoke signal rocket.
(c) A white flag.
(d) An illuminated country flag.
5. What did Jack command during World War II?
(a) Three cruisers.
(b) Three battalions .
(c) Three troops.
(d) Three submarines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
2. What was education for Navy families like?
3. How did the guards react to the classes the soldiers gave each other?
4. What did Jack keep on file that only those closest to him knew about?
5. What did the prisoners call the mayor of Hanoi's official residence?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)