|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amphibious assault did Jack command?
(a) Operation Balavegaya.
(b) Operation Chromite.
(c) Operation Camargue.
(d) Operation Steel Pike 1.
2. What strength did McCain's mother have that helped the family?
(a) She was impeccably neat.
(b) She knew the inner-workings of the Navy.
(c) She had natural charm, beauty, and social graces.
(d) She was brilliant.
3. How did the officers feel about Captain Ben Hart?
(a) They admired him.
(b) They were jealous of his relationship with the students.
(c) They did not respect him.
(d) They ridiculed him.
4. What happened after John's actions during the Christmas Eve service in 1968?
(a) He was put into solitary confinement.
(b) He was beaten.
(c) A fellow soldier reminded him of how much God loved him.
(d) His family wrote to him.
5. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. die?
(a) He was killed by a man under his command.
(b) He died in battle.
(c) He died of old age.
(d) He collapsed at his welcome home celebration.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the pilots feel about the orders they were given?
2. How did Pete react to John?
3. How long did John have to stay in a small room as punishment?
4. What was education for Navy families like?
5. How did John McCain view his father?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)