|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What protocol did the American Prisoners of War follow?
(a) The Code of Conduct.
(b) The American Creed.
(c) The Navy Code.
(d) The Code of Honor.
2. How many children did Carol and John have?
(a) They couldn't have any.
3. How deep did the USS Gunnel submerge when surrounded by the seven Japanese freighters?
(a) 3,000 feet.
(b) 300 feet.
(c) It didn't submerge.
(d) 50 feet.
4. What classes did John and Orson teach?
(a) History and religion.
(b) History and literature.
(c) Literature and science.
(d) Science and history.
5. How did the pilots feel about the orders they were given?
(a) They were frustrated.
(b) They thought the decisions were wise.
(c) They were angry.
(d) They refused to follow them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when John McCain was five?
2. Where did the peace talks resume in October?
3. What did Jack keep on file that only those closest to him knew about?
4. What were the Vietnamese soldiers banned from when dealing with the prisoners?
5. What was one of John's favorite subjects in school?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)