|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the soldiers call the camp Bud, Orson, and John were taken to?
(a) The Plantation.
(b) Camp Unity.
(c) Skid Row.
(d) The Hilton.
2. "Faith of My Fathers" is about all the following men except for which one?
(a) John Sidney McCain Jr.
(b) John Laurence McCain.
(c) Slew McCain.
(d) John Sidney McCain III.
3. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. do in school?
(a) He was average academically.
(b) He was suspended for his grades.
(c) He was valedictorian.
(d) He did not do well in school.
4. How did Jack respond to the special invitation to see his son early?
(a) He cried.
(b) He declined the offer.
(c) He ran out of the room to pack without stopping to respond.
(d) He stated that it was one of the best benefits of his job.
5. What did John and his friends start up in Meridian, Mississippi?
(a) An acting troupe.
(b) The Meridian Gospel Church.
(c) The Key Fess Yacht Club.
(d) A band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the signal from the USS Gunnel do?
2. How did the guards react to the bombings?
3. What happened after John's actions during the Christmas Eve service in 1968?
4. How did the guards react to the classes the soldiers gave each other?
5. What protocol did the American Prisoners of War follow?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)