|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened if they were caught communicating?
(a) They were ridiculed.
(b) They were killed.
(d) Thy received harsh punishment.
2. Why were Bud, Orson, and John singled out?
(a) They had powerful parents.
(b) They were the most intelligent.
(c) For their bad attitudes.
(d) They were the strongest.
3. What was education for Navy families like?
(b) Focused on global history.
(c) Focused on American history.
4. How did the prisoners protest the Vietnamese attempt to used communication for propaganda?
(a) They wrote letter heavy with code.
(b) They wrote letters that were explicit regarding their treatment.
(c) The only send images to loved ones - no words.
(d) They refused to write letters until their conditions improved.
5. How did Jack feel about the men serving under him?
(a) He loved them, but didn't think they were well trained.
(b) He was frustrated with them.
(c) He greatly respected them.
(d) He thought they were ignorant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of having a famous father for John?
2. How did the soldiers feel about the prosecution of the war under the Johnson administration?
3. How did John feel about the Academy after the school year really began?
4. How did Jack feel about the way America was fighting the Vietnam War?
5. How did the guards react to the bombings?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)