|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the guard draw in the dirt at Christmas?
(a) A cross.
(b) A swastika.
(c) His name.
(d) A manger.
2. In late August, months after offering John an early release, what did the Vietnamese do?
(a) They offered him a release again.
(b) They stopped feeding him.
(c) They beat him brutally.
(d) They made him write a letter to his father.
3. What did John Sidney McCain Jr. and his wife find when they came home from their dinner date?
(a) The house was a disaster.
(b) John Sidney McCain Sr was drunk.
(c) John Sidney McCain Sr was missing, and the baby was alone.
(d) John Sidney McCain Sr was sleeping with his tiny grandson.
4. Who was John's main teacher?
(a) His mother.
(b) A priest.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
5. What were the prisoners able to do by April of 1969?
(a) Walk outside the gates.
(b) Call home.
(c) Play ping-pong and pool.
(d) Eat all they wanted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught John how to command a ship?
2. What classes did John and Orson teach?
3. What position did Jack assume in London?
4. What award did Jack receive after his work on the amphibious assault?
5. What was Captain Ben Hart known for?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)