|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John relate to the bully later in life?
(a) He felt a connection since they both tried to please their fathers.
(b) He realized he, too, had been a bully.
(c) They became close friends.
(d) He apologized to the bully and they became tentative friends.
2. How did Bud, Orson, and John feel when they went back to Camp Unity?
(a) They were too sick to feel anything.
(b) They were happy to be reunited with friends.
(c) They were angry that they couldn't stay where they were.
(d) They were stressed from moving around so much.
3. How did Jack react to wartime situations that became personal?
(a) He worked the politics to his best personal advantage.
(b) He didn't even think about his personal life.
(c) He ignored orders if they went against his personal wishes.
(d) He didn't let his personal life interfere with the country's needs.
4. What was Captain Ben Hart known for?
(a) He really cared about the students.
(b) He was a comedian as well as a teacher.
(c) He was a stickler for the rules.
(d) He was a tyrant to all students.
5. What was education for Navy families like?
(a) Focused on global history.
(d) Focused on American history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease did many of the soldiers in Heartbreak Hotel have?
2. How long did people mourn for John Sidney McCain Sr .after his death?
3. Jack was knowledgable and resourceful about what?
4. How did the pilots feel about the orders they were given?
5. What position was John's father assuming when John was offered freedom?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)