|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to John McCain III, how do children of sailors feel?
(a) They don't see their fathers much, but they understand why and are proud.
(b) Angry at the government for taking their fathers away.
(c) Like they get to see the world.
(d) They want to be just like their fathers and don't think of other career options.
2. What physical handicap almost kept John Sidney McCain Sr. from serving?
(a) Defective hearing.
(b) A limp.
(c) A weak arm.
(d) Poor eyesight.
3. What did the Vietnamese plan to do with John's release?
(a) Kill him right after release.
(b) Renege on their offer.
(c) Kill him right before release.
(d) Shame his father.
4. What happened when John McCain was five?
(a) His grandfather died.
(b) The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.
(c) His father died.
(d) His brother went off to war.
5. How did John feel about the Academy when he first arrived there?
(a) He thought it was easy.
(b) He thought it was challenging.
(c) He hated it.
(d) He loved it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the prisoners protest the Vietnamese attempt to used communication for propaganda?
2. What was John supposed to do in Hanoi on his mission?
3. What had happened to films while John was imprisoned?
4. How many children did Carol and John have?
5. What position did Jack have in NY in 1965?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)