|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John feel about the Vietnamese' actions in the August after he was offered an early release?
(a) He was angry at the Vietnamese.
(b) He sympathized with their situation.
(c) He thought their actions were futile.
(d) He wanted to kill himself.
2. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
(a) World War I through the Vietnam War.
(b) The Revolution through World War I.
(c) The Civil War through World War II.
(d) World War I through World War II.
3. How did John relate to the bully later in life?
(a) He realized he, too, had been a bully.
(b) He felt a connection since they both tried to please their fathers.
(c) He apologized to the bully and they became tentative friends.
(d) They became close friends.
4. What did John struggle with when he was back in solitary confinement?
(a) Fear of the dark.
(b) Anger at himself for letting himself get caught.
(c) Remembering who he was.
(d) His temper.
5. What did the guard draw in the dirt at Christmas?
(a) A swastika.
(b) A manger.
(c) His name.
(d) A cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped prepare John for the Academy?
2. Where did John attend flight school?
3. What was one of John's favorite subjects in school?
4. What job did John McCain's father have?
5. What were John's parents informed regarding his situation?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)