|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught John how to command a ship?
(a) Lieutenant Commander Eugene Carroll.
(b) Jack McCain.
(c) Admiral Nimitz.
(d) Captain Ben Hart.
2. John Sidney McCain Sr. was the first McCain to do what?
(a) Choose Navy over Army.
(b) Get an education.
(c) Choose Army over Navy.
(d) Win a medal.
3. What was a problem when John entered high school?
(a) His grades.
(b) His propensity for getting in trouble.
(c) His hearing.
(d) Making friends.
4. What did John do when he joined the other soldiers after solitary?
(a) Talked non-stop.
(d) Asked them to leave him alone.
5. Who stood by John Sidney McCain Jr.'s side at the wedding?
(a) John Sidney McCain Sr.
(b) His best friend.
(c) No one.
(d) His father-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Distinguished Service Medals did John Sidney McCain Sr. receive during World War II?
2. What medal did John Sidney McCain Sr. get for his courage and leadership in the Guadalcanal campaign?
3. How did the soldiers feel about the increased bombing?
4. The cells Bud, Orson, and John stayed in had all the following except for what?
5. How did the sick and dirty men feel during the Christmas service?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)