|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John feel about signing a statement of confession?
(a) He refused to sign.
(b) He did it, and regretted the action for his whole life.
(c) He knew his signature meant nothing since it was under duress so he signed without hesitation.
(d) He said he would sign if the other prisoners did, too.
2. What was John supposed to do in Hanoi on his mission?
(a) Bomb the thermal power plant.
(b) Fly over the area sniping people.
(c) Scan the area for map-making.
(d) Bomb the harbor.
3. Where did the prisoners leave messages for each other?
(a) In clothing.
(b) Washroom drains.
(c) In food.
(d) They didn't.
4. The cells Bud, Orson, and John stayed in had all the following except for what?
(a) No ventilation.
(b) No bathing facilities.
(c) No bed.
(d) No lights.
5. Who helped prepare John for the Academy?
(a) The teachers at the public school.
(b) His mother.
(c) The teachers at Episcopal High School.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Pete react to John?
2. What amphibious assault did Jack command?
3. What did the Air Force major say to John about his time in Korea?
4. How many children did Carol and John have?
5. Who was John's main teacher?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)