|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what area did John's interests lie?
(a) Naval Aviation.
(c) The Surface Navy.
2. What did John Sidney McCain Jr. and his wife find when they came home from their dinner date?
(a) The house was a disaster.
(b) John Sidney McCain Sr was missing, and the baby was alone.
(c) John Sidney McCain Sr was drunk.
(d) John Sidney McCain Sr was sleeping with his tiny grandson.
3. What reputation did John Sidney McCain Sr. have while serving on the USS Ohio and the USS Baltimore?
(a) He was unknown.
(b) He was scorned.
(c) He was a partier.
(d) He was highly regarded.
4. Who helped prepare John for the Academy?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) The teachers at Episcopal High School.
(d) The teachers at the public school.
5. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about fighting?
(a) It made him sad.
(b) He didn't know what to do with himself in times of peace.
(c) He didn't like it, but thought there were times when a man had to fight.
(d) He hated it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did John McCain see his grandfather?
2. What did John Sidney McCain Sr do in the Second World War?
3. Jack served as second in command on the USS St. Paul in which war?
4. How old was John McCain when his grandfather died?
5. How did John Sidney McCain Jr. feel about the Navy?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)