|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much oxygen did the USS Gunnel have when it resurfaced after being deeply submerged when the Japanese were around?
(a) Half a day.
(b) They were completely out.
(c) Less than an hour.
(d) One day.
2. Who was John's main teacher?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) A priest.
(d) His mother.
3. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. do in school?
(a) He was average academically.
(b) He was suspended for his grades.
(c) He did not do well in school.
(d) He was valedictorian.
4. What was John's term paper for history class about?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) World War I.
(d) The Civil War.
5. What strength did McCain's mother have that helped the family?
(a) She had natural charm, beauty, and social graces.
(b) She was brilliant.
(c) She was impeccably neat.
(d) She knew the inner-workings of the Navy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were John McCain's heroes?
2. What did Captain Hart give John demerits for?
3. How did the men serving under Jack feel about him?
4. Who helped prepare John for the Academy?
5. What happened when John McCain was five?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)