|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to John McCain III, how do children of sailors feel?
(a) Angry at the government for taking their fathers away.
(b) Like they get to see the world.
(c) They don't see their fathers much, but they understand why and are proud.
(d) They want to be just like their fathers and don't think of other career options.
2. How often did John McCain see his grandfather?
(a) Once a month.
3. What reputation did John Sidney McCain Sr. have while serving on the USS Ohio and the USS Baltimore?
(a) He was unknown.
(b) He was scorned.
(c) He was highly regarded.
(d) He was a partier.
4. How did the men serving under Jack feel about him?
(a) They thought he was a foolish leader.
(b) They were afraid of him.
(c) They greatly respected him.
(d) They thought he was wise, but too distant.
5. What was a problem when John entered high school?
(a) His hearing.
(b) His grades.
(c) His propensity for getting in trouble.
(d) Making friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John Sidney McCain Sr do in the Second World War?
2. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
3. How did John McCain view his father?
4. What strength did McCain's mother have that helped the family?
5. This book offers a real account of what?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)