|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did those under John Sidney McCain Sr. view him?
(a) He was a born leader who garnered respect.
(b) They felt he was too autocratic.
(c) They thought he was weak.
(d) They didn't understand his decisions and felt he was just a partier who didn't take fighting seriously.
2. In what area did John's interests lie?
(a) Naval Aviation.
(b) The Surface Navy.
3. What was John's term paper for history class about?
(a) World War I.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) The Civil War.
4. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. do in school?
(a) He was average academically.
(b) He did not do well in school.
(c) He was suspended for his grades.
(d) He was valedictorian.
5. Where was John Sidney McCain Jr. stationed when John Sidney McCain Sr. first met his grandson?
(c) The Dominican Republic.
Short Answer Questions
1. John Sidney McCain Sr. was the first McCain to do what?
2. Why did John go back to his old ways?
3. What reputation did John Sidney McCain Sr. have while serving on the USS Ohio and the USS Baltimore?
4. How did John feel about the Academy when he first arrived there?
5. How did John feel about the Academy after the school year really began?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)