|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack served as second in command on the USS St. Paul in which war?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) World War II.
(d) Korean War.
2. What was the USS Gunnel supposed to do after its mission?
(a) Lower its flag.
(b) Head to safety.
(c) Head to Pearl Harbor.
(d) Open fire on Britain.
3. How was John different from his father and grandfather scholastically?
(a) He enjoyed some subjects.
(b) He kept skipping grades.
(c) He failed everything.
(d) He was a model student.
4. What was one of John's favorite subjects in school?
(d) He hated all the subjects.
5. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. do in school?
(a) He was average academically.
(b) He was valedictorian.
(c) He did not do well in school.
(d) He was suspended for his grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John feel about his actions regarding the bully?
2. How often did John McCain see his grandfather?
3. Who was John's main teacher?
4. What was Roberta and John Sidney McCain Jr's wedding like?
5. Who stood by John Sidney McCain Jr.'s side at the wedding?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)