|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the men serving under Jack feel about him?
(a) They thought he was wise, but too distant.
(b) They thought he was a foolish leader.
(c) They greatly respected him.
(d) They were afraid of him.
2. What did Captain Hart give John demerits for?
(a) Everything he did.
(b) Minor infractions.
(c) Wreaking major havoc.
3. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about the men who served under him?
(a) He felt as if he didn't know them enough.
(b) He deliberately kept himself distant from them since he was a commander not a friend.
(c) He thought they were very inept.
(d) He was very close to them.
4. How did John feel about his actions regarding the bully?
(a) He felt they weren't honorable and regretted doing the deed.
(b) He wished he were slightly meaner.
(c) He bragged about the incident to all who would listen.
(d) He thought it was a great story.
5. Why did John go back to his old ways?
(a) Captain Hart put him at the bottom of the class.
(b) He wanted to prove something to his father.
(c) He felt like a failure.
(d) He was bullied and oppressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strength did McCain's mother have that helped the family?
2. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about fighting?
3. How did John McCain view his father?
4. How often did John McCain see his grandfather?
5. What job did John McCain's grandfather have?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)