|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did John McCain see his grandfather?
(c) Once a month.
2. How did Jack feel about the men serving under him?
(a) He greatly respected them.
(b) He was frustrated with them.
(c) He thought they were ignorant.
(d) He loved them, but didn't think they were well trained.
3. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about fighting?
(a) He didn't like it, but thought there were times when a man had to fight.
(b) He didn't know what to do with himself in times of peace.
(c) It made him sad.
(d) He hated it.
4. What was a problem when John entered high school?
(a) His grades.
(b) Making friends.
(c) His propensity for getting in trouble.
(d) His hearing.
5. How did those under John Sidney McCain Sr. view him?
(a) They didn't understand his decisions and felt he was just a partier who didn't take fighting seriously.
(b) He was a born leader who garnered respect.
(c) They felt he was too autocratic.
(d) They thought he was weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What amphibious assault did Jack command?
2. Who was John's main teacher?
3. What did the signal from the USS Gunnel do?
4. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
5. How much oxygen did the USS Gunnel have when it resurfaced after being deeply submerged when the Japanese were around?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)