|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was John Sidney McCain Sr. supposed to avoid doing with his grandson?
(a) He wasn't supposed to coddle his grandson.
(b) He was supposed to avoid all talk of war around his grandson.
(c) He wasn't supposed to watch his grandson alone.
(d) He wasn't supposed to talk with his grandson.
2. What trouble did John get into in Spain?
(a) He was arrested for public drunkeness.
(b) He inadvertently insulted a chief commander in Spain.
(c) He separated from his unit and got lost.
(d) He flew too low and knocked over some power lines.
3. How did John feel when his chance of action didn't come to fruition?
(a) He was relieved.
(b) He was angry that they had to waste their time there.
(c) He was frustrated that they settled the situation peaceably.
(d) It whetted his appetite for action.
4. How deep did the USS Gunnel submerge when surrounded by the seven Japanese freighters?
(a) It didn't submerge.
(b) 50 feet.
(c) 300 feet.
(d) 3,000 feet.
5. What reputation did John Sidney McCain Sr. have while serving on the USS Ohio and the USS Baltimore?
(a) He was scorned.
(b) He was a partier.
(c) He was highly regarded.
(d) He was unknown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John Sidney McCain Jr. and his wife find when they came home from their dinner date?
2. What happened after John Sidney McCain Sr. made a decision during a typhoon?
3. What did John and his friends start up in Meridian, Mississippi?
4. What Operation did John participate in?
5. How many children did Carol and John have?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)