|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Roberta McCain's parents feel about John Sidney McCain Jr.?
(a) They felt he would be a great leader one day.
(b) They didn't appreciate him.
(c) They adored him.
(d) They tolerated him.
2. What did the Frenchman who interviewed John want him to do?
(b) Tell the truth about being a prisoner.
(c) Speak against the United States.
(d) Offer classified information.
3. What did Johnny Apple write?
(a) That John had joined the enemy.
(b) That John was missing.
(c) That John was dead.
(d) That John never went on a mission.
4. What was John Sidney McCain Sr. supposed to avoid doing with his grandson?
(a) He was supposed to avoid all talk of war around his grandson.
(b) He wasn't supposed to coddle his grandson.
(c) He wasn't supposed to talk with his grandson.
(d) He wasn't supposed to watch his grandson alone.
5. According to John McCain III, how do children of sailors feel?
(a) Like they get to see the world.
(b) Angry at the government for taking their fathers away.
(c) They don't see their fathers much, but they understand why and are proud.
(d) They want to be just like their fathers and don't think of other career options.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Jack have in NY in 1965?
2. Who was John's main teacher?
3. What happened to the USS Forrestal?
4. What was John Sidney McCain Jr.'s physique like when he left the Academy?
5. How old was John McCain when his grandfather died?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)