|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack was knowledgable and resourceful about what?
(a) Submarines and how they worked.
(c) Underwater communications.
(d) War strategies.
2. What did Captain Hart give John demerits for?
(b) Wreaking major havoc.
(c) Minor infractions.
(d) Everything he did.
3. What was Captain Ben Hart known for?
(a) He was a comedian as well as a teacher.
(b) He really cared about the students.
(c) He was a stickler for the rules.
(d) He was a tyrant to all students.
4. What did the signal from the USS Gunnel do?
(a) It saved their lives.
(b) It aggravated the enemy.
(c) It showed their position.
(d) It was lost in the stormy waters.
5. How long did people mourn for John Sidney McCain Sr .after his death?
(a) More than a decade.
(b) A year.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened if they were caught communicating?
2. What two factors contribute to a student's class standing?
3. What physical handicap almost kept John Sidney McCain Sr. from serving?
4. Who helped prepare John for the Academy?
5. What did the Frenchman who interviewed John want him to do?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)