|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the pilots feel about the orders they were given?
(a) They thought the decisions were wise.
(b) They were frustrated.
(c) They were angry.
(d) They refused to follow them.
2. What was the USS Gunnel supposed to do after its mission?
(a) Head to safety.
(b) Head to Pearl Harbor.
(c) Lower its flag.
(d) Open fire on Britain.
3. What was education for Navy families like?
(a) Focused on global history.
(b) Focused on American history.
4. What was a problem when John entered high school?
(a) Making friends.
(b) His grades.
(c) His hearing.
(d) His propensity for getting in trouble.
5. What did Jake and Slew find difficult when they talked about war experiences to elementary students?
(a) It was difficult remembering all that happened.
(b) They had too many traumatic memories.
(c) They had to mentally sort out the confidential information.
(d) They had a hard time keeping their language clean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was John's term paper for history class about?
2. Jack was knowledgable and resourceful about what?
3. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. die?
4. What did the signal from the USS Gunnel do?
5. After John ejected from his plane, what we he even more determined to do?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)