|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two factors contribute to a student's class standing?
(a) Academic performance and lineage.
(b) Neatness and academic performance.
(c) Grease grade and neatness.
(d) Academic performance and grease grade.
2. What job did John McCain's father have?
(a) Naval Aviator.
(b) Naval cartographer.
(d) Aircraft carrier designer.
3. What information did John give his interrogators?
(a) He didn't tell them anything.
(b) He pretended to speak another language.
(c) He confessed everything.
(d) No important information.
4. How long did people mourn for John Sidney McCain Sr .after his death?
(a) A year.
(b) More than a decade.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
5. Where was John Sidney McCain Jr. stationed when John Sidney McCain Sr. first met his grandson?
(d) The Dominican Republic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical handicap almost kept John Sidney McCain Sr. from serving?
2. Who were John McCain's heroes?
3. What did John and his friends do to the bully in retaliation?
4. What were John's parents informed regarding his situation?
5. How did John feel about the Academy when he first arrived there?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)