|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trouble did John get into in Spain?
(a) He was arrested for public drunkeness.
(b) He inadvertently insulted a chief commander in Spain.
(c) He flew too low and knocked over some power lines.
(d) He separated from his unit and got lost.
2. How many children did Carol and John have?
(c) They couldn't have any.
3. What did the signal from the USS Gunnel do?
(a) It was lost in the stormy waters.
(b) It saved their lives.
(c) It aggravated the enemy.
(d) It showed their position.
4. How was John different from his father and grandfather scholastically?
(a) He was a model student.
(b) He failed everything.
(c) He enjoyed some subjects.
(d) He kept skipping grades.
5. What did John Sidney McCain Jr. and his wife find when they came home from their dinner date?
(a) John Sidney McCain Sr was sleeping with his tiny grandson.
(b) John Sidney McCain Sr was drunk.
(c) The house was a disaster.
(d) John Sidney McCain Sr was missing, and the baby was alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John think as he ejected from the plane over Hanoi?
2. What happened when John McCain was five?
3. How often did John McCain see his grandfather?
4. What job did John McCain's father have?
5. How did John Sidney McCain Jr. feel about the Navy?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)