|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did John McCain's grandfather have?
(a) Naval Aviator.
(c) Aircraft carrier designer.
(d) Naval cartographer.
2. What did the prisoners call the mayor of Hanoi's official residence?
(a) The White House.
(b) The Jail.
(c) The Pit.
(d) The Plantation.
3. What did John get more serious about during his second cruise on the USS Intrepid?
(a) Getting married.
(b) His career.
(c) His friendships.
(d) His grades.
4. Why did the Vietnamese take John to the hospital?
(a) It was common protocol for prisoners of war.
(b) They found out his father was an Admiral.
(c) He asked them to.
(d) They didn't.
5. How deep did the USS Gunnel submerge when surrounded by the seven Japanese freighters?
(a) 300 feet.
(b) It didn't submerge.
(c) 50 feet.
(d) 3,000 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about the men who served under him?
2. What two factors contribute to a student's class standing?
3. What award did Jack receive after his work on the amphibious assault?
4. What reputation did John Sidney McCain Sr. have while serving on the USS Ohio and the USS Baltimore?
5. Who stood by John Sidney McCain Jr.'s side at the wedding?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)