|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the USS Forrestal?
(a) It was hit by a Sunni missile.
(b) It sank.
(d) It became surrounded by enemy ships.
2. In what area did John's interests lie?
(b) Naval Aviation.
(c) The Surface Navy.
3. What information did John give his interrogators?
(a) He didn't tell them anything.
(b) No important information.
(c) He pretended to speak another language.
(d) He confessed everything.
4. Jack was knowledgable and resourceful about what?
(a) War strategies.
(c) Underwater communications.
(d) Submarines and how they worked.
5. How did John feel about his actions regarding the bully?
(a) He bragged about the incident to all who would listen.
(b) He felt they weren't honorable and regretted doing the deed.
(c) He wished he were slightly meaner.
(d) He thought it was a great story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the USS Gunnel as it headed toward Scotland?
2. What Army exercises in training did John excel in?
3. How did John feel about the Academy when he first arrived there?
4. How did those under John Sidney McCain Sr. view him?
5. How deep did the USS Gunnel submerge when surrounded by the seven Japanese freighters?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)