|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Carol and John have?
(b) They couldn't have any.
2. What did Jake and Slew find difficult when they talked about war experiences to elementary students?
(a) It was difficult remembering all that happened.
(b) They had too many traumatic memories.
(c) They had a hard time keeping their language clean.
(d) They had to mentally sort out the confidential information.
3. Where did John attend flight school?
4. Where was the ship taken for repairs?
(a) The Philippines.
(b) Nowhere -- it was underwater.
(c) Back to Pittsburgh.
(d) Back to Meridian.
5. After John ejected from his plane, what we he even more determined to do?
(a) Become an aircraft mechanic.
(b) Quit the military.
(c) Get to Vietnam.
(d) Take more flying lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Vietnamese do when he landed?
2. Who was John's main teacher?
3. How did those under John Sidney McCain Sr. view him?
4. What was John supposed to do in Hanoi on his mission?
5. How did John Sidney McCain Jr. feel about the Navy?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)