|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did those under John Sidney McCain Sr. view him?
(a) They thought he was weak.
(b) They felt he was too autocratic.
(c) They didn't understand his decisions and felt he was just a partier who didn't take fighting seriously.
(d) He was a born leader who garnered respect.
2. How did John feel about the Academy after the school year really began?
(a) He loved the challenge of the classes.
(b) He appreciated the structure.
(c) He didn't like the academics and was often in trouble.
(d) He loved the camaraderie of the upperclassmen and the easy-to-follow rules.
3. How old was John McCain when his grandfather died?
4. Why did John go back to his old ways?
(a) He wanted to prove something to his father.
(b) He felt like a failure.
(c) Captain Hart put him at the bottom of the class.
(d) He was bullied and oppressed.
5. What did John do when he joined the other soldiers after solitary?
(a) Talked non-stop.
(c) Asked them to leave him alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Vietnamese want people to think they treated the prisoners?
2. How many children did Carol and John have?
3. What was Roberta and John Sidney McCain Jr's wedding like?
4. What award did John Sidney McCain Sr. get for fighting to save damaged destroyers?
5. What happened to John's plane when he was in Corpus Christi Bay?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)