|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Roberta and John Sidney McCain Jr's wedding like?
(a) They had a small ceremony with just immediate relatives.
(b) They didn't invite family - just friends.
(c) They eloped.
(d) They had a huge society wedding.
2. How did the pilots feel about the orders they were given?
(a) They were angry.
(b) They were frustrated.
(c) They refused to follow them.
(d) They thought the decisions were wise.
3. According to John McCain III, how do children of sailors feel?
(a) They don't see their fathers much, but they understand why and are proud.
(b) Angry at the government for taking their fathers away.
(c) Like they get to see the world.
(d) They want to be just like their fathers and don't think of other career options.
4. What was John supposed to do in Hanoi on his mission?
(a) Bomb the thermal power plant.
(b) Fly over the area sniping people.
(c) Scan the area for map-making.
(d) Bomb the harbor.
5. Why did the Vietnamese take John to the hospital?
(a) He asked them to.
(b) They found out his father was an Admiral.
(c) They didn't.
(d) It was common protocol for prisoners of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of John's favorite subjects in school?
2. Why did John go back to his old ways?
3. What did the Frenchman who interviewed John want him to do?
4. What was John Sidney McCain Jr.'s physique like when he left the Academy?
5. What did the guard draw in the dirt at Christmas?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)