|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Army exercises in training did John excel in?
(b) Evading the enemy.
(d) Surviving in a POW camp.
2. What happened if they were caught communicating?
(a) They were killed.
(b) Thy received harsh punishment.
(d) They were ridiculed.
3. In what area did John's interests lie?
(a) The Surface Navy.
(d) Naval Aviation.
4. What were John's parents informed regarding his situation?
(a) They were told he was completely fine.
(b) They were told he was dead.
(c) They were told that he was gravely injured, yet would survive.
(d) They were told that he was gravely injured and would probably die.
5. What position did Jack assume in London?
(a) He was a teacher for the Academy.
(b) He became a two-star general.
(c) He assumed command of all the US naval forces in Europe.
(d) He worked for the United Nations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the USS Gunnel supposed to do after its mission?
2. How old was John McCain when his grandfather died?
3. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
4. How did those under John Sidney McCain Sr. view him?
5. What did John do when he joined the other soldiers after solitary?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)