|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jack command during World War II?
(a) Three troops.
(b) Three battalions .
(c) Three cruisers.
(d) Three submarines.
2. How did the officers feel about Captain Ben Hart?
(a) They ridiculed him.
(b) They were jealous of his relationship with the students.
(c) They did not respect him.
(d) They admired him.
3. Why did the Vietnamese take John to the hospital?
(a) They found out his father was an Admiral.
(b) They didn't.
(c) It was common protocol for prisoners of war.
(d) He asked them to.
4. What happened when the enemy came near John?
(a) He continued forward to release his bombs.
(b) He panicked and froze.
(c) He evaded them and flew away.
(d) He shot them down.
5. What were John's parents informed regarding his situation?
(a) They were told that he was gravely injured, yet would survive.
(b) They were told he was dead.
(c) They were told he was completely fine.
(d) They were told that he was gravely injured and would probably die.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did those under John Sidney McCain Sr. view him?
2. Jack served as second in command on the USS St. Paul in which war?
3. What did John do when he joined the other soldiers after solitary?
4. How did John feel about the Academy after the school year really began?
5. Who almost blasted the USS Gunnel?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)