|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John feel when his chance of action didn't come to fruition?
(a) He was frustrated that they settled the situation peaceably.
(b) He was relieved.
(c) It whetted his appetite for action.
(d) He was angry that they had to waste their time there.
2. What did Jack command during World War II?
(a) Three submarines.
(b) Three troops.
(c) Three cruisers.
(d) Three battalions .
3. Who almost blasted the USS Gunnel?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Russians.
(c) Other Americans.
(d) The British.
4. What was a problem when John entered high school?
(a) His hearing.
(b) His propensity for getting in trouble.
(c) Making friends.
(d) His grades.
5. What happened if they were caught communicating?
(b) They were ridiculed.
(c) Thy received harsh punishment.
(d) They were killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were prisoners taken out of their cells?
2. What was John Sidney McCain Sr. supposed to avoid doing with his grandson?
3. What happened to John's plane when he was in Corpus Christi Bay?
4. What did John and his friends do to the bully in retaliation?
5. How did John Sidney McCain Jr. feel about the Navy?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)