|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack served as second in command on the USS St. Paul in which war?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) World War II.
(c) Korean War.
(d) World War I.
2. What Army exercises in training did John excel in?
(a) Surviving in a POW camp.
(b) Evading the enemy.
3. What happened to John's plane when he was in Corpus Christi Bay?
(a) The rudder broke off.
(b) The landing gears were stuck.
(c) The engine quit.
(d) He lost his steering controls.
4. How were the prisoners treated up to the end of 1969?
(a) With respect.
(b) With anger.
(c) With caution.
5. What did John do while in solitary?
(a) Went on a starvation diet.
(d) Yelled at the guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were John's parents informed regarding his situation?
2. How many children did Carol and John have?
3. How did John feel about signing a statement of confession?
4. How did the pilots feel about the orders they were given?
5. What did the guard draw in the dirt at Christmas?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)