|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Americans who were released in August tell the world?
(a) The Vietnamese did not treat prisoners well.
(b) John had life easy thanks to his father.
(c) The Vietnamese propaganda was accurate.
(d) The Vietnamese actually favored the American prisoners.
2. What did John send to Bob the first Christmas they were free?
(a) A map of Hanoi.
(b) A photograph of his family..
(c) 500 wash rags.
(d) A huge food basket.
3. What did the guard draw in the dirt at Christmas?
(a) A manger.
(b) His name.
(c) A cross.
(d) A swastika.
4. How many planes on the USS Forrestal were destroyed?
(b) Over 20.
(c) Over 50.
5. In what area did John's interests lie?
(a) Naval Aviation.
(c) The Surface Navy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What amphibious assault did Jack command?
2. How were the prisoners treated up to the end of 1969?
3. What was a problem when John entered high school?
4. Where did the prisoners leave messages for each other?
5. What was Captain Ben Hart known for?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)