|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to John's plane when he was in Corpus Christi Bay?
(a) The landing gears were stuck.
(b) The engine quit.
(c) He lost his steering controls.
(d) The rudder broke off.
2. How did John feel when his chance of action didn't come to fruition?
(a) He was angry that they had to waste their time there.
(b) He was frustrated that they settled the situation peaceably.
(c) He was relieved.
(d) It whetted his appetite for action.
3. In late August, months after offering John an early release, what did the Vietnamese do?
(a) They offered him a release again.
(b) They made him write a letter to his father.
(c) They stopped feeding him.
(d) They beat him brutally.
4. What were the prisoners able to do by April of 1969?
(a) Eat all they wanted.
(b) Walk outside the gates.
(c) Call home.
(d) Play ping-pong and pool.
5. Why did the Vietnamese take John to the hospital?
(a) It was common protocol for prisoners of war.
(b) He asked them to.
(c) They didn't.
(d) They found out his father was an Admiral.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John feel about his actions regarding the bully?
2. How did Bob react to John's actions?
3. What did Jake and Slew find difficult when they talked about war experiences to elementary students?
4. What happened after John's actions during the Christmas Eve service in 1968?
5. What did John do to Bob?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)