|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jack keep on file that only those closest to him knew about?
(a) Anything relating to his son and the other war prisoners.
(b) Anti-American propaganda.
(c) Vietnamese maneuvers.
(d) Battle strategies.
2. How did John feel during the months after the Vietnamese offered his release?
(a) He felt at peace.
(b) He lived in trepidation.
(c) He was happy with his choice.
(d) He regretted his choice.
3. What happened to the packages John's wife sent?
(a) The Vietnamese took the packages so John never received them.
(c) She never sent any.
(d) They came to him opened with items missing.
4. What did Johnny Apple write?
(a) That John had joined the enemy.
(b) That John never went on a mission.
(c) That John was dead.
(d) That John was missing.
5. What did John do during the Christmas Eve service in 1968?
(a) He finally broke down and cried.
(b) He started an uprising.
(c) He decided that trusting God was useless.
(d) He prayed for his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John and his friends start up in Meridian, Mississippi?
2. What two factors contribute to a student's class standing?
3. What happened when John McCain was five?
4. What were John's parents informed regarding his situation?
5. What did John do to Bob?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)