|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did John go back to his old ways?
(a) He wanted to prove something to his father.
(b) Captain Hart put him at the bottom of the class.
(c) He was bullied and oppressed.
(d) He felt like a failure.
2. How long did John have to stay in a small room as punishment?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 3 months.
(c) An entire day.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. What information did John give his interrogators?
(a) He pretended to speak another language.
(b) He didn't tell them anything.
(c) He confessed everything.
(d) No important information.
4. What were the prisoners able to do by April of 1969?
(a) Call home.
(b) Walk outside the gates.
(c) Eat all they wanted.
(d) Play ping-pong and pool.
5. What did Jack keep on file that only those closest to him knew about?
(a) Battle strategies.
(b) Anti-American propaganda.
(c) Vietnamese maneuvers.
(d) Anything relating to his son and the other war prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What protocol did the American Prisoners of War follow?
2. What did John do while in solitary?
3. How was John different from his father and grandfather scholastically?
4. What two factors contribute to a student's class standing?
5. What did John do when he joined the other soldiers after solitary?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)