|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many planes on the USS Forrestal were destroyed?
(a) Over 20.
(d) Over 50.
2. How many Americans were prisoners with John?
(c) Over 80.
(d) He was the only one.
3. What happened to John's plane when he was in Corpus Christi Bay?
(a) He lost his steering controls.
(b) The engine quit.
(c) The landing gears were stuck.
(d) The rudder broke off.
4. How did Jack respond to the opinions of those under his command?
(a) He refused to listen to them.
(b) He was interested in hearing them and truly listened.
(c) He thought that other ideas were ridiculous.
(d) He only listened to the officers under his command.
5. Who almost blasted the USS Gunnel?
(a) Other Americans.
(b) The British.
(c) The Russians.
(d) The Germans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the officers feel about Captain Ben Hart?
2. What did the soldiers do their first night in Camp Unity?
3. What was John's term paper for history class about?
4. What did the signal from the USS Gunnel do?
5. What happened after John's actions during the Christmas Eve service in 1968?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)