|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the prisoners able to do by April of 1969?
(a) Eat all they wanted.
(b) Call home.
(c) Play ping-pong and pool.
(d) Walk outside the gates.
2. How many Americans were prisoners with John?
(a) He was the only one.
(c) Over 80.
3. Jack's mom told John after the war that she would hear Jack doing what in his study?
(b) Throwing things.
(d) Typing madly.
4. What happened if they were caught communicating?
(a) Thy received harsh punishment.
(c) They were ridiculed.
(d) They were killed.
5. How many years was Jack active in the Navy before he retired?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Americans who were released in August tell the world?
2. How was John different from his father and grandfather scholastically?
3. What did the guard draw in the dirt at Christmas?
4. After John ejected from his plane, what we he even more determined to do?
5. What did John do when he joined the other soldiers after solitary?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)