|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to John's wife while he was in the Hilton?
(a) She became very ill.
(b) She died.
(c) She was in a car accident.
(d) She ran off with another man.
2. How did John feel when his chance of action didn't come to fruition?
(a) He was relieved.
(b) He was frustrated that they settled the situation peaceably.
(c) He was angry that they had to waste their time there.
(d) It whetted his appetite for action.
3. How long did John have to stay in a small room as punishment?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) An entire day.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 3 days.
4. What did John send to Bob the first Christmas they were free?
(a) A huge food basket.
(b) A map of Hanoi.
(c) 500 wash rags.
(d) A photograph of his family..
5. What health issue did John first struggle with when he roomed with Bud?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the prisoners call the mayor of Hanoi's official residence?
2. Early releases told Jack that John about all of the following except what?
3. How many planes on the USS Forrestal were destroyed?
4. What did John get more serious about during his second cruise on the USS Intrepid?
5. How did Bob react to John's actions?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)