|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when the enemy came near John?
(a) He shot them down.
(b) He evaded them and flew away.
(c) He continued forward to release his bombs.
(d) He panicked and froze.
2. What did John do when he joined the other soldiers after solitary?
(c) Talked non-stop.
(d) Asked them to leave him alone.
3. How long did John have to stay in a small room as punishment?
(a) An entire day.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 3 days.
4. How did John relate to the bully later in life?
(a) They became close friends.
(b) He felt a connection since they both tried to please their fathers.
(c) He apologized to the bully and they became tentative friends.
(d) He realized he, too, had been a bully.
5. Who taught John how to command a ship?
(a) Jack McCain.
(b) Captain Ben Hart.
(c) Lieutenant Commander Eugene Carroll.
(d) Admiral Nimitz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were prisoners taken out of their cells?
2. What did the Americans who were released in August tell the world?
3. What was Captain Ben Hart known for?
4. What did the Air Force major say to John about his time in Korea?
5. What happened when John McCain was five?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)