|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped the family when John's wife was struggling?
(b) John's parents.
(c) Navy families around her.
(d) A neighbor who was in love with her.
2. What did the Vietnamese do when he landed?
(a) They attacked him.
(b) They ran away from him.
(c) They helped him get up.
(d) They questioned him.
3. What happened to the USS Forrestal?
(a) It became surrounded by enemy ships.
(b) It was hit by a Sunni missile.
(d) It sank.
4. How did Jack react to wartime situations that became personal?
(a) He worked the politics to his best personal advantage.
(b) He ignored orders if they went against his personal wishes.
(c) He didn't let his personal life interfere with the country's needs.
(d) He didn't even think about his personal life.
5. What did Jack command during World War II?
(a) Three battalions .
(b) Three submarines.
(c) Three cruisers.
(d) Three troops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information did John give his interrogators?
2. What happened to the packages John's wife sent?
3. What did John do while in solitary?
4. How did John feel when his chance of action didn't come to fruition?
5. What happened to John's wife while he was in the Hilton?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)