|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Captain Ben Hart known for?
(a) He was a comedian as well as a teacher.
(b) He was a stickler for the rules.
(c) He was a tyrant to all students.
(d) He really cared about the students.
2. Where did Jack ask to have his change of command ceremony?
(a) On the USS Oriskany.
(b) Back in the United States.
(c) In Hanoi.
(d) In a private ceremony in his living room.
3. What health issue did John first struggle with when he roomed with Bud?
4. How did John relate to the bully later in life?
(a) He felt a connection since they both tried to please their fathers.
(b) He realized he, too, had been a bully.
(c) They became close friends.
(d) He apologized to the bully and they became tentative friends.
5. How did Jack react to wartime situations that became personal?
(a) He didn't let his personal life interfere with the country's needs.
(b) He didn't even think about his personal life.
(c) He worked the politics to his best personal advantage.
(d) He ignored orders if they went against his personal wishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to John's wife while he was in the Hilton?
2. How did John feel about signing a statement of confession?
3. Why did John go back to his old ways?
4. Jack was knowledgable and resourceful about what?
5. What were John's parents informed regarding his situation?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)