|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John think as he ejected from the plane over Hanoi?
(a) That he should followed his training.
(b) He thought the war was a nightmare.
(c) He couldn't think because he was unconscious.
(d) He thought about his family.
2. What was John supposed to do in Hanoi on his mission?
(a) Scan the area for map-making.
(b) Fly over the area sniping people.
(c) Bomb the thermal power plant.
(d) Bomb the harbor.
3. Who taught John how to command a ship?
(a) Admiral Nimitz.
(b) Captain Ben Hart.
(c) Lieutenant Commander Eugene Carroll.
(d) Jack McCain.
4. How did the officers feel about Captain Ben Hart?
(a) They ridiculed him.
(b) They did not respect him.
(c) They were jealous of his relationship with the students.
(d) They admired him.
5. Why did John go back to his old ways?
(a) Captain Hart put him at the bottom of the class.
(b) He felt like a failure.
(c) He wanted to prove something to his father.
(d) He was bullied and oppressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What health issue did John first struggle with when he roomed with Bud?
2. How did many of the prisoners communicate with their families?
3. What did the soldiers do their first night in Camp Unity?
4. What was the summer of 1969 like for John and the other prisoners?
5. How did John feel about the Vietnamese' actions in the August after he was offered an early release?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)