|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Morgan like the idea of sending someone she likes to the fairy world?
2. What does Dawn say she will do instead of killing Morgan?
3. What lie does Morgan tell Cam?
4. What does Morgan hurt when she falls while dancing?
5. Why does Morgan think she is attracted to Pip?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
2. What does Pip say to Morgan about love when she is looking through magazines?
3. How does Cam say he healed Gracie?
4. Why is Pip so willing to go to Otherworld in Cam's place?
5. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
6. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
7. Where did Pip's scars come from?
8. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
9. What does Morgan say when Pip tells her she is brave?
10. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this play all had their own goals and motivations. Select 4 characters and write their main motivation throughout the play and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
What special ability does Morgan have, and how does this change things in her relationships in the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What do Pip and Morgan bicker about throughout the whole book, and what far-reaching affects does this constant theme of anger and hostility have on the plot?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)