|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to comfort Morgan while she is crying during the party?
2. Why can't Morgan look Pip in the eyes downstairs?
3. Why does Pip give Morgan a gift?
4. What does Morgan want to mention to Cam to get him to leave?
5. What does Morgan tell Pip that matters before the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
2. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
3. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
4. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
5. What does Pip say to Morgan about love when she is looking through magazines?
6. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
7. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
8. What does Morgan regret about her conversation with Cam about the plan?
9. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
10. Why does Morgan think Cam might not be happy staying in the mortal world?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Morgan endures a crucible of sorts before the end of the book. What lessons does Morgan learn through this experience and how could she have learned these lessons without causing so much grief?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book, and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 3
Explain some of the spells from the book and how they were executed. What significance do these spells have on the outcome of the book and the growth of Harry's character?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)