|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color aura does Morgan see on her porch?
2. Why don't most people notice Cam's changes?
3. Why is Morgan so confused by Eden's relationship?
4. Why can't Morgan look Pip in the eyes downstairs?
5. What spell will be cast when Cam leaves the mortal world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
2. Why does Pip get in a fight at school?
3. Where did Pip's scars come from?
4. Why does Morgan think Cam might not be happy staying in the mortal world?
5. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
6. How does Cam say he healed Gracie?
7. Why does Morgan dread going to her party on her birthday?
8. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
9. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
10. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
How does Gracie's healing affect the course of the play, and what important impact does this have on the main characters?
Essay Topic 3
What special ability does Morgan have, and how does this change things in her relationships in the plot?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)