|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pip say he is not interested in love?
2. Why doesn't Morgan like the idea of sending someone she likes to the fairy world?
3. Why is Cam mad at Scab?
4. Where does Morgan cry during the party?
5. What warning does Cam give Morgan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cam say he healed Gracie?
2. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
3. Why does Morgan dread going to her party on her birthday?
4. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
5. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
6. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
7. What does Morgan say when Pip tells her she is brave?
8. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
9. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
10. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this play all had their own goals and motivations. Select 4 characters and write their main motivation throughout the play and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
Eden was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Eden had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 3
Why might Balog have allowed Dawn to win at the end of the book? What kind of message does this send and do you think she should have lost? Why or why not?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)