|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morgan feel selfish before the party?
2. Why doesn't Cam do anything about his anger towards Scab?
3. Why is Pip surprised by love in humans?
4. How can Cam stay in the mortal world?
5. Why does Cam quit the football team?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
2. Where did Pip's scars come from?
3. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
4. Why is Pip so willing to go to Otherworld in Cam's place?
5. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
6. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
7. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
8. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
9. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
10. What does Morgan regret about her conversation with Cam about the plan?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What special ability does Morgan have, and how does this change things in her relationships in the plot?
Essay Topic 2
What changes does Cam go through during his transformation into a fairy?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)