|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been wrong with Gracie?
2. Why does Pip say fairies can't cast love spells?
3. Who shows off Pip's football skills?
4. What does Cam give Morgan on her birthday?
5. Why is Cam mad at Scab?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Morgan think Cam might not be happy staying in the mortal world?
2. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
3. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
4. What news does Eden bring Morgan in geometry class?
5. Where did Pip's scars come from?
6. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
7. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
8. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
9. How does Cam say he healed Gracie?
10. Why does Pip get in a fight at school?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What changes does Cam go through during his transformation into a fairy?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)