|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Morgan panic about Pip when she hears Gracie is cured?
2. What color aura does Morgan see on her porch?
3. What does Morgan tell Pip to stop doing before the party?
4. What does Pip say he lied to Morgan about?
5. Who will take Cam's place in the fairy world?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
2. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
3. Why is Morgan able to see Dawn and the changes in Cam?
4. Why does Pip get in a fight at school?
5. Why does Morgan dread going to her party on her birthday?
6. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
7. What does Morgan say when Pip tells her she is brave?
8. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
9. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
10. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What changes does Cam go through during his transformation into a fairy?
Essay Topic 2
What is Cam's secret identity, and how does this affect the outcome of the book? Why does Cam feel he must keep this a secret, and what does this say about the nature of the other people at his school?
Essay Topic 3
Eden was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Eden had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)