|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eden's new relationship make Morgan doubt?
2. What is Morgan doing during Pip's first game?
3. What does Pip say will make things hard for Cam after his birthday?
4. What causes Morgan to fall down while dancing?
5. What does Morgan look in magazines to find for Cam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
2. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
3. Why does Morgan dread going to her party on her birthday?
4. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
5. Why is Morgan able to see Dawn and the changes in Cam?
6. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
7. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
8. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
9. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
10. Where did Pip's scars come from?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book, and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 2
How does Gracie's healing affect the course of the play, and what important impact does this have on the main characters?
Essay Topic 3
What happens to Pip and Morgan near the end of the book, and what deeper meanings does this event imply? How does this one event change Morgan's life and perspective?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)