|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Morgan look Pip in the eyes downstairs?
2. What color aura does Morgan see on her porch?
3. Where does Morgan cry during the party?
4. Who does Pip think will hurt Morgan if the plan is discovered?
5. How is Cam different from most fairies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
2. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
3. Why does Pip get in a fight at school?
4. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
5. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
6. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
7. Where did Pip's scars come from?
8. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
9. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
10. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Justice and Mercy were two themes that were prevalent throughout this book. What are some of the places where these themes are present, and how do they work together to affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
What is Cam's secret identity, and how does this affect the outcome of the book? Why does Cam feel he must keep this a secret, and what does this say about the nature of the other people at his school?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this play all had their own goals and motivations. Select 4 characters and write their main motivation throughout the play and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)