|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Morgan put the inspirational stories she finds for Cam?
2. Whose lawn does Morgan's mom say she did bad things on?
3. What does Morgan give Cam for his birthday?
4. Why does Morgan go to the bathroom as soon as she gets to the Green Toad?
5. How long was Pip incarcerated?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Pip so willing to go to Otherworld in Cam's place?
2. Where did Pip's scars come from?
3. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
4. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
5. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
6. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
7. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
8. Why is Morgan able to see Dawn and the changes in Cam?
9. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
10. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Dawn is an important piece in the puzzle of this plot. Explain her character and the significance her and her class had on Cam's well-being and the plot.
Essay Topic 2
Who is involved in the attack at the Green toad, and what do they have to gain by doing this? How does this night alter the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Why might Balog have allowed Dawn to win at the end of the book? What kind of message does this send and do you think she should have lost? Why or why not?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)