|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dawn?
2. Where does Morgan cry during the party?
3. What does Morgan do when Dawn comes to ask Pip to help with Cam's training?
4. Why don't most people notice Cam's changes?
5. Where does Morgan find inspirational stories for Cam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Eden bring Morgan in geometry class?
2. How does Cam say he healed Gracie?
3. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
4. Why does Pip get in a fight at school?
5. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
6. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
7. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
8. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
9. Where did Pip's scars come from?
10. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book, and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 2
How does Gracie's healing affect the course of the play, and what important impact does this have on the main characters?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)