|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pip give Morgan a gift?
2. Why is Pip surprised by love in humans?
3. What does Sierra flaunt to Morgan at school?
4. What color aura does Morgan see on her porch?
5. Why was Pip punished?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
2. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
3. Why does Pip get in a fight at school?
4. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
5. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
6. How does Cam say he healed Gracie?
7. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
8. Why does Morgan dread going to her party on her birthday?
9. What news does Eden bring Morgan in geometry class?
10. Why does Morgan think Cam might not be happy staying in the mortal world?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Dawn is an important piece in the puzzle of this plot. Explain her character and the significance her and her class had on Cam's well-being and the plot.
Essay Topic 2
Morgan endures a crucible of sorts before the end of the book. What lessons does Morgan learn through this experience and how could she have learned these lessons without causing so much grief?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)