|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan suggest Pip do for the party?
2. How old is Dawn?
3. Where does Morgan find old scars on Pip?
4. How does Morgan know her plan to save Cam will fail?
5. Why does Morgan think she is attracted to Pip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Pip's scars come from?
2. What news does Eden bring Morgan in geometry class?
3. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
4. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
5. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
6. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
7. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
8. What does Morgan regret about her conversation with Cam about the plan?
9. What does Morgan learn in the bathroom at the Green Toad before her party?
10. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What do Pip and Morgan bicker about throughout the whole book, and what far-reaching affects does this constant theme of anger and hostility have on the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Morgan endures a crucible of sorts before the end of the book. What lessons does Morgan learn through this experience and how could she have learned these lessons without causing so much grief?
Essay Topic 3
Eden was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Eden had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)