|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip say will make things hard for Cam after his birthday?
2. Why does Morgan pull Cam into a sprinkler?
3. Why is Pip surprised by love in humans?
4. What does Pip say is controlling Morgan when he hears their plan to save Cam will fail?
5. Why does Cam quit the football team?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan learn in the bathroom at the Green Toad before her party?
2. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
3. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
4. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
5. What does Morgan say when Pip tells her she is brave?
6. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
7. What does Pip say to Morgan about love when she is looking through magazines?
8. What does Morgan regret about her conversation with Cam about the plan?
9. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
10. Why does Morgan dread going to her party on her birthday?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Gracie's healing affect the course of the play, and what important impact does this have on the main characters?
Essay Topic 2
Explain some of the spells from the book and how they were executed. What significance do these spells have on the outcome of the book and the growth of Harry's character?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of foreshadowing is used in this book, and how are those moments of foreshadowing fulfilled?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)