|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pip surprised by love in humans?
2. How does Morgan know her plan to save Cam will fail?
3. How can Cam stay in the mortal world?
4. How long do fairies live?
5. Who does Eden get into a relationship with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pip say to Morgan about love when she is looking through magazines?
2. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
3. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
4. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
5. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
6. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
7. What does Morgan learn in the bathroom at the Green Toad before her party?
8. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
9. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
10. Why does Morgan dread going to her party on her birthday?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book, and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)