|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morgan feel selfish before the party?
2. Why can't Morgan look Pip in the eyes downstairs?
3. What does Dawn say she will do instead of killing Morgan?
4. What position does Pip play on the football team?
5. How does Pip feel about Morgan trying to control her destiny?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Pip's scars come from?
2. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
3. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
4. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
5. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
6. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
7. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
8. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
9. How does Cam say he healed Gracie?
10. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain some of the spells from the book and how they were executed. What significance do these spells have on the outcome of the book and the growth of Harry's character?
Essay Topic 2
What do Pip and Morgan bicker about throughout the whole book, and what far-reaching affects does this constant theme of anger and hostility have on the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book, and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)