|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Pip incarcerated?
2. Why does Morgan pull Cam into a sprinkler?
3. Why does Pip say fairies can't cast love spells?
4. Why is Pip surprised by love in humans?
5. What does Eden's new relationship make Morgan doubt?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
2. What does Morgan regret about her conversation with Cam about the plan?
3. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
4. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
5. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
6. How does Cam say he healed Gracie?
7. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
8. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
9. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
10. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why might Balog have allowed Dawn to win at the end of the book? What kind of message does this send and do you think she should have lost? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Who is involved in the attack at the Green toad, and what do they have to gain by doing this? How does this night alter the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of foreshadowing is used in this book, and how are those moments of foreshadowing fulfilled?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)