|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pip say he can't invite a date to the party?
2. What color aura does Morgan see on her porch?
3. What does Morgan tell Pip to stop doing before the party?
4. What is Gracie's last name?
5. How old is Dawn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
2. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
3. Why is Morgan able to see Dawn and the changes in Cam?
4. Where did Pip's scars come from?
5. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
6. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
7. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
8. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
9. What news does Eden bring Morgan in geometry class?
10. Why does Morgan dread going to her party on her birthday?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Gracie's healing affect the course of the play, and what important impact does this have on the main characters?
Essay Topic 2
Who is involved in the attack at the Green toad, and what do they have to gain by doing this? How does this night alter the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Explain some of the spells from the book and how they were executed. What significance do these spells have on the outcome of the book and the growth of Harry's character?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)