|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pip think will hurt Morgan if the plan is discovered?
2. What does Sierra flaunt to Morgan at school?
3. What does Pip say is controlling Morgan when he hears their plan to save Cam will fail?
4. Why doesn't Morgan like the idea of sending someone she likes to the fairy world?
5. Why does Pip feel so bad about Morgan getting hurt while dancing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan say when Pip tells her she is brave?
2. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
3. What news does Eden bring Morgan in geometry class?
4. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
5. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
6. Why is Morgan able to see Dawn and the changes in Cam?
7. Where did Pip's scars come from?
8. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
9. How does Cam say he healed Gracie?
10. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of foreshadowing is used in this book, and how are those moments of foreshadowing fulfilled?
Essay Topic 2
What special ability does Morgan have, and how does this change things in her relationships in the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)