|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pip feel so bad about Morgan getting hurt while dancing?
2. How does Morgan know her plan to save Cam will fail?
3. What does Morgan's mom do when she sees Pip in Morgan's room?
4. Why is Pip surprised by love in humans?
5. What does Eden show Morgan in geometry class?
Short Essay Questions
1. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
2. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
3. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
4. Why is Morgan able to see Dawn and the changes in Cam?
5. Why is Pip so willing to go to Otherworld in Cam's place?
6. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
7. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
8. What does Morgan learn in the bathroom at the Green Toad before her party?
9. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
10. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens to Pip and Morgan near the end of the book, and what deeper meanings does this event imply? How does this one event change Morgan's life and perspective?
Essay Topic 2
Morgan endures a crucible of sorts before the end of the book. What lessons does Morgan learn through this experience and how could she have learned these lessons without causing so much grief?
Essay Topic 3
Eden was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Eden had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)