|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pip feel about Morgan trying to control her destiny?
2. Why does Pip say fairies can't cast love spells?
3. Why is Morgan so confused by Eden's relationship?
4. What gift does Pip give Morgan?
5. What does Pip smell like when Morgan hugs him in her room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Morgan endures a crucible of sorts before the end of the book. What lessons does Morgan learn through this experience and how could she have learned these lessons without causing so much grief?
Essay Topic 2
Eden was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Eden had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book, and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)