|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pip smell like when Morgan hugs him in her room?
2. What is Gracie's last name?
3. What does Dawn say she will do instead of killing Morgan?
4. Why does Pip give Morgan a gift?
5. What spell will be cast when Cam leaves the mortal world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
2. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
3. What does Pip say to Morgan about love when she is looking through magazines?
4. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
5. What does Morgan learn in the bathroom at the Green Toad before her party?
6. Why does Morgan think Cam might not be happy staying in the mortal world?
7. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
8. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
9. What news does Eden bring Morgan in geometry class?
10. Why does Morgan dread going to her party on her birthday?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
What changes does Cam go through during his transformation into a fairy?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)