|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dawn?
2. Where does Morgan cry during the party?
3. Why don't most people notice Cam's changes?
4. Whose lawn does Morgan's mom say she did bad things on?
5. Why is Cam mad at Scab?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
2. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
3. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
4. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
5. Who is Pip taking on a date, and how does Morgan feel about this?
6. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
7. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
8. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
9. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
10. Why does Morgan think Cam might not be happy staying in the mortal world?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What do Pip and Morgan bicker about throughout the whole book, and what far-reaching affects does this constant theme of anger and hostility have on the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Morgan endures a crucible of sorts before the end of the book. What lessons does Morgan learn through this experience and how could she have learned these lessons without causing so much grief?
Essay Topic 3
What happens to Pip and Morgan near the end of the book, and what deeper meanings does this event imply? How does this one event change Morgan's life and perspective?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)