|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Morgan how to keep Cam in the mortal world?
2. What warning does Cam give Morgan?
3. What does Eden's new relationship make Morgan doubt?
4. Who does Eden get into a relationship with?
5. What causes Morgan to fall down while dancing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Morgan think Cam might not be happy staying in the mortal world?
2. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
3. Why does Morgan dread going to her party on her birthday?
4. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
5. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
6. Where did Pip's scars come from?
7. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
8. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
9. What does Morgan regret about her conversation with Cam about the plan?
10. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Gracie's healing affect the course of the play, and what important impact does this have on the main characters?
Essay Topic 2
What is Cam's secret identity, and how does this affect the outcome of the book? Why does Cam feel he must keep this a secret, and what does this say about the nature of the other people at his school?
Essay Topic 3
Who is involved in the attack at the Green toad, and what do they have to gain by doing this? How does this night alter the plot?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)