|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eden get into a relationship with?
2. How old is Dawn?
3. What does Morgan give Cam for his birthday?
4. Who will take Cam's place in the fairy world?
5. How is Cam different from most fairies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan get upset at Pip for when they are talking in the gazebo?
2. Why does Pip get in a fight at school?
3. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
4. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
5. What is going through Morgan's mind when she and Cam kiss before the party?
6. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
7. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
8. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
9. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
10. Why does Morgan dread going to her party on her birthday?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain some of the spells from the book and how they were executed. What significance do these spells have on the outcome of the book and the growth of Harry's character?
Essay Topic 2
How does Gracie's healing affect the course of the play, and what important impact does this have on the main characters?
Essay Topic 3
Dawn is an important piece in the puzzle of this plot. Explain her character and the significance her and her class had on Cam's well-being and the plot.
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)