|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
2. Where does Cam take Morgan to talk without Dawn hearing them?
3. Where does Morgan get a pain after yelling at Cam by the locker?
4. What does the fortune in the cookie say?
5. What does Cam do instead of playing football?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Morgan supposed to do at her appointment at the Green Toad?
2. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
3. How does Cam find out about the fight, and what does he do about it?
4. How does the book end?
5. What does Pip say to Morgan about love when she is looking through magazines?
6. What gift does Cam leave for Morgan when he leaves for the Otherworld?
7. Why does Pip think Cam survived as long as he did?
8. What does Morgan do to upset Sierra?
9. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
10. Where did Pip's scars come from?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book, and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 2
How does Gracie's healing affect the course of the play, and what important impact does this have on the main characters?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 1,244 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)