|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Cam leaving the world?
2. What does Morgan do when she sees that Cam is still awake?
3. What does Morgan hear from Pip's locker?
4. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
5. What do people call Morgan at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is strange about the last play of the football game?
2. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
3. Why does Morgan take Pip to the Gap?
4. How do Pip and Morgan meet?
5. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
6. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
7. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
8. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
9. Why is Cam living in the mortal world at all?
10. Why does Morgan tell her mother Cam is studying fairy lore?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book, and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 2
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
Essay Topic 3
Eden was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Eden had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)