Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan notice at the football game that nobody else does?
2. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
3. What does the fortune in the cookie say?
4. What do people call Morgan at school?
5. Who reveals that organ had predicted the winning score for the football game?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan learn in the bathroom at the Green Toad before her party?
2. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
3. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
4. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
5. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
6. What news does Eden bring Morgan in geometry class?
7. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
8. Why is Pip so willing to go to Otherworld in Cam's place?
9. What is strange about the last play of the football game?
10. What does Morgan say when Pip tells her she is brave?
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book, and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
How does Gracie's healing affect the course of the play, and what important impact does this have on the main characters?
What is Cam's secret identity, and how does this affect the outcome of the book? Why does Cam feel he must keep this a secret, and what does this say about the nature of the other people at his school?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)