|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which teacher sends Morgan to the office?
2. What can kill fairies?
3. Why does Cam try to send Morgan back to class after talking to her in the empty classroom?
4. What is Mrs. Browne doing when Morgan comes to see Cam?
5. Why doesn't Cam play football anymore?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
2. Why does Morgan take Pip to the Gap?
3. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
4. Why is Cam living in the mortal world at all?
5. What does Cam ask for help with while in the shed with Morgan?
6. What happens when Morgan takes Pip to Taco Bell?
7. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
8. What does Morgan do to upset Sierra?
9. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
10. What gift does Cam make for Morgan in the shed?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Eden was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Eden had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 2
Why might Balog have allowed Dawn to win at the end of the book? What kind of message does this send and do you think she should have lost? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Dawn is an important piece in the puzzle of this plot. Explain her character and the significance her and her class had on Cam's well-being and the plot.
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)