|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Morgan describe the boy trying to open his locker?
2. What makes Morgan feel guilty after taking Pip shopping?
3. What does Morgan's mom say she dislikes about Cam's parents?
4. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
5. What class is Morgan in when she is sent to the office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
2. What does Morgan think when she hears about Cam's situation?
3. Why is Morgan sent to the office a second time?
4. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
5. Why does Morgan tell her mother Cam is studying fairy lore?
6. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
7. How do Pip and Morgan meet?
8. Why is Cam living in the mortal world at all?
9. What is Morgan supposed to do at her appointment at the Green Toad?
10. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Eden was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Eden had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 2
What happens to Pip and Morgan near the end of the book, and what deeper meanings does this event imply? How does this one event change Morgan's life and perspective?
Essay Topic 3
What changes does Cam go through during his transformation into a fairy?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)