|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cam try to send Morgan back to class after talking to her in the empty classroom?
2. When is Cam leaving the world?
3. What does Cam do instead of playing football?
4. How does Morgan describe the boy trying to open his locker?
5. What about Pip does Morgan feel she has to protect?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
2. What is special about Seelie Court Fairies?
3. What does Morgan do to upset Sierra?
4. What does Morgan see in her vision of Cam after the football game?
5. What does Morgan think when she hears about Cam's situation?
6. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
7. Why is Cam living in the mortal world at all?
8. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
9. What is Morgan supposed to do at her appointment at the Green Toad?
10. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of foreshadowing is used in this book, and how are those moments of foreshadowing fulfilled?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)