|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morgan yell at Cam by the locker?
2. Which teacher sends Morgan to the office?
3. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
4. What is the boy at the locker's name?
5. Who is Pip talking to when he speaks to a spot under his nose?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
2. Why does Morgan tell her mother Cam is studying fairy lore?
3. Why is Morgan sent to the office a second time?
4. What does Morgan see in her vision of Cam after the football game?
5. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
6. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
7. What is strange about the last play of the football game?
8. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
9. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
10. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
What special ability does Morgan have, and how does this change things in her relationships in the plot?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this play all had their own goals and motivations. Select 4 characters and write their main motivation throughout the play and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)