|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is familiar to Pip when Morgan dances with him?
2. Why does Morgan get called a name at school?
3. How did Cam's older brother die?
4. What does Cam say Dawn promised not to do?
5. What happens to fairies on their 16th birthday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
2. What gift does Cam make for Morgan in the shed?
3. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
4. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
5. What happens when Morgan takes Pip to Taco Bell?
6. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
7. Why is Cam living in the mortal world at all?
8. How does Morgan know when Cam stays up late worrying?
9. Why does Morgan take Pip to the Gap?
10. What does Morgan think when she hears about Cam's situation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What do Pip and Morgan bicker about throughout the whole book, and what far-reaching affects does this constant theme of anger and hostility have on the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
How does Gracie's healing affect the course of the play, and what important impact does this have on the main characters?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)