|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Morgan hide during first period the day after talking with Cam in his house?
2. What bothers Cam about the last play in his football game?
3. What does Morgan wear to bed after talking with Cam in his house?
4. What does Cam tell Morgan is about to occur when he talks to her in the empty classroom?
5. Who drags Morgan into an empty classroom at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
2. How do Pip and Morgan meet?
3. Why does Morgan take Pip to the Gap?
4. What does Morgan do to upset Sierra?
5. Why is Morgan sent to the office a second time?
6. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
7. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
8. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
9. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
10. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Cam's secret identity, and how does this affect the outcome of the book? Why does Cam feel he must keep this a secret, and what does this say about the nature of the other people at his school?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book, and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 3
Eden was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Eden had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)