|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is familiar to Pip when Morgan dances with him?
2. What is Mrs. Browne doing when Morgan comes to see Cam?
3. What is different about Cam when Morgan hugs him?
4. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
5. What is Cam's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
2. What does Morgan see in her vision of Cam after the football game?
3. What does Cam ask for help with while in the shed with Morgan?
4. How does Morgan say she is able to see the future?
5. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
6. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
7. Why is Cam living in the mortal world at all?
8. What is special about Seelie Court Fairies?
9. Why does Morgan take Pip to the Gap?
10. What does Morgan think when she hears about Cam's situation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of foreshadowing is used in this book, and how are those moments of foreshadowing fulfilled?
Essay Topic 2
What special ability does Morgan have, and how does this change things in her relationships in the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Eden was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Eden had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)