|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
2. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
3. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
4. What is familiar to Pip when Morgan dances with him?
5. What allows Morgan to go to sleep the night after the football game?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
2. Why is Morgan sent to the office a second time?
3. What does Morgan do to upset Sierra?
4. What happens when Morgan takes Pip to Taco Bell?
5. How does Morgan say she is able to see the future?
6. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
7. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
8. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
9. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
10. What does Cam ask for help with while in the shed with Morgan?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this play all had their own goals and motivations. Select 4 characters and write their main motivation throughout the play and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
How does Gracie's healing affect the course of the play, and what important impact does this have on the main characters?
Essay Topic 3
What is Cam's secret identity, and how does this affect the outcome of the book? Why does Cam feel he must keep this a secret, and what does this say about the nature of the other people at his school?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)