|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Morgan call at 2:00 AM?
2. Who are Seelie court fairies usually nice to?
3. Why is it strange for Eden to have a crush on Mike?
4. What does Cam tell Morgan will never change even in Otherworld?
5. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
2. What is special about Seelie Court Fairies?
3. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
4. How do Pip and Morgan meet?
5. Why is Morgan sent to the office a second time?
6. How does Morgan know when Cam stays up late worrying?
7. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
8. What does Cam ask for help with while in the shed with Morgan?
9. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
10. Why is Cam living in the mortal world at all?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Dawn is an important piece in the puzzle of this plot. Explain her character and the significance her and her class had on Cam's well-being and the plot.
Essay Topic 2
Eden was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Eden had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book, and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)