|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moran say Cam is bad at?
2. What does Cam do instead of playing football?
3. Who told the teacher about the new boy?
4. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
5. What allows Morgan to go to sleep the night after the football game?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
2. What is Morgan supposed to do at her appointment at the Green Toad?
3. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
4. How does Morgan say she is able to see the future?
5. What is strange about the last play of the football game?
6. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
7. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
8. What does Morgan do to upset Sierra?
9. What secret message does Cam send Morgan during the football game?
10. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain some of the spells from the book and how they were executed. What significance do these spells have on the outcome of the book and the growth of Harry's character?
Essay Topic 2
What special ability does Morgan have, and how does this change things in her relationships in the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Eden was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Eden had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)