Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan notice at the football game that nobody else does?
2. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
3. What does the fortune in the cookie say?
4. What do people call Morgan at school?
5. Who reveals that organ had predicted the winning score for the football game?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan learn in the bathroom at the Green Toad before her party?
2. Why is Cam so surprised that Morgan still wants to find a way to keep him in the mortal world?
3. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
4. What gives Morgan doubts about the accuracy of her visions?
5. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
6. What news does Eden bring Morgan in geometry class?
7. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
8. Why is Pip so willing to go to Otherworld in Cam's place?
9. What is strange about the last play of the football game?
10. What does Morgan say when Pip tells her she is brave?
Essay Topic 1
What special ability does Morgan have, and how does this change things in her relationships in the plot?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book, and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 3
Justice and Mercy were two themes that were prevalent throughout this book. What are some of the places where these themes are present, and how do they work together to affect the characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)