|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Morgan so surprised that Cam is not human?
2. Where does Cam take Morgan to talk without Dawn hearing them?
3. What does Morgan's mom see Cam's mom doing the night of the football game?
4. What is Mrs. Browne doing when Morgan comes to see Cam?
5. What does Cam tell Morgan will never change even in Otherworld?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gift does Cam make for Morgan in the shed?
2. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
3. What is strange about the last play of the football game?
4. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
5. What is Morgan supposed to do at her appointment at the Green Toad?
6. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
7. What is special about Seelie Court Fairies?
8. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
9. Why does Morgan take Pip to the Gap?
10. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this play all had their own goals and motivations. Select 4 characters and write their main motivation throughout the play and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
Morgan endures a crucible of sorts before the end of the book. What lessons does Morgan learn through this experience and how could she have learned these lessons without causing so much grief?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)