|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
2. What can kill fairies?
3. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
4. What makes Cam panic when he talks to Morgan in the empty classroom?
5. Who does Morgan call at 2:00 AM?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cam living in the mortal world at all?
2. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
3. What happens when Morgan takes Pip to Taco Bell?
4. What does Morgan do to upset Sierra?
5. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
6. What secret message does Cam send Morgan during the football game?
7. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
8. What is strange about the last play of the football game?
9. Why does Morgan tell her mother Cam is studying fairy lore?
10. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Eden was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Eden had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 2
What happens to Pip and Morgan near the end of the book, and what deeper meanings does this event imply? How does this one event change Morgan's life and perspective?
Essay Topic 3
Dawn is an important piece in the puzzle of this plot. Explain her character and the significance her and her class had on Cam's well-being and the plot.
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)