|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Morgan's birthday be held?
2. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
3. Why does Pip say Morgan can't see the dot he is talking to?
4. What makes Morgan cry when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
5. Where does Morgan plan to get information on fairy lore?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan see in her vision of Cam after the football game?
2. Why does Morgan take Pip to the Gap?
3. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
4. Why is Morgan sent to the office a second time?
5. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
6. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
7. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
8. What is special about Seelie Court Fairies?
9. What does Cam ask for help with while in the shed with Morgan?
10. What is strange about the last play of the football game?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Morgan endures a crucible of sorts before the end of the book. What lessons does Morgan learn through this experience and how could she have learned these lessons without causing so much grief?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What is Cam's secret identity, and how does this affect the outcome of the book? Why does Cam feel he must keep this a secret, and what does this say about the nature of the other people at his school?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)