|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Morgan describe the boy trying to open his locker?
2. What does Cam tell Morgan is about to occur when he talks to her in the empty classroom?
3. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
4. Who told the teacher about the new boy?
5. What does Cam tell Morgan will never change even in Otherworld?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Morgan think Cam can't remember the last play of the football game?
2. What does Cam ask for help with while in the shed with Morgan?
3. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
4. What happens when Morgan takes Pip to Taco Bell?
5. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
6. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
7. How does Morgan say she is able to see the future?
8. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
9. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
10. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book, and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this play all had their own goals and motivations. Select 4 characters and write their main motivation throughout the play and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
What changes does Cam go through during his transformation into a fairy?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)