|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What restaurant does Morgan go to with Pip?
2. Why does Morgan yell at Cam by the locker?
3. What makes Morgan cry when she sees Cam the day after the football game?
4. What does Cam tell Morgan will never change even in Otherworld?
5. How does Morgan know that Cam is still awake?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
2. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
3. What is special about Seelie Court Fairies?
4. Why is Morgan sent to the office a second time?
5. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
6. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
7. What does Cam ask for help with while in the shed with Morgan?
8. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
9. What is strange about the last play of the football game?
10. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Cam's secret identity, and how does this affect the outcome of the book? Why does Cam feel he must keep this a secret, and what does this say about the nature of the other people at his school?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of foreshadowing is used in this book, and how are those moments of foreshadowing fulfilled?
Essay Topic 3
Explain some of the spells from the book and how they were executed. What significance do these spells have on the outcome of the book and the growth of Harry's character?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)