|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pip say Morgan can't see the dot he is talking to?
2. What does Cam do instead of playing football?
3. What about Pip does Morgan feel she has to protect?
4. Where does "Fairy Tale" take place?
5. Where does Sierra Martin want to go to school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Morgan know when Cam stays up late worrying?
2. What secret message does Cam send Morgan during the football game?
3. Why is Cam living in the mortal world at all?
4. How do Pip and Morgan meet?
5. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
6. How does Morgan say she is able to see the future?
7. What is strange about the last play of the football game?
8. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
9. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
10. What is Morgan supposed to do at her appointment at the Green Toad?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Gracie's healing affect the course of the play, and what important impact does this have on the main characters?
Essay Topic 2
Who is involved in the attack at the Green toad, and what do they have to gain by doing this? How does this night alter the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)