|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Cam about the last play in his football game?
2. What does Morgan do when she gets home after learning the truth about Cam?
3. Why did Cam buy Morgan a picture at Six Flags?
4. Where does Sierra Martin want to go to school?
5. What restaurant does Morgan go to with Pip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
2. Why does Morgan think she and Cam will be friends when Cam leaves?
3. What does Morgan think when she hears about Cam's situation?
4. What secret message does Cam send Morgan during the football game?
5. Why is Morgan sent to the office a second time?
6. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
7. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
8. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
9. How does Morgan say she is able to see the future?
10. What is strange to Morgan about her first meeting with Pip?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why might Balog have allowed Dawn to win at the end of the book? What kind of message does this send and do you think she should have lost? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Who is involved in the attack at the Green toad, and what do they have to gain by doing this? How does this night alter the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Eden was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Eden had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)