|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan do to try and calm herself down when she sees how upset Cam is after the game?
2. What does Moran say Cam is bad at?
3. What does Cam refer to his birthday party as?
4. What is the boy at the locker's name?
5. What does Cam say Dawn promised not to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Morgan say she is able to see the future?
2. What gift does Cam make for Morgan in the shed?
3. Why is Cam living in the mortal world at all?
4. What does Dawn say about Cam's training?
5. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
6. Why is Morgan sent to the office a second time?
7. What secret message does Cam send Morgan during the football game?
8. What happens when Morgan takes Pip to Taco Bell?
9. What is Morgan supposed to do at her appointment at the Green Toad?
10. Who is Dawn, and why is she here in New Jersey?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book, and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 2
What happens to Pip and Morgan near the end of the book, and what deeper meanings does this event imply? How does this one event change Morgan's life and perspective?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)