|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Morgan feel on her second trip to the principal's office?
2. Who drags Morgan into an empty classroom at school?
3. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
4. How did Cam's older brother die?
5. What does Morgan have a mental breakdown about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan learn in the bathroom at the Green Toad before her party?
2. Where did Pip's scars come from?
3. When does Morgan realize what Cam's next thing is?
4. How does the book end?
5. What makes Morgan certain that her plan to save Cam will fail?
6. Why don't people notice all the changes happening in Cam?
7. What does Pip say when Morgan asks him if he has ever been in love?
8. What lie has Pip told Morgan since coming from Otherworld?
9. What gift does Cam make for Morgan in the shed?
10. What is strange about Cam the morning that Gracie is healed?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book, and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 2
What special ability does Morgan have, and how does this change things in her relationships in the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Dawn is an important piece in the puzzle of this plot. Explain her character and the significance her and her class had on Cam's well-being and the plot.
This section contains 1,279 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)