|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who forges the note for the second trip to the principal's office?
2. Why was Pip OK with leaving the Otherworld?
3. How does Morgan know that Cam is still awake?
4. What is familiar to Pip when Morgan dances with him?
5. What does Morgan hear from Pip's locker?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Morgan say she is able to see the future?
2. Why couldn't Pip go where he wanted in the Otherworld?
3. Why doesn't Morgan ask where to go when she is sent to the office?
4. What does Morgan do to upset Sierra?
5. Why does Morgan tell her mother Cam is studying fairy lore?
6. What happens when Morgan and Pip take a dance class together?
7. What happens when Morgan takes Pip to Taco Bell?
8. Why is Pip so confused about coming to the mortal world?
9. Why does Morgan take Pip to the Gap?
10. What does Morgan dream about after taking Pip shopping?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Dawn is an important piece in the puzzle of this plot. Explain her character and the significance her and her class had on Cam's well-being and the plot.
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
What is Cam's secret identity, and how does this affect the outcome of the book? Why does Cam feel he must keep this a secret, and what does this say about the nature of the other people at his school?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)