|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Morgan sent to the office?
2. Why doesn't Cam play football anymore?
3. Who will Cam marry in the Otherworld?
4. What does Cam tell Morgan will never change even in Otherworld?
5. What does Morgan notice at the football game that nobody else does?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan say when Pip asks her why she is crying in the gazebo?
2. Why is Pip so willing to go to Otherworld in Cam's place?
3. How does Morgan know when Cam stays up late worrying?
4. What are Pip's concerns the night before the birthday?
5. Why is Morgan's mother so upset about her hurt arm?
6. How does Dawn get Cam to come with her?
7. What does Morgan think when she hears about Cam's situation?
8. Why doesn't Eden put a lot of credence in Morgan's visions?
9. How does Morgan say she is able to see the future?
10. What does Morgan do to upset Sierra?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this play all had their own goals and motivations. Select 4 characters and write their main motivation throughout the play and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
Eden was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Eden had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 1,256 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)