|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapters 36-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pip say he will sacrifice for?
(a) Someone he loves.
(b) His home land.
(c) His brother.
(d) True love.
2. What causes Morgan to fall down while dancing?
(a) She got embarrassed.
(b) She tried to spin.
(c) She tripped over Pip.
(d) She slipped in a puddle.
3. How does Pip feel about Morgan trying to control her destiny?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He knows it won't work.
(c) He is happy about it.
(d) He is scared of it.
4. Why does Morgan end up going back to class after talking to Cam in the empty classroom?
(a) She gets mad at him.
(b) Cam disappears.
(c) He makes her promise.
(d) She has a vision.
5. Where does Morgan plan to get information on fairy lore?
(a) The internet.
(b) The library.
(c) The college.
(d) From Pip and Dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cam refer to his birthday party as?
2. When do students go to the Parsonage Diner?
3. What does Morgan think caused Cam's blackout?
4. What does Cam say Dawn promised not to do?
5. Why does Cam quit the football team?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)