|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Sieve and the Sand Abstract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn’t Mildred want to keep reading the books with Montag?
(a) Because she can’t read
(b) Because she’s intimidated
(c) Because she’s bored
(d) Because she’s jealous
2. What do Mildred and Ann spend their time talking about?
(a) Their husbands
(b) Government censorship
(c) Baking recipes
(d) Soap operas
3. What does Montag feel about Clarisse’s death?
4. What conclusion does Clarisse come to when checking whether Montag is in love?
(a) He does not believe in love
(b) He is incapable of love
(c) He is not in love
(d) He was in love but had his heart broken
5. Which Book does Montag take a special interest in and bring to Faber’s house?
(a) An American History textbook
(b) The Bible
(c) War and Peace
(d) Romeo and Juliet
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Clarisse die?
2. What is the number assigned to Montag's fire squad?
3. How does Mildred act toward Montag the next morning, after the accident?
4. After his night with Clarisse, what shocking sight does Montag return home to?
5. As Montag listens to Mildred’s conversation with Ann, what does he realize about his wife?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)