|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Artegall's argument for the Giant trying to fairly distribute landmarks and wealth?
2. How many foes did Scudamore have to defeat to win his way to Amoret?
3. Why did Britomart become a knight?
4. What was Mirabella being punished for?
5. How does Artegall get through the mob on the beach on his way to Grantoro?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Explain Artegall's Solomon-like solution with Saglier.
2. What gives The Red Cross Knight the courage...
This section contains 867 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)