|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 12 | Book 7, Canto 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the father of Amidas and Bracidas leave his son as an inheritance when he died.
(a) A book explaining the secrets of a happy life.
(b) Two castles.
(d) A cavern full of riches.
2. How is Souldon killed?
(a) His chariot flips over and he is mangled.
(b) Adicia kills him because she wants to be with Artegall.
(c) He is betrayed by one of his own men.
(d) Arthur fights him and cuts off his head--the only way he can be killed.
3. What is Artegall's argument for the Giant trying to fairly distribute landmarks and wealth?
(a) No one person can do it all alone.
(b) The beauty of the earth would be destroyed in the configuration.
(c) The giant would try to give more to himself and his kin.
(d) It would disrupt God's natrual balance.
4. What happens when the two Florimells stand next to each other?
(a) The Snowy Florimell melts.
(b) They become fast friends and sisters.
(c) They both die.
(d) The Snowy Florimell kills the real Florimell.
5. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
(a) Orders him to be a slave and squire to him for five years.
(b) Brands him with the mark of a murderer on his forehead.
(c) Casts a spell on him that will blind him for ten years.
(d) Makes him wear the head of the woman he killed around his neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Una leading along with her on this journey?
2. What two things does Calpine leave behind once again?
3. Why does Samient stop Artegall from slaying the third knight who is pursuing her?
4. What happened to Faunus when he was caught spying on Diana while bathing.
5. Why does Britomart allow Busirane to live after he tried to kill her and her sister?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)