|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 12 | Book 7, Canto 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stops Guyon from killing The Red Cross Knight?
(a) He cannot bring himself to strike to Red Cross.
(b) The Red Cross Knight is a better fighter and defends himself well.
(c) He hears a voice tell him to not harm The Red Cross Knight.
(d) He decides to let the Red Cross Knight live as his slave instead.
2. Who is being wed in the very unique wedding while Florimell is locked up?
(a) The Grass and The Earth.
(b) The Thames River and Medway.
(c) The Song and The Wind.
(d) The Sun and The Moon.
3. What does Marinell hear while wandering around the castle?
(a) A song telling him how to contiune on his quest.
(b) His mother with Proteus.
(c) An evil plot between two withces to destroy the wedding.
(d) Florimell crying for him while in prison.
4. Who wounds Amoret in the woods?
(a) The Hairy Carl.
5. Where is the monster found?
(a) Beneath a statue of a man-eating monster.
(b) In the dungeaons of the castle.
(c) In a well of water and fire.
(d) In the highest tower of the castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cymochles fight Guymon?
2. What does the fisherman do when he wakes up to see Florimell in his boat?
3. Why does Guyon collapse after being returned to the surface?
4. Who is the only woman who can wear the girdle of Florimell?
5. How is Acrasia captured?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)