|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 12 | Book 7, Canto 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Calidore do to the Blatant Beast instead of killing it?
(a) Subdues it and ties his mouth shut.
(b) Trains him to be a servant.
(c) Beats him senseless.
(d) Locks him in a dungeon.
2. Why is Priscilla crying when Calidore come across her in the road?
(a) She is lost and alone and fears for her life.
(b) Her knight has been mistreating her.
(c) Her knight has been sorely wounded.
(d) Her knight has deserted her.
3. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
(a) Brands him with the mark of a murderer on his forehead.
(b) Makes him wear the head of the woman he killed around his neck.
(c) Orders him to be a slave and squire to him for five years.
(d) Casts a spell on him that will blind him for ten years.
4. What are the names of the two creatures mistreating Mirabella?
(a) Temptation and Impurity.
(b) Disdain and Scorn.
(c) Crass and Crude.
(d) Envy and Jealousy.
5. What was it that allowed Scudamore to retrieve Amoret from those surrounding her?
(a) A mark on his forearm.
(b) The shield of love.
(c) His long pleadings.
(d) He knew the password.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Malecasta to faint?
2. Why does Martinell refuse passage to Britomart on the beach?
3. What terms are settled by Clarinda and Artegall?
4. What do Artegall and Arthur use to get Malengin to come out of his cave?
5. What is The Red Cross Knight shown when his destiny is revealed to him?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)