|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 12 | Book 7, Canto 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sansjoy recover after he loses his duel with the Red Cross Knight?
(a) He and Duessa convince a physician in the underworld to bring him back to life.
(b) He escapes to the Bower of Bliss, where he heals over time.
(c) Archimago saves him after Sansjoy agrees to help him destroy Una.
(d) Duessa gives her life in exchange for Sansjoy's.
2. How many foes did Scudamore have to defeat to win his way to Amoret?
3. What protects Guyon and the Palmer from the horde of beasts that guard Acrasia's abode?
(b) Fervent prayers.
(c) Guyon's sword.
(d) The Palmer's staff.
4. What does Blandamour suggest the prize for the loser should be in his proposed duel with Braggadochio?
(a) A week of servitude.
(d) The broken spear.
5. What is the destiny for one of Britomart's future daughters, as revealed to her by Merlin?
(a) An evil enchantress.
(b) A foolish princess who will destroy the kingdom through her carelessness.
(c) Another great female knight.
(d) A future virgin queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dolon set a trap for Britomart?
2. Why does Arthur leave Turpine alive?
3. What two things does Calpine leave behind once again?
4. Why does Timias retreat to the woods as a hermit?
5. What happened to Faunus when he was caught spying on Diana while bathing.
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)