|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 12 | Book 7, Canto 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attacks Pastorella?
(a) A Tiger.
(b) A Giant.
(c) A Bear.
(d) The Blatant Beast.
2. Why is Priscilla so worried about her reputation?
(a) She had her virture taken away from her on the road.
(b) She is in love with Calidore and is afraid he thinks her weak and unworthy.
(c) She fled from her father under false pretences.
(d) She ran away with a knight when she was betrothed to another.
3. Why is Priscilla crying when Calidore come across her in the road?
(a) She is lost and alone and fears for her life.
(b) Her knight has deserted her.
(c) Her knight has been sorely wounded.
(d) Her knight has been mistreating her.
4. Who saves Serena from the cannibal savages in the forest?
(a) The Red Cross Knight.
5. Why is Furor beating the young man?
(a) He is trying to get information out of him.
(b) The young man stole his horse.
(c) He has mistaken the young man for someone else who disrespected him.
(d) Occasion, his mother, told him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interesting point does the Salvage Man prove?
2. Why does Martinell refuse passage to Britomart on the beach?
3. Who is Pastorella's mother?
4. Who is the brother of Pyrochles?
5. What does Talus do to Brggadochio for stealing Guyon's horse?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)