|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 12 | Book 7, Canto 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Briana and Crudor the ways of faithfulness?
2. Why did Astraea leave the earth?
(a) To avenge the death of his brother.
(b) Man's excessive evils.
(c) To seek solace for deep emotional wounds.
(d) To follow his love.
3. What was Artegall given to help him rescue Eirena?
(a) Knowledge and Wisdom.
(b) A Pendant of Protection.
(c) A Shield of Wonder.
(d) A magical sword.
4. Why does Arthur leave Turpine alive?
(a) He pities Turpine for his misery.
(b) He hears Blandina's flase cries for help.
(c) Arthur is distracted by something he sees in the distance.
(d) Turpine regains his strength and begins to fight with more fervancy.
5. Who has destroyed Man's golden age?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the interpretation to Britomart's crazy dream about being impregnated by a crocodile and giving birth to a lion?
2. What do Artegall and Arthur use to get Malengin to come out of his cave?
3. Why did Britomart become a knight?
4. Why does Cymochles fight Guymon?
5. What does Error vomit up as a defense against The Red Cross Knight's attack?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)