|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 12 | Book 7, Canto 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes on the scene as Paridell's new love interest?
(d) Archimago in disguise.
2. How many foes did Scudamore have to defeat to win his way to Amoret?
3. Which one of these is NOT one of the things that the hermit teaches Serena and Timias?
(a) Self Control.
(b) Virtuous Living.
(c) Avoidance of Secrets.
(d) Kindness to all.
4. Why does Adicia let Artegall into the castle?
(a) He is wearing the armor of one of the knights he killed.
(b) He knows the password, so she assumes he is a friend.
(c) She is attracted to his beauty and wishes to seduce him.
(d) He breaks down the door, and she has no choice.
5. What interesting point does the Salvage Man prove?
(a) An uneducated savage can be more civil than an educated knight.
(b) Those who cannot read can fight better.
(c) Speaking is an over-rated practice.
(d) Reading the stars is more important than reading books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is The Squire's unique quest that he has been sent on by his beloved Columbell?
2. How does Blandamour claim Snowy Florimell?
3. Why are the shepherds all captured?
4. What attacks Pastorella?
5. Who kills Malengin?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)