|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 12 | Book 7, Canto 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Belphoebe in the woods instead of at court?
(a) She was abandoned there by her parents.
(b) She got lost on her journey and is trying to find her way home.
(c) She is hiding from someone.
(d) She prefers wild places to the softness of the court.
2. How does Blandamour claim Snowy Florimell?
(a) He runs away with her in the knight.
(b) He unhorses Ferraugh without warning.
(c) He saves her life.
(d) He challenges Ferraugh to a duel and wins.
3. How is Souldon killed?
(a) Arthur fights him and cuts off his head--the only way he can be killed.
(b) His chariot flips over and he is mangled.
(c) Adicia kills him because she wants to be with Artegall.
(d) He is betrayed by one of his own men.
4. Who injures Calepine?
(b) The Beast.
5. What is The Squire's unique quest that he has been sent on by his beloved Columbell?
(a) He has to defeat 300 monsters.
(b) He has to defeat 300 knights in battle.
(c) He needs to acquire the mane hair of 300 horses.
(d) He is to find 300 women who will refuse him and his love advances.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes on the scene as Paridell's new love interest?
2. What does Turpine do after Arthur leaves?
3. Who comes to kill the band of brigands?
4. Why does Martinell refuse passage to Britomart on the beach?
5. Why does Hellenore set fire to her husband's treasures?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)