|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 12 | Book 7, Canto 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
(a) Brands him with the mark of a murderer on his forehead.
(b) Orders him to be a slave and squire to him for five years.
(c) Makes him wear the head of the woman he killed around his neck.
(d) Casts a spell on him that will blind him for ten years.
2. What does the beast do when he fails to capture and kill Florimell after she jumps into the fisherman's boat?
(a) He tries to swim after her and drowns.
(b) He eats her horse.
(c) He tears himself apart in shame.
(d) He goes back to the witch's son and eats him.
3. What does Turpine agree to do if Arthur will spare his life?
(a) Repent of all his evil doings and devote his life to God.
(b) Never mistreat a lady again.
(c) Serve as Arthur's servant.
(d) Never call himself a knight again.
4. What surprise is revealed to Poeana?
(a) She has magical powers.
(b) She has had two lovers who look alike.
(c) She is secretly being held hostage by her father.
(d) Her father forced her lover to be with her.
5. What is Britomart's quest?
(a) To find Artegall, her future husband.
(b) To regain the throne of her kingdom.
(c) To aid the plight of Una.
(d) To avenge the death of her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Talus do to Brggadochio for stealing Guyon's horse?
2. What was Artegall given to help him rescue Eirena?
3. Which of these is NOT one of the women surrounding Amoret?
4. What causes Una to faint numerous times?
5. What does Calepine find while wandering the woods?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)