|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 12 | Book 7, Canto 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening when Britomart finds Amoret?
(a) Amoret is running away from Busirane who is hurling curses at her.
(b) Busirane has put Amoret under a spell and she attacks Britomart.
(c) Busirane is trying to heal Amoret from some of her previous wounds.
(d) Amoret is tied to a pillar while Busirane casts spells on her.
2. Where is the monster found?
(a) In the highest tower of the castle.
(b) In the dungeaons of the castle.
(c) In a well of water and fire.
(d) Beneath a statue of a man-eating monster.
3. Whose castle is Florimell being held captive in?
4. What is Geryoneo doing that has caused Belge to come to Mercilla for aid?
(a) Killing and torturing women in the area.
(b) Feeding her sons to a monster.
(c) Eating all of her harvest foods.
(d) Beating her relentlessly.
5. Why do the brigands not sell Patronella with the rest of her people?
(a) Nobody wants to pay such a high price for a slave.
(b) She runs away before they can sell her.
(c) She has no real abilities.
(d) The leader has fallen in love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Artegall and Arthur use to get Malengin to come out of his cave?
2. Who does Una come across in her distress that gives her hope?
3. Why does Sansjoy challenge The Red Cross Knight to a duel?
4. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
5. Why won't the blood on the baby's hands wash off?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)