|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 12 | Book 7, Canto 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Arthur fighting at Belge's castle alone?
(a) Artegall was wounded in battle on the way to Belge's castle.
(b) Artegall is waiting for Arthur outside the castle walls.
(c) Arthur and Artegall got in an argument on the way, and Arthur sent Artegall away in his anger.
(d) He sent Artegall off to continue his own quest.
2. Why does Arthur leave Turpine alive?
(a) He pities Turpine for his misery.
(b) Turpine regains his strength and begins to fight with more fervancy.
(c) Arthur is distracted by something he sees in the distance.
(d) He hears Blandina's flase cries for help.
3. What does Artegall demand if he wins the battle with Grantoro?
(a) Eirena's hand in marriage.
(b) That Eirena be placed back on her throne.
(c) Safe passage back to Britomart's kingdom.
(d) A chest full of riches.
4. How does Arthur bribe his way into the castle?
(a) He uses the giants head which he cut off.
(b) He threatens to cast spells that Merlin taught him.
(c) He offers to tell secrets of their enemies that would weaken their defenses.
(d) He promises to protect them against all enemies.
5. Who do Arthur and Artegall find sentenced to death when they reach Mercilla's castle?
(d) The Red Cross Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Adicia let Artegall into the castle?
2. Why won't the blood on the baby's hands wash off?
3. What occupation does Tristram's father hold?
4. Why do Serena and Timias stay with the hermit while the rest travel on?
5. What is Colin Clout's special gift?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)