|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 12 | Book 7, Canto 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Artegall upset with Braggadochio accepting the winning prize?
(a) Artegall suspects that Braggadochio cheated.
(b) Braggadochio threatened to kill Artegall if he won.
(c) Artegall is jealous of Braggadochio's skills.
(d) Artegall won the prize using Braggadochio's shield.
2. What causes Una to run away alone once again?
(a) Her new protector Satyrane is fighting a long and arduous battle with Sansloy.
(b) Archimago leads her away while disguised as another of the gentle forest people.
(c) She hears that The Red Cross Knight is near and runs to find him.
(d) She sees Sansloy and fears that he may attempt to ravish her again.
3. What are the names of the two hags who meet Artegall and Talus on the road back home?
(a) Envy and Detraction.
(b) Idleness and Impurity.
(c) Lewdness and Perversion.
(d) Jealousy and Distraction.
4. What is Una leading along with her on this journey?
(a) A sly monster who is tracking her without her notice.
(b) Everyone, she is the leader of the group.
(c) A White lamb.
(d) A dwarf she saved from danger.
5. Who falls in love with Artegall while he is in captivity?
(a) Radigund and Clarinda
(c) All the women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lets Radigund defeat Artegall?
2. What does Error vomit up as a defense against The Red Cross Knight's attack?
3. How does Arthur finally defeat Maleger after he revives himself from death numerous times?
4. Which of these is NOT one of the women surrounding Amoret?
5. What does Radigund, the Amazon warrior, make all of the men she defeats do?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)