|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 12 | Book 7, Canto 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tristram's excuse for killing a knight when he is not a knight himself.
(a) The knight was riding a horse stolen from Tristram's uncle.
(b) The knight killed his brother.
(c) He saw the knight mistreating a lady..
(d) The knight was disrespectful to him.
2. Who does Archimago disguise himself as in an attempt to fool Una
(b) The Dwarf.
(c) The Red Cross Knight.
3. What proves Pastorella's heritage?
(a) A rose shaped birthmark.
(b) A blue mark on her back.
(c) The color of her hair.
(d) A brand on the bottom of her foot.
4. What does Calidore do to the Blatant Beast instead of killing it?
(a) Beats him senseless.
(b) Locks him in a dungeon.
(c) Trains him to be a servant.
(d) Subdues it and ties his mouth shut.
5. Why does Alma, the virgin ruler of the castle, welcome Arthur and Guyon so warmly?
(a) She is a servant of Acrasia and wants to poison them at banquet.
(b) She is Archimago in disguise.
(c) They disbanded the group of ruffians who were attacking the castle.
(d) She knows that they took part in defeating Pyrochles and Cymochles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Arthur fighting at Belge's castle alone?
2. What two things does Calpine leave behind once again?
3. What was Artegall given to help him rescue Eirena?
4. Why is Sir Scudamore so happy when Artegall cracks Britomart's helmet in battle?
5. Why does Guyon fight The Red Cross Knight?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)