|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Guyon's mission?
(a) To avenge the death of his parents.
(b) To gather an army to help fight in the ranks of the Faerie Queene's army.
(c) He is to defeat the evil witch Acrasia.
(d) To find the House of Holiness and cure his weaknesses.
2. What occupation does Tristram's father hold?
3. Who does Archimago disguise himself as in an attempt to fool Una
(a) The Dwarf.
(b) The Red Cross Knight.
4. Why did Phedon kill his best friend and his betrothed?
(a) Claribel and Philemon tried to kill him.
(b) He killed them by mistake thinking they were his enemies.
(c) Philemon tricked Phedon into thinking that Claribell had been unfaithful.
(d) His best friend had killed his brother in a duel that his fiancee arranged.
5. What makes Geryoneo run away from Belge's castle?
(a) He is out of men to feed to the monster.
(b) He tries to fight, but is overcome by Arthur's fighting ability.
(c) He sees Arthur kill four men.
(d) He sees Arthur's shield and is afraid of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Braggadochio come across his horse?
2. Who is being wed in the very unique wedding while Florimell is locked up?
3. What do Artegall and Arthur use to get Malengin to come out of his cave?
4. How does Arthur bribe his way into the castle?
5. What did the father of Amidas and Bracidas leave his son as an inheritance when he died.
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)