|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Furor beating the young man?
(a) Occasion, his mother, told him to.
(b) The young man stole his horse.
(c) He is trying to get information out of him.
(d) He has mistaken the young man for someone else who disrespected him.
2. When Una recognizes The Red Cross Knight's weaknesses, what does she do to help him strengthen them?
(a) She asks Arthur to train him in the proper ways of being a Knight.
(b) She takes him to the House of Holiness.
(c) She builds up his confidence by praising all of his good qualities for over five hours.
(d) She prays with him for the strength he needs to overcome them three times a day.
3. What do Artegall and Arthur use to get Malengin to come out of his cave?
(b) A pile of riches.
(c) Artegall while in his women's clothing from the Amazons.
(d) They shout a challenge to him.
4. Why do Artegall and Britomart part ways once more?
(a) They fight and swear to never see each other again.
(b) Artegall and Talus are still on the quest to save Eirena.
(c) Artegall wants time to repent of his sins before seeing Britomart again.
(d) Britomart is so angry about the whole situation that she cannot stand to be around Artegall.
5. What is Una leading along with her on this journey?
(a) A sly monster who is tracking her without her notice.
(b) A dwarf she saved from danger.
(c) Everyone, she is the leader of the group.
(d) A White lamb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Artegall given to help him rescue Eirena?
2. What did Britomart see in the magic mirror that Merlin showed her?
3. How does Blandamour claim Snowy Florimell?
4. How did Triamond survive his battle with Campbell?
5. Why does Timias retreat to the woods as a hermit?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)