|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took Belphoebe from her sleeping mother's side and raised her?
(b) The Goddess Venus.
(d) The Goddess Diana.
2. Why does Hellenore set fire to her husband's treasures?
(a) So that she and Paridell can have more time to run away together while he puts out the fire.
(b) She is jealous that Malbecco loves the treasure more than her.
(c) She is trying to get Malbecco to send her away in anger so that she can be with her true love.
(d) She was told in a dream that setting it on fire would multiply it.
3. Why does Sansjoy challenge The Red Cross Knight to a duel?
(a) He wants to avenge the hurts he caused Una.
(b) He hates any righteous person and wants to stamp out the faith of the Knight.
(c) He is in love with the Knight's new traveling companion, Duessa.
(d) The Red Cross Knight killed his brother.
4. What stops Guyon from killing The Red Cross Knight?
(a) He cannot bring himself to strike to Red Cross.
(b) He hears a voice tell him to not harm The Red Cross Knight.
(c) He decides to let the Red Cross Knight live as his slave instead.
(d) The Red Cross Knight is a better fighter and defends himself well.
5. In what mysterious way was Belphoebe's mother impregnated with her and her twin sister?
(a) By the sun's rays while sleeping by the water.
(b) Nobody knows. This is something Belphoebe is searching to find out.
(c) Through prayers and a deep desire for a baby.
(d) By the mischieveous Cupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is almost killed while trying to help defeat Orgolio?
2. Why is Artegall upset with Braggadochio accepting the winning prize?
3. Why does Alma, the virgin ruler of the castle, welcome Arthur and Guyon so warmly?
4. What unlikely protector does Una find?
5. Who is being wed in the very unique wedding while Florimell is locked up?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)