|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Geryoneo run away from Belge's castle?
(a) He tries to fight, but is overcome by Arthur's fighting ability.
(b) He sees Arthur kill four men.
(c) He is out of men to feed to the monster.
(d) He sees Arthur's shield and is afraid of him.
2. Who falls in love with Artegall while he is in captivity?
(c) All the women.
(d) Radigund and Clarinda
3. What stops Guyon from killing The Red Cross Knight?
(a) The Red Cross Knight is a better fighter and defends himself well.
(b) He hears a voice tell him to not harm The Red Cross Knight.
(c) He cannot bring himself to strike to Red Cross.
(d) He decides to let the Red Cross Knight live as his slave instead.
4. What terms are settled by Clarinda and Artegall?
(a) Artegall and Radigund will fight one-on-one the next day.
(b) They will fight for two more days and then decide the winner.
(c) The men will leave and not harrass the women warriors any longer.
(d) The women warriors will discontiue their blood thirsty ways.
5. What did Britomart see in the magic mirror that Merlin showed her?
(a) Her kingdom being destroyed, and the way to avoid that awful fate.
(b) Her true love.
(c) Her future as a great knight.
(d) Her past.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pollente try to trick Artegall?
2. What is Tristram's excuse for killing a knight when he is not a knight himself.
3. What does Blandamour suggest the prize for the loser should be in his proposed duel with Braggadochio?
4. Why is Priscilla crying when Calidore come across her in the road?
5. What does the witch do to calm his son down after Florimell runs away?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)