|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Furor beating the young man?
(a) He has mistaken the young man for someone else who disrespected him.
(b) He is trying to get information out of him.
(c) The young man stole his horse.
(d) Occasion, his mother, told him to.
2. How does Sansjoy recover after he loses his duel with the Red Cross Knight?
(a) Archimago saves him after Sansjoy agrees to help him destroy Una.
(b) He and Duessa convince a physician in the underworld to bring him back to life.
(c) Duessa gives her life in exchange for Sansjoy's.
(d) He escapes to the Bower of Bliss, where he heals over time.
3. Who kills Pyrochles and Cymochles while Guyon is sleeping?
(a) The Palmer.
(c) They kill each other by fighting over who gets to kill Guyon.
(d) The Angel.
4. Who protects Guyon from his enemies while he is unconscious?
(a) An Angel and the Palmer.
(c) The Red Cross Knight.
5. Who wounds Amoret in the woods?
(a) The Hairy Carl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Artegall escape from the Amazons?
2. Whose castle is Florimell being held captive in?
3. Who is the only woman who can wear the girdle of Florimell?
4. Why do Britomart and Artegall part after finally finding each other?
5. Who falls in love with Artegall while he is in captivity?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)