|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it that allowed Scudamore to retrieve Amoret from those surrounding her?
(a) His long pleadings.
(b) A mark on his forearm.
(c) The shield of love.
(d) He knew the password.
2. What unlikely protector does Una find?
(a) A lion who would have eaten her.
(b) The Red Cross Knight's brother.
(c) A deaf and dumb enchantress.
(d) An evil serpent.
3. Who do Arthur and Artegall find sentenced to death when they reach Mercilla's castle?
(c) The Red Cross Knight.
4. What makes Geryoneo run away from Belge's castle?
(a) He sees Arthur's shield and is afraid of him.
(b) He is out of men to feed to the monster.
(c) He tries to fight, but is overcome by Arthur's fighting ability.
(d) He sees Arthur kill four men.
5. Who comes on the scene as Paridell's new love interest?
(a) Archimago in disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Malengin?
2. What are the messages that Britomart finds in the two chambers?
3. Which of these is NOT one of the women surrounding Amoret?
4. Why do Artegall and Britomart part ways once more?
5. How is Acrasia captured?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)