|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur finds a book in the castle that is of great interest to him. What is it about?
(a) His future.
(b) A book of spells and potions.
(c) The history of Britain.
(d) Some tales of great explorers.
2. How does Artegall get through the mob on the beach on his way to Grantoro?
(a) Grantoro kills them.
(b) Artegall fights them all.
(c) They are in a state of chaos and turn on each other.
(d) Talus slays them for Artegall.
3. Why did Canacee give Cambell a magic ring?
(a) To cause him to lose so that she could marry Triamond.
(b) To protect him during the tournament and keep herself from getting married.
(c) To confuse his wits and have him make her queen.
(d) To save his life and make him king.
4. What does Talus do to Brggadochio for stealing Guyon's horse?
(a) Cuts off his right hand.
(b) Brands the mark of the thief on his forehead.
(c) Shaves his head and breaks his sword.
(d) Makes Braggadochio purchase three more horses for Guyon.
5. What is The Red Cross Knight shown when his destiny is revealed to him?
(a) After fighting dragons, he will one day be known as a great saint.
(b) His children will live on to be great kings and rulers over many nations.
(c) He will die trying to protect his true love.
(d) He will marry for love and live a quiet but happy life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something found on the man-eating monster?
2. Why does Alma, the virgin ruler of the castle, welcome Arthur and Guyon so warmly?
3. Why does Guyon collapse after being returned to the surface?
4. Why does Samient stop Artegall from slaying the third knight who is pursuing her?
5. What is Guyon's mission?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)