|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maleffort do to knights and ladies that he captures?
(a) Gouges out their eyes.
(b) Curses them with impotence and infertility.
(c) Mocks them until they lose all confidence.
(d) Shaves and shears them.
2. Who protects Guyon from his enemies while he is unconscious?
(b) An Angel and the Palmer.
(c) The Red Cross Knight.
3. How did Triamond survive his battle with Campbell?
(a) He took the magic ring off his finger.
(b) His brothers gave him their life force.
(c) He was very skilled in dodging Cambell's blows.
(d) He agreed to marry Canacee if his life was spared.
4. What does the witch do to calm his son down after Florimell runs away?
(a) She puts a sleeping spell on him to calm him down.
(b) She makes a fake magical Florimell with her sorcery.
(c) She finds another woman for him to woo.
(d) She lends him a magical horse and sends him on a quest to find her.
5. How many days does Artegall have to get to Grantoro's castle before Eirena will be killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is The Red Cross Knight finally shown Duessa's true nature?
2. How does Blandamour claim Snowy Florimell?
3. Why does Britomart allow Busirane to live after he tried to kill her and her sister?
4. Why do Artegall and Britomart part ways once more?
5. What terms are settled by Clarinda and Artegall?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)