|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Canacee give Cambell a magic ring?
(a) To save his life and make him king.
(b) To confuse his wits and have him make her queen.
(c) To protect him during the tournament and keep herself from getting married.
(d) To cause him to lose so that she could marry Triamond.
2. Why is Furor beating the young man?
(a) The young man stole his horse.
(b) Occasion, his mother, told him to.
(c) He is trying to get information out of him.
(d) He has mistaken the young man for someone else who disrespected him.
3. Why does Guyon collapse after being returned to the surface?
(a) He collapses out of relief for his life being spared.
(b) He feels ashamed for his behavior with Mammon, and collapses in despair and shame.
(c) He has had three days and nights with no food or sleep.
(d) He sees a dragon and faints out of fear.
4. What is Marinell's mother?
(a) A servant of Venus.
(b) A Goddess of Fire.
(c) A Wood Nymph.
(d) A Sea Nymph.
5. When Una recognizes The Red Cross Knight's weaknesses, what does she do to help him strengthen them?
(a) She builds up his confidence by praising all of his good qualities for over five hours.
(b) She prays with him for the strength he needs to overcome them three times a day.
(c) She asks Arthur to train him in the proper ways of being a Knight.
(d) She takes him to the House of Holiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Malecasta to faint?
2. Why is Amoret so uncomfortable about traveling with Britomart?
3. Who kills Malengin?
4. What are the messages that Britomart finds in the two chambers?
5. How does The Red Cross Knight rise to battle with the dragon a second day after being tossed aside wounded and almost lifeless after the first long day of battle?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)