|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose castle is Florimell being held captive in?
2. Who is the victor of the tournament?
(a) The Red Cross Knight.
(b) Archimago in disguise.
3. Arthur finds a book in the castle that is of great interest to him. What is it about?
(a) Some tales of great explorers.
(b) A book of spells and potions.
(c) His future.
(d) The history of Britain.
4. Why does Malbecco refuse to let the knights into his castle and make them sleep in the pig shed on the first night?
(a) He fears that they may hurt him and his family.
(b) He does not like to let his wife meet new people.
(c) He was told in a dream that a group of knights would try to kill his wife.
(d) He hates all knights because his father was killed by an evil knight.
5. What does Blandamour suggest the prize for the loser should be in his proposed duel with Braggadochio?
(a) The broken spear.
(d) A week of servitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fisherman do when he wakes up to see Florimell in his boat?
2. Why does Alma, the virgin ruler of the castle, welcome Arthur and Guyon so warmly?
3. Why does Britomart allow Busirane to live after he tried to kill her and her sister?
4. Why do Artegall and Britomart part ways once more?
5. Who took Belphoebe from her sleeping mother's side and raised her?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)