|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur finds a book in the castle that is of great interest to him. What is it about?
(a) A book of spells and potions.
(b) His future.
(c) The history of Britain.
(d) Some tales of great explorers.
2. What stops Guyon from killing The Red Cross Knight?
(a) He decides to let the Red Cross Knight live as his slave instead.
(b) He hears a voice tell him to not harm The Red Cross Knight.
(c) The Red Cross Knight is a better fighter and defends himself well.
(d) He cannot bring himself to strike to Red Cross.
3. Why is Priscilla so worried about her reputation?
(a) She ran away with a knight when she was betrothed to another.
(b) She fled from her father under false pretences.
(c) She had her virture taken away from her on the road.
(d) She is in love with Calidore and is afraid he thinks her weak and unworthy.
4. Whose castle is Florimell being held captive in?
5. Why did Britomart become a knight?
(a) She was forced to learn to fight because of the lack of able-bodied men in her kingdom.
(b) Her mother had seen a vision of her child bearing a spear and Britomart was her only child, so she had to fulfill it.
(c) Her father wanted her to be a boy, so raised her as one.
(d) She preferred learnign to fight to the softer ways of women.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Orgoglio finally defeated?
2. In what mysterious way was Belphoebe's mother impregnated with her and her twin sister?
3. How does Calidore ignore the laws of Courtesy?
4. Why does Dolon set a trap for Britomart?
5. Why is Furor beating the young man?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)