|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the messenger who delivers the engagement-breaking news?
(a) The Dwarf.
(d) Archimago in disguise.
2. How does the Red Cross Knight finally defeat the dreaded dragon?
(a) He gouges out his eyes and is then able to stab the heart while it is blinded.
(b) He puts a curse on the dragon that Arthur taught him.
(c) He stabs it through the throat after being swallowed.
(d) He creeps up on it during the night while he is sleeping.
3. What makes Geryoneo run away from Belge's castle?
(a) He sees Arthur kill four men.
(b) He sees Arthur's shield and is afraid of him.
(c) He tries to fight, but is overcome by Arthur's fighting ability.
(d) He is out of men to feed to the monster.
4. Why did Astraea leave the earth?
(a) To follow his love.
(b) To avenge the death of his brother.
(c) Man's excessive evils.
(d) To seek solace for deep emotional wounds.
5. Why do Artegall and Britomart part ways once more?
(a) Artegall wants time to repent of his sins before seeing Britomart again.
(b) They fight and swear to never see each other again.
(c) Artegall and Talus are still on the quest to save Eirena.
(d) Britomart is so angry about the whole situation that she cannot stand to be around Artegall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Arthur in love with?
2. Who kills Malengin?
3. Who is the brother of Pyrochles?
4. Why do Britomart and Artegall part after finally finding each other?
5. Who injures Calepine?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)