|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who injures Calepine?
(a) The Beast.
2. Who wounds Amoret in the woods?
(a) The Hairy Carl.
3. Who is the messenger who delivers the engagement-breaking news?
(a) The Dwarf.
(d) Archimago in disguise.
4. Who is Calidore searching for?
(c) The Blatant Beast.
(d) The Hairy Carl.
5. What occupation does Tristram's father hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Guyon collapse after being returned to the surface?
2. Where is the monster found?
3. Who is the victor of the tournament?
4. What happens when the two Florimells stand next to each other?
5. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)