|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Britomart escape the trap that Dolon set for him.
(a) Talus helps her escape.
(b) She gets one of his sons to help her.
(c) She fights him when she is caught.
(d) She stays awake all night.
2. Which of the following is NOT something found on the man-eating monster?
(a) Eagle's claws.
(b) Dog's body.
(c) Woman's face.
(d) Dragon's tail.
3. How is Souldon killed?
(a) He is betrayed by one of his own men.
(b) His chariot flips over and he is mangled.
(c) Arthur fights him and cuts off his head--the only way he can be killed.
(d) Adicia kills him because she wants to be with Artegall.
4. Why does Guyon collapse after being returned to the surface?
(a) He sees a dragon and faints out of fear.
(b) He feels ashamed for his behavior with Mammon, and collapses in despair and shame.
(c) He has had three days and nights with no food or sleep.
(d) He collapses out of relief for his life being spared.
5. Who protects Guyon from his enemies while he is unconscious?
(c) The Red Cross Knight.
(d) An Angel and the Palmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose castle is Florimell being held captive in?
2. What are the messages that Britomart finds in the two chambers?
3. Who ended the battle between Triamond and Campbell with her pleading?
4. What is Britomart's quest?
5. What do Artegall and Arthur use to get Malengin to come out of his cave?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)