|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marinell's mother ask to help fight the cause of her son's depression?
2. Why is Belphoebe in the woods instead of at court?
(a) She is hiding from someone.
(b) She prefers wild places to the softness of the court.
(c) She was abandoned there by her parents.
(d) She got lost on her journey and is trying to find her way home.
3. How is Orgoglio finally defeated?
(a) Sansloy defeats him thinking that it might be Archimago in disguise.
(b) Arthur reveals an extremely bright shield and conquers him.
(c) Duessa betrays him and stabs him from behind.
(d) The Red Cross Knight pretends to be dead, and then vanquishes Orgoglio when he turns away in vain triumph.
4. What was Aemylia doing when she was captured by The Hairy Carl?
(a) Meeting her lover in the woods for a tryst.
(b) Following a ray of light that led her to the woods and then disappeared.
(c) Running from a group of lusty men.
(d) Looking for berries.
5. Who wounds Amoret in the woods?
(c) The Hairy Carl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Artegall and Arthur use to get Malengin to come out of his cave?
2. Why does Pyrochles fight Guymon?
3. What are the messages that Britomart finds in the two chambers?
4. Why does Britomart allow Busirane to live after he tried to kill her and her sister?
5. Who does Britomart defeat without recognizing?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)