|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gives The Red Cross Knight the courage he needs to slay Error when he is almost defeated?
(a) He remembers the words of Gloriana the Faerie Queene and they give him the courage he needs.
(b) Error's children help him destroy her.
(c) He calls upon God to give him strength.
(d) He hears Una call to him to have faith.
2. How did Braggadochio come across his horse?
(a) He stole it from Guyon.
(b) He inherited it from his uncle.
(c) He found it wandering in the woods.
(d) Belphoebe gave it to him as a reward for finding her.
3. Why does Dolon set a trap for Britomart?
(a) He wants to punish Artegall by killing his beloved.
(b) He wants her to marry one of his sons.
(c) He believes that she killed his son.
(d) He wants to take her virtue.
4. What leads Belphoebe back to Timias?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A voice in her dreams telling her where to go.
(c) A turtle dove.
(d) A stag.
5. Who comes on the scene as Paridell's new love interest?
(a) Archimago in disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Britomart so disgusted about when she sees Artegall?
2. What is Una leading along with her on this journey?
3. What is significant about the three upper rooms of the castle?
4. Who falls in love with Artegall while he is in captivity?
5. What are the names of the two hags who meet Artegall and Talus on the road back home?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)