|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Canto 6 | Book 5, Canto 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the brother of Pyrochles?
(a) The father of Furor.
(b) The King of the Land.
(c) The lover of Acrasia.
(d) The brother of Archimago.
2. What leads Belphoebe back to Timias?
(a) A stag.
(b) A voice in her dreams telling her where to go.
(c) A turtle dove.
(d) A hawk.
3. Who is the messenger who delivers the engagement-breaking news?
(a) The Dwarf.
(b) Archimago in disguise.
4. What does the witch do to calm his son down after Florimell runs away?
(a) She finds another woman for him to woo.
(b) She makes a fake magical Florimell with her sorcery.
(c) She lends him a magical horse and sends him on a quest to find her.
(d) She puts a sleeping spell on him to calm him down.
5. What was Aemylia doing when she was captured by The Hairy Carl?
(a) Looking for berries.
(b) Meeting her lover in the woods for a tryst.
(c) Following a ray of light that led her to the woods and then disappeared.
(d) Running from a group of lusty men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Una escape from the lusty Sansloy?
2. Why is Amoret so uncomfortable about traveling with Britomart?
3. What does Marinell hear while wandering around the castle?
4. What does the Dwarf find in the basement of The House of Pride?
5. Why is Sir Scudamore so happy when Artegall cracks Britomart's helmet in battle?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)