|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Canto 6 | Book 5, Canto 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Radigund, the Amazon warrior, make all of the men she defeats do?
(a) Serve as slaves.
(b) Wear dresses and perform women's work.
(c) Make love to them.
(d) Fight each other in a spectator's ring.
2. Who wounds Amoret in the woods?
(a) The Hairy Carl.
3. How is The Red Cross Knight finally shown Duessa's true nature?
(a) He follows her and sees her speaking with Archimago.
(b) Duessa reveals herself by mistake.
(c) Una tells him and he believes her.
(d) She is forced to strip in front of him that he might see her evil side.
4. Why is Sir Scudamore so unhappy when Britomart finds him?
(a) Amoret, his betrothed has run away with another knight.
(b) His castle is being burnt down by Amoret.
(c) An evil magician has taken away his love, Amoret, against her will.
(d) He has been unfaithful to Amoret, his love, and is shamed by his actions.
5. What terms are settled by Clarinda and Artegall?
(a) The women warriors will discontiue their blood thirsty ways.
(b) They will fight for two more days and then decide the winner.
(c) The men will leave and not harrass the women warriors any longer.
(d) Artegall and Radigund will fight one-on-one the next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Artegall upset with Braggadochio accepting the winning prize?
2. Which of these is NOT one of the women surrounding Amoret?
3. What is the destiny for one of Britomart's future daughters, as revealed to her by Merlin?
4. Who does Marinell's mother ask to help fight the cause of her son's depression?
5. Why does Guyon fight The Red Cross Knight?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)