|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Canto 6 | Book 5, Canto 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Blandamour claim Snowy Florimell?
(a) He challenges Ferraugh to a duel and wins.
(b) He saves her life.
(c) He unhorses Ferraugh without warning.
(d) He runs away with her in the knight.
2. Why do Artegall and Britomart part ways once more?
(a) They fight and swear to never see each other again.
(b) Britomart is so angry about the whole situation that she cannot stand to be around Artegall.
(c) Artegall wants time to repent of his sins before seeing Britomart again.
(d) Artegall and Talus are still on the quest to save Eirena.
3. How does Pollente try to trick Artegall?
(a) Attacks him from behind.
(b) Asks for double the normal fee to cross.
(c) Promises his daughter's hand in marriage.
(d) Drops him through a trap door on the bridge.
4. Why does Timias retreat to the woods as a hermit?
(a) He is ashamed of not defeating The Hairy Carl.
(b) He has been rejected in love and no logner wants to live.
(c) He prefers the simplicity of life away from civilization.
(d) He is distraught over Belphoebe's ill-founded bad opinion of him.
5. Who does Una come across in her distress that gives her hope?
(a) The Red Cross Knight.
(d) Archimago disguised as The Red Cross Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sansjoy recover after he loses his duel with the Red Cross Knight?
2. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
3. Why does Mammon return Guyon to the surface?
4. Who is the first person to ever defeat Guyon in a fight?
5. Why does Britomart allow Busirane to live after he tried to kill her and her sister?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)