|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Canto 6 | Book 5, Canto 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the messenger who delivers the engagement-breaking news?
(a) Archimago in disguise.
(c) The Dwarf.
2. Why does Cymochles fight Guymon?
(a) He believes Guymon to be Archimago in disguise.
(b) He likes a good fight and would have fought with anyone who crossed his path.
(c) He wants to win the love of Phaedra.
(d) He believes that Guymon left his brother to die at the hands of Occasion.
3. Who is the victor of the tournament?
(a) The Red Cross Knight.
(b) Archimago in disguise.
4. What is happening when Britomart finds Amoret?
(a) Busirane has put Amoret under a spell and she attacks Britomart.
(b) Amoret is tied to a pillar while Busirane casts spells on her.
(c) Busirane is trying to heal Amoret from some of her previous wounds.
(d) Amoret is running away from Busirane who is hurling curses at her.
5. What gets in the way of the engagement between The Red Cross Knight and Una?
(a) Una refuses his hand and declares her love for Arthur.
(b) The Red Cross Knight decided to live a life of celibacy and join the House of Holiness that helped him overcome his weaknesses.
(c) Una's parents object to the match because of his lowly birth.
(d) It is revealed that he has already pledged his hand to Druessa while she was pretending to be Fidessa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the father of Amidas and Bracidas leave his son as an inheritance when he died.
2. Why is Marinell so depressed?
3. What does Radigund, the Amazon warrior, make all of the men she defeats do?
4. What does Munera do to distract Artegall and Talus?
5. What does the beast do when he fails to capture and kill Florimell after she jumps into the fisherman's boat?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)