|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Canto 6 | Book 5, Canto 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maleger ride as he comes to attack the castle?
(a) A great stallion.
(b) A lion.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A tiger.
2. How is Acrasia captured?
(a) Fearing for his own life, her lover helps Guyon and the Palmer to tie her up while she is sleeping.
(b) Arthur casts a spell over everyone in her household.
(c) Guyon and the Palmer set her horde of beasts on her.
(d) Guyon and the Palmer throw a net over her while she is in bed with her lover.
3. Why is Furor beating the young man?
(a) He is trying to get information out of him.
(b) He has mistaken the young man for someone else who disrespected him.
(c) Occasion, his mother, told him to.
(d) The young man stole his horse.
4. What terms are settled by Clarinda and Artegall?
(a) The men will leave and not harrass the women warriors any longer.
(b) They will fight for two more days and then decide the winner.
(c) The women warriors will discontiue their blood thirsty ways.
(d) Artegall and Radigund will fight one-on-one the next day.
5. What does Error vomit up as a defense against The Red Cross Knight's attack?
(a) Moldy books and papers.
(b) Knives and swords.
(c) Skin-searing acid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Artegall given to help him rescue Eirena?
2. What does Munera do to distract Artegall and Talus?
3. Who is the brother of Pyrochles?
4. Why does Britomart allow Busirane to live after he tried to kill her and her sister?
5. What is The Squire's unique quest that he has been sent on by his beloved Columbell?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)