|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Canto 6 | Book 5, Canto 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the father of Amidas and Bracidas leave his son as an inheritance when he died.
(a) Two castles.
(c) A cavern full of riches.
(d) A book explaining the secrets of a happy life.
2. What is Marinell's mother?
(a) A Wood Nymph.
(b) A Sea Nymph.
(c) A servant of Venus.
(d) A Goddess of Fire.
3. What stops Guyon from killing The Red Cross Knight?
(a) He cannot bring himself to strike to Red Cross.
(b) He decides to let the Red Cross Knight live as his slave instead.
(c) The Red Cross Knight is a better fighter and defends himself well.
(d) He hears a voice tell him to not harm The Red Cross Knight.
4. Who is the brother of Pyrochles?
(a) The King of the Land.
(b) The brother of Archimago.
(c) The lover of Acrasia.
(d) The father of Furor.
5. Why did Phedon kill his best friend and his betrothed?
(a) Claribel and Philemon tried to kill him.
(b) Philemon tricked Phedon into thinking that Claribell had been unfaithful.
(c) He killed them by mistake thinking they were his enemies.
(d) His best friend had killed his brother in a duel that his fiancee arranged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Britomart become a knight?
2. Who does Cymoent ask for help in avenging her son's death?
3. Why did Astraea leave the earth?
4. What does Talus do to Brggadochio for stealing Guyon's horse?
5. What unlikely protector does Una find?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)