|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Canto 6 | Book 5, Canto 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is being wed in the very unique wedding while Florimell is locked up?
(a) The Song and The Wind.
(b) The Sun and The Moon.
(c) The Thames River and Medway.
(d) The Grass and The Earth.
2. Why does Mammon return Guyon to the surface?
(a) Guyon was disrespectful to Mammon's daughter.
(b) Mammon grows to like Guyon too much to tempt him and enslave him.
(c) Guyon offended him.
(d) Guyon did not submit to any of the temptations offered him.
3. What does the Dwarf find in the basement of The House of Pride?
(a) The bodies of those who would not leave because they had been overcome with pride.
(b) An armory full of weapons of war and destruction.
(c) Una trapped in a dungeon.
(d) Mountains of gold and precious stones.
4. Why was Florimell seen fleeing through the woods?
(a) She was grieved at hearing of the death of her beloved knight.
(b) She was trying to catch some men that had stolen precious jewels from her.
(c) She was being chased by lusty sorcerers.
(d) She was trying to find someone to help her combat evil men who had attacked her father.
5. What causes Una to faint numerous times?
(a) She comes across Sansloy and fears for her virtue.
(b) She hears news from The Dwarf that The Red Cross Knight is alive, but captured by a great giant.
(c) Archimago appears to her disguised as Error, and she faints in fear.
(d) She is told that The Red Cross Knight has been killed by Duessa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Una come across in her distress that gives her hope?
2. Why does Guyon collapse after being returned to the surface?
3. What does Error vomit up as a defense against The Red Cross Knight's attack?
4. How is The Red Cross Knight finally shown Duessa's true nature?
5. Who comes on the scene as Paridell's new love interest?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)