|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Canto 6 | Book 5, Canto 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Timias not declare his love for Belphoebe after she heals him of his wounds?
(a) He feels too low for her great standards.
(b) He is sure she is in love with another.
(c) He thinks she is too low for his high standards.
(d) He fears the wrath of her father.
2. What gets in the way of the engagement between The Red Cross Knight and Una?
(a) Una refuses his hand and declares her love for Arthur.
(b) It is revealed that he has already pledged his hand to Druessa while she was pretending to be Fidessa.
(c) The Red Cross Knight decided to live a life of celibacy and join the House of Holiness that helped him overcome his weaknesses.
(d) Una's parents object to the match because of his lowly birth.
3. Who does Archimago disguise himself as in an attempt to fool Una
(a) The Red Cross Knight.
(c) The Dwarf.
4. Why is Britomart so angry about Artegall's predicament?
(a) She is angry that he could not defeat a bunch of women.
(b) She thinks he will be unfaithful to her.
(c) She is afraid he will not want her after seeing the Amazon beauty.
(d) She thinks he will be dead.
5. What is Una leading along with her on this journey?
(a) A dwarf she saved from danger.
(b) Everyone, she is the leader of the group.
(c) A White lamb.
(d) A sly monster who is tracking her without her notice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is The Red Cross Knight shown when his destiny is revealed to him?
2. What is Marinell's mother?
3. What leads Belphoebe back to Timias?
4. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
5. Why is Artegall upset with Braggadochio accepting the winning prize?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)