|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Canto 6 | Book 5, Canto 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Phedon kill his best friend and his betrothed?
(a) Claribel and Philemon tried to kill him.
(b) His best friend had killed his brother in a duel that his fiancee arranged.
(c) Philemon tricked Phedon into thinking that Claribell had been unfaithful.
(d) He killed them by mistake thinking they were his enemies.
2. In what mysterious way was Belphoebe's mother impregnated with her and her twin sister?
(a) By the sun's rays while sleeping by the water.
(b) Through prayers and a deep desire for a baby.
(c) By the mischieveous Cupid.
(d) Nobody knows. This is something Belphoebe is searching to find out.
3. Why is Furor beating the young man?
(a) The young man stole his horse.
(b) He has mistaken the young man for someone else who disrespected him.
(c) Occasion, his mother, told him to.
(d) He is trying to get information out of him.
4. Why is Britomart so angry about Artegall's predicament?
(a) She thinks he will be unfaithful to her.
(b) She thinks he will be dead.
(c) She is angry that he could not defeat a bunch of women.
(d) She is afraid he will not want her after seeing the Amazon beauty.
5. Why does Malbecco finally let the knights in?
(a) They promise to protect him and his family from all enemies while they are there.
(b) With the help of Britomart, they burn down his front gates.
(c) They show him the many gifts they have rought for his wife.
(d) His wife convinces him to let them in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes on the scene as Paridell's new love interest?
2. What was Artegall given to help him rescue Eirena?
3. Why does Mammon return Guyon to the surface?
4. What lets Radigund defeat Artegall?
5. Whose castle is Florimell being held captive in?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)