|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Canto 6 | Book 5, Canto 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the father of Amidas and Bracidas leave his son as an inheritance when he died.
(a) A cavern full of riches.
(b) Two castles.
(c) A book explaining the secrets of a happy life.
2. Why is Belphoebe in the woods instead of at court?
(a) She is hiding from someone.
(b) She prefers wild places to the softness of the court.
(c) She got lost on her journey and is trying to find her way home.
(d) She was abandoned there by her parents.
3. Why do Artegall and Britomart part ways once more?
(a) Britomart is so angry about the whole situation that she cannot stand to be around Artegall.
(b) Artegall wants time to repent of his sins before seeing Britomart again.
(c) They fight and swear to never see each other again.
(d) Artegall and Talus are still on the quest to save Eirena.
4. Who is the only woman who can wear the girdle of Florimell?
(a) The Snowy Florimell.
5. What is The Squire's unique quest that he has been sent on by his beloved Columbell?
(a) He needs to acquire the mane hair of 300 horses.
(b) He has to defeat 300 monsters.
(c) He has to defeat 300 knights in battle.
(d) He is to find 300 women who will refuse him and his love advances.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the two Florimells stand next to each other?
2. How does Artegall escape from the Amazons?
3. Why does Guyon collapse after being returned to the surface?
4. What does Blandamour suggest the prize for the loser should be in his proposed duel with Braggadochio?
5. What gives The Red Cross Knight the courage he needs to slay Error when he is almost defeated?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)