|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Canto 6 | Book 5, Canto 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Triamond survive his battle with Campbell?
(a) He took the magic ring off his finger.
(b) He was very skilled in dodging Cambell's blows.
(c) His brothers gave him their life force.
(d) He agreed to marry Canacee if his life was spared.
2. What is Britomart's quest?
(a) To regain the throne of her kingdom.
(b) To aid the plight of Una.
(c) To avenge the death of her brother.
(d) To find Artegall, her future husband.
3. What does Radigund, the Amazon warrior, make all of the men she defeats do?
(a) Serve as slaves.
(b) Make love to them.
(c) Wear dresses and perform women's work.
(d) Fight each other in a spectator's ring.
4. What causes Una to run away alone once again?
(a) Archimago leads her away while disguised as another of the gentle forest people.
(b) She hears that The Red Cross Knight is near and runs to find him.
(c) She sees Sansloy and fears that he may attempt to ravish her again.
(d) Her new protector Satyrane is fighting a long and arduous battle with Sansloy.
5. How does Arthur finally defeat Maleger after he revives himself from death numerous times?
(a) He chops off his head and then burns it so that his degenerative powers can't take hold.
(b) He tells his army that he is planning to kill them and they help to kill him.
(c) He uses a spell he found in a book that makes him a mere mortal.
(d) He hold him in the air as he dies so that the earth from which he was made will not restore him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Malecasta to faint?
2. Who is Arthur in love with?
3. Who is the messenger who delivers the engagement-breaking news?
4. Who is being wed in the very unique wedding while Florimell is locked up?
5. Why do Artegall and Britomart part ways once more?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)