|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Canto 6 | Book 5, Canto 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arthur finally defeat Maleger after he revives himself from death numerous times?
(a) He tells his army that he is planning to kill them and they help to kill him.
(b) He hold him in the air as he dies so that the earth from which he was made will not restore him.
(c) He uses a spell he found in a book that makes him a mere mortal.
(d) He chops off his head and then burns it so that his degenerative powers can't take hold.
2. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
(a) Brands him with the mark of a murderer on his forehead.
(b) Casts a spell on him that will blind him for ten years.
(c) Makes him wear the head of the woman he killed around his neck.
(d) Orders him to be a slave and squire to him for five years.
3. Why does Hellenore set fire to her husband's treasures?
(a) She is trying to get Malbecco to send her away in anger so that she can be with her true love.
(b) She was told in a dream that setting it on fire would multiply it.
(c) She is jealous that Malbecco loves the treasure more than her.
(d) So that she and Paridell can have more time to run away together while he puts out the fire.
4. Who is the brother of Pyrochles?
(a) The brother of Archimago.
(b) The lover of Acrasia.
(c) The father of Furor.
(d) The King of the Land.
5. Why does Martinell refuse passage to Britomart on the beach?
(a) His mother told him that one day he would be killed by a strange virgin woman.
(b) He is Archimago in disguise.
(c) He wants her to make love to him before letting her by.
(d) He has been commanded to stop all passersby at all costs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gets in the way of the engagement between The Red Cross Knight and Una?
2. Who is being wed in the very unique wedding while Florimell is locked up?
3. What causes Malecasta to faint?
4. Why does The Red Cross Knight abandon Una?
5. Why does Pyrochles fight Guymon?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)