|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Canto 6 | Book 5, Canto 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Artegall given to help him rescue Eirena?
(a) A Shield of Wonder.
(b) A magical sword.
(c) Knowledge and Wisdom.
(d) A Pendant of Protection.
2. Who is the victor of the tournament?
(a) Archimago in disguise.
(b) The Red Cross Knight.
3. Where does Phaedra take Guymon and Cymochles with her ferry?
(a) A dank, dark, dungeon.
(b) A desolate land.
(c) An island of pleasures.
(d) The House of Holiness.
4. In what mysterious way was Belphoebe's mother impregnated with her and her twin sister?
(a) Nobody knows. This is something Belphoebe is searching to find out.
(b) By the mischieveous Cupid.
(c) By the sun's rays while sleeping by the water.
(d) Through prayers and a deep desire for a baby.
5. Who wounds Amoret in the woods?
(c) The Hairy Carl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gives The Red Cross Knight the courage he needs to slay Error when he is almost defeated?
2. What did the father of Amidas and Bracidas leave his son as an inheritance when he died.
3. Why does Timias retreat to the woods as a hermit?
4. What does the fisherman do when he wakes up to see Florimell in his boat?
5. What does the witch do to calm his son down after Florimell runs away?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)