|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Canto 1 | Book 4, Canto 2 | Book 4, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to ever defeat Guyon in a fight?
(c) The Red Cross Knight.
2. What is Una leading along with her on this journey?
(a) A dwarf she saved from danger.
(b) A sly monster who is tracking her without her notice.
(c) A White lamb.
(d) Everyone, she is the leader of the group.
3. What does the Dwarf find in the basement of The House of Pride?
(a) The bodies of those who would not leave because they had been overcome with pride.
(b) Mountains of gold and precious stones.
(c) An armory full of weapons of war and destruction.
(d) Una trapped in a dungeon.
4. What are the messages that Britomart finds in the two chambers?
(a) Be Wise and Be Not Too Wise
(b) Be Bold and Be Not Too Bold.
(c) Be Afraid and Be Not Too Afraid.
(d) Be Great and Be Not Too Great.
5. What does the witch do to calm his son down after Florimell runs away?
(a) She makes a fake magical Florimell with her sorcery.
(b) She lends him a magical horse and sends him on a quest to find her.
(c) She finds another woman for him to woo.
(d) She puts a sleeping spell on him to calm him down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Guyon's mission?
2. Why did Canacee give Cambell a magic ring?
3. When Una recognizes The Red Cross Knight's weaknesses, what does she do to help him strengthen them?
4. Who does Una come across in her distress that gives her hope?
5. Why does Timias not declare his love for Belphoebe after she heals him of his wounds?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)