|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Canto 1 | Book 4, Canto 2 | Book 4, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the messages that Britomart finds in the two chambers?
(a) Be Bold and Be Not Too Bold.
(b) Be Afraid and Be Not Too Afraid.
(c) Be Wise and Be Not Too Wise
(d) Be Great and Be Not Too Great.
2. What unlikely protector does Una find?
(a) An evil serpent.
(b) A lion who would have eaten her.
(c) The Red Cross Knight's brother.
(d) A deaf and dumb enchantress.
3. Why is Furor beating the young man?
(a) The young man stole his horse.
(b) Occasion, his mother, told him to.
(c) He has mistaken the young man for someone else who disrespected him.
(d) He is trying to get information out of him.
4. Who does Una come across in her distress that gives her hope?
(a) Archimago disguised as The Red Cross Knight.
(c) The Red Cross Knight.
5. What does the witch do to calm his son down after Florimell runs away?
(a) She lends him a magical horse and sends him on a quest to find her.
(b) She makes a fake magical Florimell with her sorcery.
(c) She finds another woman for him to woo.
(d) She puts a sleeping spell on him to calm him down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hellenore set fire to her husband's treasures?
2. How does Sansjoy recover after he loses his duel with the Red Cross Knight?
3. What is the destiny for one of Britomart's future daughters, as revealed to her by Merlin?
4. What does Error vomit up as a defense against The Red Cross Knight's attack?
5. What is Una leading along with her on this journey?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)