|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Canto 1 | Book 4, Canto 2 | Book 4, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does The Red Cross Knight abandon Una?
(a) Una mocks his strength and ability.
(b) He is summoned away by the Faerie Queene in a dream.
(c) He does not abandon her. Una is the one who leaves of her own accord.
(d) Archimago summons his evil spirit to appear as Una being unfaithful with another man.
2. What unlikely protector does Una find?
(a) A deaf and dumb enchantress.
(b) A lion who would have eaten her.
(c) The Red Cross Knight's brother.
(d) An evil serpent.
3. Who took Belphoebe from her sleeping mother's side and raised her?
(c) The Goddess Venus.
(d) The Goddess Diana.
4. Who ended the battle between Triamond and Campbell with her pleading?
5. What does the beast do when he fails to capture and kill Florimell after she jumps into the fisherman's boat?
(a) He goes back to the witch's son and eats him.
(b) He tears himself apart in shame.
(c) He tries to swim after her and drowns.
(d) He eats her horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Malbecco after being rejected by Hellenore after he finds her in the forest with the Satyrs.
2. How did Braggadochio come across his horse?
3. Why did Phedon kill his best friend and his betrothed?
4. Who is the first person to ever defeat Guyon in a fight?
5. How is The Red Cross Knight finally shown Duessa's true nature?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)