|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Canto 1 | Book 4, Canto 2 | Book 4, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Una escape from the lusty Sansloy?
(a) He sees The Red Cross Knight coming, and runs away in fear.
(b) Una finds his sword and injures him.
(c) Archimago orders him to stop.
(d) The gentle forest folk hear her cries and come to her aid.
2. Guymon also found a book that was of great interest to him. What was his about?
(a) His future.
(b) The history of Faerie and the lineage of Gloriana.
(c) Some tales of Great explorers.
(d) A book of spells and potions.
3. How did Triamond survive his battle with Campbell?
(a) His brothers gave him their life force.
(b) He was very skilled in dodging Cambell's blows.
(c) He agreed to marry Canacee if his life was spared.
(d) He took the magic ring off his finger.
4. How does Sansjoy recover after he loses his duel with the Red Cross Knight?
(a) Duessa gives her life in exchange for Sansjoy's.
(b) Archimago saves him after Sansjoy agrees to help him destroy Una.
(c) He and Duessa convince a physician in the underworld to bring him back to life.
(d) He escapes to the Bower of Bliss, where he heals over time.
5. How does the Red Cross Knight finally defeat the dreaded dragon?
(a) He puts a curse on the dragon that Arthur taught him.
(b) He stabs it through the throat after being swallowed.
(c) He gouges out his eyes and is then able to stab the heart while it is blinded.
(d) He creeps up on it during the night while he is sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sansjoy challenge The Red Cross Knight to a duel?
2. What is The Squire's unique quest that he has been sent on by his beloved Columbell?
3. What stops Guyon from killing The Red Cross Knight?
4. What does the beast do when he fails to capture and kill Florimell after she jumps into the fisherman's boat?
5. Who ended the battle between Triamond and Campbell with her pleading?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)