|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Canto 1 | Book 4, Canto 2 | Book 4, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arthur finds a book in the castle that is of great interest to him. What is it about?
(a) The history of Britain.
(b) Some tales of great explorers.
(c) His future.
(d) A book of spells and potions.
2. What unlikely protector does Una find?
(a) The Red Cross Knight's brother.
(b) An evil serpent.
(c) A deaf and dumb enchantress.
(d) A lion who would have eaten her.
3. Why is Furor beating the young man?
(a) Occasion, his mother, told him to.
(b) He has mistaken the young man for someone else who disrespected him.
(c) He is trying to get information out of him.
(d) The young man stole his horse.
4. Who is the messenger who delivers the engagement-breaking news?
(c) Archimago in disguise.
(d) The Dwarf.
5. How does Arthur finally defeat Maleger after he revives himself from death numerous times?
(a) He chops off his head and then burns it so that his degenerative powers can't take hold.
(b) He uses a spell he found in a book that makes him a mere mortal.
(c) He tells his army that he is planning to kill them and they help to kill him.
(d) He hold him in the air as he dies so that the earth from which he was made will not restore him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Una to run away alone once again?
2. Why does Britomart allow Busirane to live after he tried to kill her and her sister?
3. Why does Guyon collapse after being returned to the surface?
4. How did Triamond survive his battle with Campbell?
5. Why did Britomart become a knight?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)