|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Canto 7 | Book 3, Canto 8 | Book 3, Canto 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to ever defeat Guyon in a fight?
(b) The Red Cross Knight.
2. Why was Florimell seen fleeing through the woods?
(a) She was trying to catch some men that had stolen precious jewels from her.
(b) She was being chased by lusty sorcerers.
(c) She was trying to find someone to help her combat evil men who had attacked her father.
(d) She was grieved at hearing of the death of her beloved knight.
3. What causes Una to run away alone once again?
(a) Archimago leads her away while disguised as another of the gentle forest people.
(b) She hears that The Red Cross Knight is near and runs to find him.
(c) Her new protector Satyrane is fighting a long and arduous battle with Sansloy.
(d) She sees Sansloy and fears that he may attempt to ravish her again.
4. Why does The Red Cross Knight abandon Una?
(a) He is summoned away by the Faerie Queene in a dream.
(b) He does not abandon her. Una is the one who leaves of her own accord.
(c) Archimago summons his evil spirit to appear as Una being unfaithful with another man.
(d) Una mocks his strength and ability.
5. How did Braggadochio come across his horse?
(a) Belphoebe gave it to him as a reward for finding her.
(b) He stole it from Guyon.
(c) He found it wandering in the woods.
(d) He inherited it from his uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Archimago disguise himself as in an attempt to fool Una
2. Who is the brother of Pyrochles?
3. Why does Guyon fight The Red Cross Knight?
4. Why is Furor beating the young man?
5. Who does Una come across in her distress that gives her hope?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)