|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Canto 7 | Book 3, Canto 8 | Book 3, Canto 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unlikely protector does Una find?
(a) A deaf and dumb enchantress.
(b) An evil serpent.
(c) The Red Cross Knight's brother.
(d) A lion who would have eaten her.
2. What causes Una to run away alone once again?
(a) She sees Sansloy and fears that he may attempt to ravish her again.
(b) Her new protector Satyrane is fighting a long and arduous battle with Sansloy.
(c) Archimago leads her away while disguised as another of the gentle forest people.
(d) She hears that The Red Cross Knight is near and runs to find him.
3. Who is Arthur in love with?
(b) Archimago disguised as a fair maiden.
4. What is Guyon's mission?
(a) To find the House of Holiness and cure his weaknesses.
(b) To avenge the death of his parents.
(c) He is to defeat the evil witch Acrasia.
(d) To gather an army to help fight in the ranks of the Faerie Queene's army.
5. Who is almost killed while trying to help defeat Orgolio?
(a) The Dwarf.
(c) The Red Cross Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the destiny for one of Britomart's future daughters, as revealed to her by Merlin?
2. Why does Alma, the virgin ruler of the castle, welcome Arthur and Guyon so warmly?
3. What is The Squire's unique quest that he has been sent on by his beloved Columbell?
4. Why did Phedon kill his best friend and his betrothed?
5. When Una recognizes The Red Cross Knight's weaknesses, what does she do to help him strengthen them?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)