|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Canto 7 | Book 3, Canto 8 | Book 3, Canto 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the witch do to calm his son down after Florimell runs away?
(a) She lends him a magical horse and sends him on a quest to find her.
(b) She puts a sleeping spell on him to calm him down.
(c) She finds another woman for him to woo.
(d) She makes a fake magical Florimell with her sorcery.
2. What does the Dwarf find in the basement of The House of Pride?
(a) The bodies of those who would not leave because they had been overcome with pride.
(b) Mountains of gold and precious stones.
(c) An armory full of weapons of war and destruction.
(d) Una trapped in a dungeon.
3. What gives The Red Cross Knight the courage he needs to slay Error when he is almost defeated?
(a) He hears Una call to him to have faith.
(b) He remembers the words of Gloriana the Faerie Queene and they give him the courage he needs.
(c) Error's children help him destroy her.
(d) He calls upon God to give him strength.
4. What causes Una to run away alone once again?
(a) Her new protector Satyrane is fighting a long and arduous battle with Sansloy.
(b) She sees Sansloy and fears that he may attempt to ravish her again.
(c) Archimago leads her away while disguised as another of the gentle forest people.
(d) She hears that The Red Cross Knight is near and runs to find him.
5. Why is Furor beating the young man?
(a) Occasion, his mother, told him to.
(b) He has mistaken the young man for someone else who disrespected him.
(c) He is trying to get information out of him.
(d) The young man stole his horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Una recognizes The Red Cross Knight's weaknesses, what does she do to help him strengthen them?
2. Why was Florimell seen fleeing through the woods?
3. Who is Arthur in love with?
4. Who protects Guyon from his enemies while he is unconscious?
5. What causes Una to faint numerous times?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)