|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Canto 7 | Book 3, Canto 8 | Book 3, Canto 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unlikely protector does Una find?
(a) An evil serpent.
(b) A deaf and dumb enchantress.
(c) The Red Cross Knight's brother.
(d) A lion who would have eaten her.
2. Who is Arthur in love with?
(a) Archimago disguised as a fair maiden.
3. How does Sansjoy recover after he loses his duel with the Red Cross Knight?
(a) He and Duessa convince a physician in the underworld to bring him back to life.
(b) He escapes to the Bower of Bliss, where he heals over time.
(c) Duessa gives her life in exchange for Sansjoy's.
(d) Archimago saves him after Sansjoy agrees to help him destroy Una.
4. What does the Dwarf find in the basement of The House of Pride?
(a) Mountains of gold and precious stones.
(b) The bodies of those who would not leave because they had been overcome with pride.
(c) Una trapped in a dungeon.
(d) An armory full of weapons of war and destruction.
5. What is Una leading along with her on this journey?
(a) A White lamb.
(b) A sly monster who is tracking her without her notice.
(c) A dwarf she saved from danger.
(d) Everyone, she is the leader of the group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Una to faint numerous times?
2. Who protects Guyon from his enemies while he is unconscious?
3. What causes Una to run away alone once again?
4. Who does Una come across in her distress that gives her hope?
5. What gives The Red Cross Knight the courage he needs to slay Error when he is almost defeated?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)