|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Canto 7 | Book 2, Canto 8 | Book 2, Canto 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Una come across in her distress that gives her hope?
(b) Archimago disguised as The Red Cross Knight.
(d) The Red Cross Knight.
2. What is Una leading along with her on this journey?
(a) A dwarf she saved from danger.
(b) A sly monster who is tracking her without her notice.
(c) Everyone, she is the leader of the group.
(d) A White lamb.
3. What does Error vomit up as a defense against The Red Cross Knight's attack?
(a) Skin-searing acid.
(b) Moldy books and papers.
(d) Knives and swords.
4. When Una recognizes The Red Cross Knight's weaknesses, what does she do to help him strengthen them?
(a) She builds up his confidence by praising all of his good qualities for over five hours.
(b) She takes him to the House of Holiness.
(c) She prays with him for the strength he needs to overcome them three times a day.
(d) She asks Arthur to train him in the proper ways of being a Knight.
5. What stops Guyon from killing The Red Cross Knight?
(a) He hears a voice tell him to not harm The Red Cross Knight.
(b) The Red Cross Knight is a better fighter and defends himself well.
(c) He decides to let the Red Cross Knight live as his slave instead.
(d) He cannot bring himself to strike to Red Cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the messenger who delivers the engagement-breaking news?
2. Why does Sansjoy challenge The Red Cross Knight to a duel?
3. Who is almost killed while trying to help defeat Orgolio?
4. Who is the brother of Pyrochles?
5. What is The Red Cross Knight shown when his destiny is revealed to him?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)