|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Canto 7 | Book 2, Canto 8 | Book 2, Canto 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is almost killed while trying to help defeat Orgolio?
(c) The Red Cross Knight.
(d) The Dwarf.
2. Why does Pyrochles fight Guymon?
(a) He is angry that Guyon allowed Furor and Occasion to live.
(b) Pyrochles is really Archimago in disguise.
(c) He is upset that Guyon tied up Occasion and kept him from having a good fight.
(d) Guyon defends Phedon, and this angers Pyrochles.
3. How did Braggadochio come across his horse?
(a) He stole it from Guyon.
(b) He inherited it from his uncle.
(c) Belphoebe gave it to him as a reward for finding her.
(d) He found it wandering in the woods.
4. What unlikely protector does Una find?
(a) The Red Cross Knight's brother.
(b) A deaf and dumb enchantress.
(c) An evil serpent.
(d) A lion who would have eaten her.
5. Where does Phaedra take Guymon and Cymochles with her ferry?
(a) A dank, dark, dungeon.
(b) An island of pleasures.
(c) The House of Holiness.
(d) A desolate land.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Red Cross Knight finally defeat the dreaded dragon?
2. When Una recognizes The Red Cross Knight's weaknesses, what does she do to help him strengthen them?
3. Why is Furor beating the young man?
4. What is The Red Cross Knight shown when his destiny is revealed to him?
5. What does Error vomit up as a defense against The Red Cross Knight's attack?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)