|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Canto 1 | Book 2, Canto 2 | Book 2, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Una to faint numerous times?
(a) She is told that The Red Cross Knight has been killed by Duessa.
(b) She comes across Sansloy and fears for her virtue.
(c) She hears news from The Dwarf that The Red Cross Knight is alive, but captured by a great giant.
(d) Archimago appears to her disguised as Error, and she faints in fear.
2. What does Error vomit up as a defense against The Red Cross Knight's attack?
(a) Moldy books and papers.
(c) Knives and swords.
(d) Skin-searing acid.
3. What does the Dwarf find in the basement of The House of Pride?
(a) Mountains of gold and precious stones.
(b) The bodies of those who would not leave because they had been overcome with pride.
(c) Una trapped in a dungeon.
(d) An armory full of weapons of war and destruction.
4. How is The Red Cross Knight finally shown Duessa's true nature?
(a) She is forced to strip in front of him that he might see her evil side.
(b) Duessa reveals herself by mistake.
(c) He follows her and sees her speaking with Archimago.
(d) Una tells him and he believes her.
5. What unlikely protector does Una find?
(a) A deaf and dumb enchantress.
(b) An evil serpent.
(c) A lion who would have eaten her.
(d) The Red Cross Knight's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is almost killed while trying to help defeat Orgolio?
2. What is Una leading along with her on this journey?
3. How does Sansjoy recover after he loses his duel with the Red Cross Knight?
4. Why won't the blood on the baby's hands wash off?
5. What gets in the way of the engagement between The Red Cross Knight and Una?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)