|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Canto 1 | Book 2, Canto 2 | Book 2, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Dwarf find in the basement of The House of Pride?
(a) Mountains of gold and precious stones.
(b) An armory full of weapons of war and destruction.
(c) Una trapped in a dungeon.
(d) The bodies of those who would not leave because they had been overcome with pride.
2. Who is Arthur in love with?
(d) Archimago disguised as a fair maiden.
3. What gives The Red Cross Knight the courage he needs to slay Error when he is almost defeated?
(a) He hears Una call to him to have faith.
(b) He calls upon God to give him strength.
(c) Error's children help him destroy her.
(d) He remembers the words of Gloriana the Faerie Queene and they give him the courage he needs.
4. Who is the messenger who delivers the engagement-breaking news?
(a) The Dwarf.
(b) Archimago in disguise.
5. Who does Archimago disguise himself as in an attempt to fool Una
(a) The Red Cross Knight.
(c) The Dwarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sansjoy challenge The Red Cross Knight to a duel?
2. What is The Red Cross Knight shown when his destiny is revealed to him?
3. What causes Una to faint numerous times?
4. How does The Red Cross Knight rise to battle with the dragon a second day after being tossed aside wounded and almost lifeless after the first long day of battle?
5. What does Error vomit up as a defense against The Red Cross Knight's attack?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)