|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Canto 1 | Book 2, Canto 2 | Book 2, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Guyon fight The Red Cross Knight?
(a) Archimago and Druessa trick him into thinking that The Red Cross Knight has raped a young maiden.
(b) He is a companion of Sansfoy and is avenging his death.
(c) He is in love with Una and is fighting for her hand.
(d) He thinks The Red Cross Knight is Archimago in disguise.
2. What unlikely protector does Una find?
(a) A lion who would have eaten her.
(b) An evil serpent.
(c) The Red Cross Knight's brother.
(d) A deaf and dumb enchantress.
3. What is The Red Cross Knight shown when his destiny is revealed to him?
(a) He will die trying to protect his true love.
(b) After fighting dragons, he will one day be known as a great saint.
(c) He will marry for love and live a quiet but happy life.
(d) His children will live on to be great kings and rulers over many nations.
4. Who does Archimago disguise himself as in an attempt to fool Una
(a) The Dwarf.
(c) The Red Cross Knight.
5. How did Braggadochio come across his horse?
(a) Belphoebe gave it to him as a reward for finding her.
(b) He inherited it from his uncle.
(c) He stole it from Guyon.
(d) He found it wandering in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Una to faint numerous times?
2. What is Guyon's mission?
3. Who is almost killed while trying to help defeat Orgolio?
4. What is Una leading along with her on this journey?
5. How is The Red Cross Knight finally shown Duessa's true nature?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)