|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Canto 1 | Book 2, Canto 2 | Book 2, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does The Red Cross Knight abandon Una?
(a) Archimago summons his evil spirit to appear as Una being unfaithful with another man.
(b) He does not abandon her. Una is the one who leaves of her own accord.
(c) He is summoned away by the Faerie Queene in a dream.
(d) Una mocks his strength and ability.
2. What causes Una to faint numerous times?
(a) She is told that The Red Cross Knight has been killed by Duessa.
(b) She hears news from The Dwarf that The Red Cross Knight is alive, but captured by a great giant.
(c) Archimago appears to her disguised as Error, and she faints in fear.
(d) She comes across Sansloy and fears for her virtue.
3. Who is the messenger who delivers the engagement-breaking news?
(b) Archimago in disguise.
(c) The Dwarf.
4. Why is Belphoebe in the woods instead of at court?
(a) She is hiding from someone.
(b) She prefers wild places to the softness of the court.
(c) She got lost on her journey and is trying to find her way home.
(d) She was abandoned there by her parents.
5. Who is Arthur in love with?
(a) Archimago disguised as a fair maiden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Red Cross Knight finally defeat the dreaded dragon?
2. How did Braggadochio come across his horse?
3. What is Una leading along with her on this journey?
4. Who does Una come across in her distress that gives her hope?
5. How is Orgoglio finally defeated?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)