|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Canto 1 | Book 2, Canto 2 | Book 2, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unlikely protector does Una find?
(a) An evil serpent.
(b) A lion who would have eaten her.
(c) The Red Cross Knight's brother.
(d) A deaf and dumb enchantress.
2. How is The Red Cross Knight finally shown Duessa's true nature?
(a) She is forced to strip in front of him that he might see her evil side.
(b) He follows her and sees her speaking with Archimago.
(c) Una tells him and he believes her.
(d) Duessa reveals herself by mistake.
3. How does Lucifera welcome Duessa and The Red Cross Knight as they approach The House of Pride?
(a) She showers them with gifts in an effort to keep him from fulfilling the duty he was sent out to accomplish.
(b) She prepares a glorious feast.
(c) She puts on a parade of her six trusted advisors.
(d) She locks them up in a dungeon because she suspects foul play.
4. What stops Guyon from killing The Red Cross Knight?
(a) The Red Cross Knight is a better fighter and defends himself well.
(b) He decides to let the Red Cross Knight live as his slave instead.
(c) He cannot bring himself to strike to Red Cross.
(d) He hears a voice tell him to not harm The Red Cross Knight.
5. What causes Una to run away alone once again?
(a) She hears that The Red Cross Knight is near and runs to find him.
(b) Archimago leads her away while disguised as another of the gentle forest people.
(c) Her new protector Satyrane is fighting a long and arduous battle with Sansloy.
(d) She sees Sansloy and fears that he may attempt to ravish her again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Dwarf find in the basement of The House of Pride?
2. What causes Una to faint numerous times?
3. What is The Red Cross Knight shown when his destiny is revealed to him?
4. How does Una escape from the lusty Sansloy?
5. What is Una leading along with her on this journey?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)