|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Canto 1 | Book 2, Canto 2 | Book 2, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Una leading along with her on this journey?
(a) A sly monster who is tracking her without her notice.
(b) Everyone, she is the leader of the group.
(c) A White lamb.
(d) A dwarf she saved from danger.
2. When Una recognizes The Red Cross Knight's weaknesses, what does she do to help him strengthen them?
(a) She prays with him for the strength he needs to overcome them three times a day.
(b) She builds up his confidence by praising all of his good qualities for over five hours.
(c) She takes him to the House of Holiness.
(d) She asks Arthur to train him in the proper ways of being a Knight.
3. What causes Una to run away alone once again?
(a) Her new protector Satyrane is fighting a long and arduous battle with Sansloy.
(b) She sees Sansloy and fears that he may attempt to ravish her again.
(c) She hears that The Red Cross Knight is near and runs to find him.
(d) Archimago leads her away while disguised as another of the gentle forest people.
4. What is Guyon's mission?
(a) To gather an army to help fight in the ranks of the Faerie Queene's army.
(b) He is to defeat the evil witch Acrasia.
(c) To avenge the death of his parents.
(d) To find the House of Holiness and cure his weaknesses.
5. How does Lucifera welcome Duessa and The Red Cross Knight as they approach The House of Pride?
(a) She puts on a parade of her six trusted advisors.
(b) She locks them up in a dungeon because she suspects foul play.
(c) She prepares a glorious feast.
(d) She showers them with gifts in an effort to keep him from fulfilling the duty he was sent out to accomplish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Dwarf find in the basement of The House of Pride?
2. How does Sansjoy recover after he loses his duel with the Red Cross Knight?
3. Who does Una come across in her distress that gives her hope?
4. Who is Arthur in love with?
5. Why won't the blood on the baby's hands wash off?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)