|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 4 | Book 6, Canto 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tristram's excuse for killing a knight when he is not a knight himself.
(a) The knight killed his brother.
(b) The knight was riding a horse stolen from Tristram's uncle.
(c) The knight was disrespectful to him.
(d) He saw the knight mistreating a lady..
2. Why did Astraea leave the earth?
(a) To seek solace for deep emotional wounds.
(b) Man's excessive evils.
(c) To avenge the death of his brother.
(d) To follow his love.
3. Why is Sir Scudamore so unhappy when Britomart finds him?
(a) He has been unfaithful to Amoret, his love, and is shamed by his actions.
(b) His castle is being burnt down by Amoret.
(c) Amoret, his betrothed has run away with another knight.
(d) An evil magician has taken away his love, Amoret, against her will.
4. Why is Marinell so depressed?
5. What does Calpine feel determines a child's destiny?
(a) His parentage.
(c) The desires of his heart.
(d) His upbringing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the victor of the tournament?
2. What terms are settled by Clarinda and Artegall?
3. Why does Dolon set a trap for Britomart?
4. What did the father of Amidas and Bracidas leave his son as an inheritance when he died.
5. What two things does Calpine leave behind once again?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)