|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 4 | Book 6, Canto 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stops Guyon from killing The Red Cross Knight?
(a) He cannot bring himself to strike to Red Cross.
(b) He hears a voice tell him to not harm The Red Cross Knight.
(c) The Red Cross Knight is a better fighter and defends himself well.
(d) He decides to let the Red Cross Knight live as his slave instead.
2. Why did Astraea leave the earth?
(a) To avenge the death of his brother.
(b) Man's excessive evils.
(c) To seek solace for deep emotional wounds.
(d) To follow his love.
3. What is Tristram's excuse for killing a knight when he is not a knight himself.
(a) He saw the knight mistreating a lady..
(b) The knight killed his brother.
(c) The knight was riding a horse stolen from Tristram's uncle.
(d) The knight was disrespectful to him.
4. What does Blandamour suggest the prize for the loser should be in his proposed duel with Braggadochio?
(b) A week of servitude.
(d) The broken spear.
5. Who kills Pyrochles and Cymochles while Guyon is sleeping?
(b) The Angel.
(c) The Palmer.
(d) They kill each other by fighting over who gets to kill Guyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the three figures who attacked Timias?
2. What interesting point does the Salvage Man prove?
3. When Una recognizes The Red Cross Knight's weaknesses, what does she do to help him strengthen them?
4. What is happening when Britomart finds Amoret?
5. Who does Cymoent ask for help in avenging her son's death?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)