|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 4 | Book 6, Canto 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Braggadochio come across his horse?
(a) Belphoebe gave it to him as a reward for finding her.
(b) He stole it from Guyon.
(c) He inherited it from his uncle.
(d) He found it wandering in the woods.
2. What was Aemylia doing when she was captured by The Hairy Carl?
(a) Looking for berries.
(b) Meeting her lover in the woods for a tryst.
(c) Running from a group of lusty men.
(d) Following a ray of light that led her to the woods and then disappeared.
3. What are the names of the three figures who attacked Timias?
(a) Malice, Chagrin, and Need.
(b) Despetto, Decetto, and Defetto.
(c) Curtly, Hurtly, and Purtly.
(d) Envy, Jealousy, and Greed.
4. What does Radigund, the Amazon warrior, make all of the men she defeats do?
(a) Make love to them.
(b) Fight each other in a spectator's ring.
(c) Wear dresses and perform women's work.
(d) Serve as slaves.
5. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
(a) Makes him wear the head of the woman he killed around his neck.
(b) Brands him with the mark of a murderer on his forehead.
(c) Casts a spell on him that will blind him for ten years.
(d) Orders him to be a slave and squire to him for five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marinell so depressed?
2. What are the messages that Britomart finds in the two chambers?
3. How does Arthur bribe his way into the castle?
4. Why does Timias not declare his love for Belphoebe after she heals him of his wounds?
5. Why won't the blood on the baby's hands wash off?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)