|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 4 | Book 6, Canto 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who falls in love with Artegall while he is in captivity?
(a) Radigund and Clarinda
(b) All the women.
2. How did Braggadochio come across his horse?
(a) He stole it from Guyon.
(b) Belphoebe gave it to him as a reward for finding her.
(c) He inherited it from his uncle.
(d) He found it wandering in the woods.
3. Why does Guyon fight The Red Cross Knight?
(a) He is a companion of Sansfoy and is avenging his death.
(b) Archimago and Druessa trick him into thinking that The Red Cross Knight has raped a young maiden.
(c) He thinks The Red Cross Knight is Archimago in disguise.
(d) He is in love with Una and is fighting for her hand.
4. What did Britomart see in the magic mirror that Merlin showed her?
(a) Her kingdom being destroyed, and the way to avoid that awful fate.
(b) Her true love.
(c) Her future as a great knight.
(d) Her past.
5. Where is the monster found?
(a) In the dungeaons of the castle.
(b) In a well of water and fire.
(c) Beneath a statue of a man-eating monster.
(d) In the highest tower of the castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interesting point does the Salvage Man prove?
2. What is Geryoneo doing that has caused Belge to come to Mercilla for aid?
3. What was Artegall given to help him rescue Eirena?
4. What happens to Malbecco after being rejected by Hellenore after he finds her in the forest with the Satyrs.
5. What causes Una to run away alone once again?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)