|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 4 | Book 6, Canto 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Britomart's quest?
(a) To aid the plight of Una.
(b) To regain the throne of her kingdom.
(c) To find Artegall, her future husband.
(d) To avenge the death of her brother.
2. What is Guyon's mission?
(a) To find the House of Holiness and cure his weaknesses.
(b) To avenge the death of his parents.
(c) He is to defeat the evil witch Acrasia.
(d) To gather an army to help fight in the ranks of the Faerie Queene's army.
3. What two things does Calpine leave behind once again?
(a) His sword and his shield.
(b) His armor and his horse.
(c) Serena and Timias.
(d) His helmet and his food.
4. What terms are settled by Clarinda and Artegall?
(a) They will fight for two more days and then decide the winner.
(b) The women warriors will discontiue their blood thirsty ways.
(c) Artegall and Radigund will fight one-on-one the next day.
(d) The men will leave and not harrass the women warriors any longer.
5. Why does Martinell refuse passage to Britomart on the beach?
(a) He wants her to make love to him before letting her by.
(b) He has been commanded to stop all passersby at all costs.
(c) He is Archimago in disguise.
(d) His mother told him that one day he would be killed by a strange virgin woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Geryoneo run away from Belge's castle?
2. Who injures Calepine?
3. Why does Britomart allow Busirane to live after he tried to kill her and her sister?
4. What does Radigund, the Amazon warrior, make all of the men she defeats do?
5. What are the names of the three figures who attacked Timias?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)