|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 4 | Book 6, Canto 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Geryoneo run away from Belge's castle?
(a) He sees Arthur's shield and is afraid of him.
(b) He is out of men to feed to the monster.
(c) He sees Arthur kill four men.
(d) He tries to fight, but is overcome by Arthur's fighting ability.
2. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
(a) Makes him wear the head of the woman he killed around his neck.
(b) Orders him to be a slave and squire to him for five years.
(c) Brands him with the mark of a murderer on his forehead.
(d) Casts a spell on him that will blind him for ten years.
3. What does Calpine feel determines a child's destiny?
(a) The desires of his heart.
(b) His upbringing.
(d) His parentage.
4. Who does Cymoent ask for help in avenging her son's death?
(a) The Red Cross Knight.
(c) Tryphon, ruler of the ocean.
5. What occupation does Tristram's father hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does The Red Cross Knight rise to battle with the dragon a second day after being tossed aside wounded and almost lifeless after the first long day of battle?
2. Who injures Calepine?
3. What is Britomart so disgusted about when she sees Artegall?
4. What does Blandamour suggest the prize for the loser should be in his proposed duel with Braggadochio?
5. Why do Britomart and Artegall part after finally finding each other?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)