|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 4 | Book 6, Canto 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sansjoy challenge The Red Cross Knight to a duel?
(a) He hates any righteous person and wants to stamp out the faith of the Knight.
(b) The Red Cross Knight killed his brother.
(c) He is in love with the Knight's new traveling companion, Duessa.
(d) He wants to avenge the hurts he caused Una.
2. Who kills Pyrochles and Cymochles while Guyon is sleeping?
(b) The Angel.
(c) The Palmer.
(d) They kill each other by fighting over who gets to kill Guyon.
3. What was Artegall given to help him rescue Eirena?
(a) A Pendant of Protection.
(b) Knowledge and Wisdom.
(c) A Shield of Wonder.
(d) A magical sword.
4. How does Una escape from the lusty Sansloy?
(a) Archimago orders him to stop.
(b) Una finds his sword and injures him.
(c) The gentle forest folk hear her cries and come to her aid.
(d) He sees The Red Cross Knight coming, and runs away in fear.
5. How does Arthur bribe his way into the castle?
(a) He offers to tell secrets of their enemies that would weaken their defenses.
(b) He threatens to cast spells that Merlin taught him.
(c) He promises to protect them against all enemies.
(d) He uses the giants head which he cut off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something found on the man-eating monster?
2. Who is the first person to ever defeat Guyon in a fight?
3. What are the messages that Britomart finds in the two chambers?
4. Why did Astraea leave the earth?
5. What does Calpine feel determines a child's destiny?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)