|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 4 | Book 6, Canto 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Artegall and Britomart part ways once more?
(a) They fight and swear to never see each other again.
(b) Artegall wants time to repent of his sins before seeing Britomart again.
(c) Britomart is so angry about the whole situation that she cannot stand to be around Artegall.
(d) Artegall and Talus are still on the quest to save Eirena.
2. Why is Arthur fighting at Belge's castle alone?
(a) Arthur and Artegall got in an argument on the way, and Arthur sent Artegall away in his anger.
(b) He sent Artegall off to continue his own quest.
(c) Artegall is waiting for Arthur outside the castle walls.
(d) Artegall was wounded in battle on the way to Belge's castle.
3. What surprise is revealed to Poeana?
(a) She has magical powers.
(b) She is secretly being held hostage by her father.
(c) Her father forced her lover to be with her.
(d) She has had two lovers who look alike.
4. Why does Timias not declare his love for Belphoebe after she heals him of his wounds?
(a) He is sure she is in love with another.
(b) He feels too low for her great standards.
(c) He thinks she is too low for his high standards.
(d) He fears the wrath of her father.
5. Why does Sansjoy challenge The Red Cross Knight to a duel?
(a) He wants to avenge the hurts he caused Una.
(b) He hates any righteous person and wants to stamp out the faith of the Knight.
(c) He is in love with the Knight's new traveling companion, Duessa.
(d) The Red Cross Knight killed his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Artegall given to help him rescue Eirena?
2. What is the interpretation to Britomart's crazy dream about being impregnated by a crocodile and giving birth to a lion?
3. What stops Guyon from killing The Red Cross Knight?
4. What does Calpine feel determines a child's destiny?
5. What causes Una to run away alone once again?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)