|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 4 | Book 6, Canto 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what mysterious way was Belphoebe's mother impregnated with her and her twin sister?
(a) By the mischieveous Cupid.
(b) Nobody knows. This is something Belphoebe is searching to find out.
(c) By the sun's rays while sleeping by the water.
(d) Through prayers and a deep desire for a baby.
2. Who protects Guyon from his enemies while he is unconscious?
(b) An Angel and the Palmer.
(c) The Red Cross Knight.
3. Why is Marinell so depressed?
4. What lets Radigund defeat Artegall?
(a) Artegall cannot kill a woman.
(b) When he sees her face after taking off her helmet, he is overcome by her beauty.
(c) Artegall allows himself to lose so that he can study the Amazons from captivity.
(d) She is a better fighter.
5. How does Sansjoy recover after he loses his duel with the Red Cross Knight?
(a) He escapes to the Bower of Bliss, where he heals over time.
(b) He and Duessa convince a physician in the underworld to bring him back to life.
(c) Archimago saves him after Sansjoy agrees to help him destroy Una.
(d) Duessa gives her life in exchange for Sansjoy's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads Belphoebe back to Timias?
2. Who does Britomart defeat without recognizing?
3. What happens to Malbecco after being rejected by Hellenore after he finds her in the forest with the Satyrs.
4. What is Britomart so disgusted about when she sees Artegall?
5. Why does Guyon fight The Red Cross Knight?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)