|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 4 | Book 6, Canto 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Guyon fight The Red Cross Knight?
(a) He thinks The Red Cross Knight is Archimago in disguise.
(b) Archimago and Druessa trick him into thinking that The Red Cross Knight has raped a young maiden.
(c) He is in love with Una and is fighting for her hand.
(d) He is a companion of Sansfoy and is avenging his death.
2. Why was Florimell seen fleeing through the woods?
(a) She was trying to catch some men that had stolen precious jewels from her.
(b) She was grieved at hearing of the death of her beloved knight.
(c) She was being chased by lusty sorcerers.
(d) She was trying to find someone to help her combat evil men who had attacked her father.
3. What are the messages that Britomart finds in the two chambers?
(a) Be Wise and Be Not Too Wise
(b) Be Afraid and Be Not Too Afraid.
(c) Be Bold and Be Not Too Bold.
(d) Be Great and Be Not Too Great.
4. What does Marinell hear while wandering around the castle?
(a) An evil plot between two withces to destroy the wedding.
(b) A song telling him how to contiune on his quest.
(c) Florimell crying for him while in prison.
(d) His mother with Proteus.
5. What did the father of Amidas and Bracidas leave his son as an inheritance when he died.
(a) A cavern full of riches.
(b) Two castles.
(c) A book explaining the secrets of a happy life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Geryoneo run away from Belge's castle?
2. What is Geryoneo doing that has caused Belge to come to Mercilla for aid?
3. Who falls in love with Artegall while he is in captivity?
4. Why does Hellenore set fire to her husband's treasures?
5. Why did Britomart become a knight?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)