|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Canto 12 | Book 5, Canto 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marinell so depressed?
2. What is significant about the three upper rooms of the castle?
(a) They are where decisions are made.
(b) They are the prison cells of three powerful sorcerers.
(c) They are the bedrooms of three sister queens.
(d) They hold ancient and powerful relics.
3. Why does Guyon collapse after being returned to the surface?
(a) He feels ashamed for his behavior with Mammon, and collapses in despair and shame.
(b) He collapses out of relief for his life being spared.
(c) He sees a dragon and faints out of fear.
(d) He has had three days and nights with no food or sleep.
4. Who does Britomart defeat without recognizing?
(d) The Red Cross Knight.
5. In what mysterious way was Belphoebe's mother impregnated with her and her twin sister?
(a) By the sun's rays while sleeping by the water.
(b) Through prayers and a deep desire for a baby.
(c) Nobody knows. This is something Belphoebe is searching to find out.
(d) By the mischieveous Cupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Una recognizes The Red Cross Knight's weaknesses, what does she do to help him strengthen them?
2. Who protects Guyon from his enemies while he is unconscious?
3. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
4. Why did Astraea leave the earth?
5. Who does Cymoent ask for help in avenging her son's death?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)