|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Canto 12 | Book 5, Canto 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Florimell seen fleeing through the woods?
(a) She was grieved at hearing of the death of her beloved knight.
(b) She was being chased by lusty sorcerers.
(c) She was trying to find someone to help her combat evil men who had attacked her father.
(d) She was trying to catch some men that had stolen precious jewels from her.
2. Who does Marinell's mother ask to help fight the cause of her son's depression?
3. Why does Guyon collapse after being returned to the surface?
(a) He sees a dragon and faints out of fear.
(b) He has had three days and nights with no food or sleep.
(c) He feels ashamed for his behavior with Mammon, and collapses in despair and shame.
(d) He collapses out of relief for his life being spared.
4. Who does Britomart defeat without recognizing?
(b) The Red Cross Knight.
5. In what mysterious way was Belphoebe's mother impregnated with her and her twin sister?
(a) Nobody knows. This is something Belphoebe is searching to find out.
(b) By the sun's rays while sleeping by the water.
(c) Through prayers and a deep desire for a baby.
(d) By the mischieveous Cupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Una recognizes The Red Cross Knight's weaknesses, what does she do to help him strengthen them?
2. What was Artegall given to help him rescue Eirena?
3. Who kills Pyrochles and Cymochles while Guyon is sleeping?
4. Why does Mammon return Guyon to the surface?
5. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)