|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Canto 12 | Book 5, Canto 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Una recognizes The Red Cross Knight's weaknesses, what does she do to help him strengthen them?
(a) She prays with him for the strength he needs to overcome them three times a day.
(b) She asks Arthur to train him in the proper ways of being a Knight.
(c) She takes him to the House of Holiness.
(d) She builds up his confidence by praising all of his good qualities for over five hours.
2. Who does Britomart defeat without recognizing?
(b) The Red Cross Knight.
3. What does Blandamour suggest the prize for the loser should be in his proposed duel with Braggadochio?
(a) A week of servitude.
(b) The broken spear.
4. Who is the messenger who delivers the engagement-breaking news?
(c) Archimago in disguise.
(d) The Dwarf.
5. Why is Marinell so depressed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only woman who can wear the girdle of Florimell?
2. Who took Belphoebe from her sleeping mother's side and raised her?
3. Who kills Pyrochles and Cymochles while Guyon is sleeping?
4. Why did Astraea leave the earth?
5. Who protects Guyon from his enemies while he is unconscious?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)