|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Canto 12 | Book 6, Canto 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the two hags who meet Artegall and Talus on the road back home?
(a) Jealousy and Distraction.
(b) Idleness and Impurity.
(c) Envy and Detraction.
(d) Lewdness and Perversion.
2. Who teaches Briana and Crudor the ways of faithfulness?
3. How is Acrasia captured?
(a) Guyon and the Palmer set her horde of beasts on her.
(b) Fearing for his own life, her lover helps Guyon and the Palmer to tie her up while she is sleeping.
(c) Guyon and the Palmer throw a net over her while she is in bed with her lover.
(d) Arthur casts a spell over everyone in her household.
4. Who is Calidore searching for?
(b) The Hairy Carl.
(d) The Blatant Beast.
5. What does Artegall demand if he wins the battle with Grantoro?
(a) That Eirena be placed back on her throne.
(b) A chest full of riches.
(c) Eirena's hand in marriage.
(d) Safe passage back to Britomart's kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What protects Guyon and the Palmer from the horde of beasts that guard Acrasia's abode?
2. How does Artegall get through the mob on the beach on his way to Grantoro?
3. How does Arthur bribe his way into the castle?
4. Guymon also found a book that was of great interest to him. What was his about?
5. Why does Timias retreat to the woods as a hermit?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)