|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Canto 12 | Book 6, Canto 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Acrasia captured?
(a) Fearing for his own life, her lover helps Guyon and the Palmer to tie her up while she is sleeping.
(b) Arthur casts a spell over everyone in her household.
(c) Guyon and the Palmer set her horde of beasts on her.
(d) Guyon and the Palmer throw a net over her while she is in bed with her lover.
2. How does Arthur finally defeat Maleger after he revives himself from death numerous times?
(a) He hold him in the air as he dies so that the earth from which he was made will not restore him.
(b) He uses a spell he found in a book that makes him a mere mortal.
(c) He tells his army that he is planning to kill them and they help to kill him.
(d) He chops off his head and then burns it so that his degenerative powers can't take hold.
3. How does Artegall get through the mob on the beach on his way to Grantoro?
(a) Talus slays them for Artegall.
(b) Grantoro kills them.
(c) They are in a state of chaos and turn on each other.
(d) Artegall fights them all.
4. What leads Belphoebe back to Timias?
(a) A turtle dove.
(b) A voice in her dreams telling her where to go.
(c) A stag.
(d) A hawk.
5. What was Aemylia doing when she was captured by The Hairy Carl?
(a) Running from a group of lusty men.
(b) Looking for berries.
(c) Following a ray of light that led her to the woods and then disappeared.
(d) Meeting her lover in the woods for a tryst.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arthur bribe his way into the castle?
2. What does Artegall demand if he wins the battle with Grantoro?
3. What does Maleffort do to knights and ladies that he captures?
4. What does Maleger ride as he comes to attack the castle?
5. Who is Calidore searching for?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)