Book 1, Canto 1 | Book 1, Canto 2 | Book 1, Canto 3
* The Red Cross Knight is riding with Lady Una to defeat the dragon that captured her parents.
* They enter the Den of Error to escape the rain, and come across the monster Error and The Red Cross Knight kills her.
* Archimago makes the Red Cross Knight leave Una by making it appear that Una has been unchaste.
* The Red Cross Knight kills Sansfoy and offers to protect Fidessa.
* The Red Cross knight finds two trees that are really two lovers cursed by Fidessa, who is really Duessa in disguise.
* A lion befriends Una and dies trying to protect her.
* Archimago appears to Una as The Red Cross Knight and loses a fight with Sansloy, brother of Sansfoy, who captures Una.
Book 1, Canto 4 | Book 1, Canto 5 | Book 1, Canto 6
* Duessa and The Red Cross Knight arrive at the House of Pride and watch a parade...
This section contains 2,331 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)