|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Janie try to get a closer look at the man in Stacey's dream?
2. What is the man in Stacey's dream wearing?
3. What does Janie check the punch for?
4. What place does Janie's team take at the Chemistry fair?
5. How many calls will Janie receive before the police come in to break up the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Janie practices pausing dreams?
2. What causes Janie to test the punch a second time?
3. What is GHB?
4. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
5. Why does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
6. How does Miss Stubin continue to give advice to Janie in this case?
7. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
8. In what ways does Mr. Durbin act strange during his meeting with Janie?
9. Why does Janie think nobody ever complained about what happened at previous parties?
10. How does the private meeting between Janie and Mr. Durbin come about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Sacrifice was a prevalent theme in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 3
Leadership was a theme that was presented many times in this book. What are some of these instances, and what were some of the effects of these leaders and their actions?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)