Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man in Stacey's dream wearing?
2. How much can Janie bench press?
3. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
4. How many girls does Janie find on the bed with a teacher?
5. What does Janie drink during the party?
Comic relief was a literary tool used well by McMann in this book. What are some of the key examples of this, and how did these scenes affect the plot of the book?
Education and the importance of training is a constant theme in this book. Where does this theme appear, and which characters are most affected by it?
Irony was a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where irony was present, and how did these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)