|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Janie feel when she is meeting with Mr. Durbin?
2. How does Cabel feel after Janie meets with Mr. Durbin alone?
3. Where is the chemistry fair?
4. Who drives the students home from the chemistry fair?
5. Where does Mr. Durbin tell Janie he can't do something with her?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
What are the pros and cons of Janie's special powers, and how do these things affect Janie personally?
Essay Topic 3
Janie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)