Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man in Stacey's dream wearing?
2. How much can Janie bench press?
3. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
4. How many girls does Janie find on the bed with a teacher?
5. What does Janie drink during the party?
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this plot?
Rest and recuperation was something Janie needed many times in this book. When did she use this, and what were some of the effects this resting had on the plot?
Irony was a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where irony was present, and how did these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)