Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man in Stacey's dream wearing?
2. How much can Janie bench press?
3. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
4. How many girls does Janie find on the bed with a teacher?
5. What does Janie drink during the party?
Essay Topic 1
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this plot?
Essay Topic 2
Education and the importance of training is a constant theme in this book. Where does this theme appear, and which characters are most affected by it?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)