Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man in Stacey's dream wearing?
2. How much can Janie bench press?
3. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
4. How many girls does Janie find on the bed with a teacher?
5. What does Janie drink during the party?
Essay Topic 1
What are the pros and cons of Janie's special powers, and how do these things affect Janie personally?
Essay Topic 2
Stacey is a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How does she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence, however brief, alters the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if she had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and define their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)