Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man in Stacey's dream wearing?
2. How much can Janie bench press?
3. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
4. How many girls does Janie find on the bed with a teacher?
5. What does Janie drink during the party?
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Lisa McMann have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
What are the pros and cons of Janie's special powers, and how do these things affect Janie personally?
Essay Topic 3
Leadership was a theme that was presented many times in this book. What are some of these instances, and what were some of the effects of these leaders and their actions?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)