|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about something?
2. Whose dream does Janie enter on the way to the chemistry fair?
3. When is the party being held?
4. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
5. Where is the chemistry fair?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways does Mr. Durbin act strange during his meeting with Janie?
2. What did Janie see on top of the fridge at the party, and what does this mean?
3. What does Janie regret about the bust at the party?
4. What does Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
5. What does Miss Stubin say to Janie during the party?
6. How does Miss Stubin continue to give advice to Janie in this case?
7. What makes Janie oblivious to the aftermath of the bust at the party?
8. What does Janie have her class vote on?
9. How does the private meeting between Janie and Mr. Durbin come about?
10. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Lisa McMann have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
What are the pros and cons of Janie's special powers, and how do these things affect Janie personally?
Essay Topic 3
Janie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)