|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does Janie make a study group for?
2. What technique does Janie use to help her while dream catching in the hotel?
3. What happens to Janie when she pauses a dream?
4. Who makes the fliers for the party?
5. What does Mr. Durbin say he can't do with Janie?
Essay Topic 1
What are the pros and cons of Janie's special powers, and how do these things affect Janie personally?
Essay Topic 2
Cabel was very upset about what happened with Janie at the party. What happened to Janie, and why was this so upsetting to Cabel? How did this event change him as a person?
Essay Topic 3
Rest and recuperation was something Janie needed many times in this book. When did she use this, and what were some of the effects this resting had on the plot?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)