|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie check the punch for?
2. Where does Mr. Durbin keep looking when Janie meets with him?
3. What can't Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
4. What happens to Janie when she pauses a dream?
5. What does Janie notice during the entire drive to the chemistry fair?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
Rest and recuperation was something Janie needed many times in this book. When did she use this, and what were some of the effects this resting had on the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What are the different stages of Janie's relationship with Cabel, and how do these stages affect Janie and the progression of the plot?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)