|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Carrie dating?
2. Who offers to help Janie in whatever way she needs with the new case?
3. Who helps Janie after she goes into Stacey's dream?
4. How is Janie offered help in whatever way she needs with the new case?
5. What sense gets worse for Janie after she uses her power?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Janie do so badly in chemistry on her birthday?
2. Why does Cabel say he broke up with Janie?
3. What does Janie regret about the bust at the party?
4. What is Stacey's dream in Study hall about?
5. Why is Cabel so unhappy with Janie's new assignment?
6. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
7. How does Janie's gift affect her?
8. How does Janie know Miss Stubin?
9. Why does Janie have such a hard time telling Cabel her true feelings for him?
10. What is GHB?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
What role does symbolism play in the stories and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
Essay Topic 3
Janie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 1,188 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)