|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vehicle is used to get the students to the chemistry fair?
(a) A SUV.
(b) A large van.
(c) A tour bus.
(d) A school bus.
2. What helps Janie recover fast after pausing a dream?
(a) Drinking some alcohol.
(b) Taking a nap.
(c) Going for a walk.
(d) Having Cabel hold her.
3. What technique does Janie use to help her while dream catching in the hotel?
(a) Talking in the dream.
(b) Taking the place of someone in the dream.
(c) Changing the dream.
(d) Pausing the dream.
4. What semester does Janie make a class list of?
5. How does Janie contact Captain after her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
(a) On the phone.
(b) She fills out a report.
(c) Through e-mail.
(d) She stops by the office.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Janie try to get a closer look at the man in Stacey's dream?
2. How does Cabel feel after Janie meets with Mr. Durbin alone?
3. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams during the trip?
4. What is the man in Stacey's dream wearing?
5. Where does Mr. Durbin tell Janie he can't do something with her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprises Janie when she holds a study group?
2. Why does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
3. What happens when Janie moves to leave her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
4. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
5. What causes Janie to test the punch a second time?
6. What happens when Janie practices pausing dreams?
7. What makes Janie oblivious to the aftermath of the bust at the party?
8. What does Janie have her class vote on?
9. What does Miss Stubin say to Janie during the party?
10. Why is Janie so hesitant to read everything in Miss Stubin's notebook?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)