|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janie see someone holding in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
(a) A cellphone.
(b) A gun.
(c) A condom.
(d) A knife.
2. Why is Janie unhappy with the first dream she enters in the hotel?
(a) It uses a lot of her energy.
(b) It is hard to navigate.
(c) It is a nightmare.
(d) It is a normal dream.
3. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
(a) The green notebook.
(b) The dark side of dream catching.
(c) Her death.
(d) How she learned her trade.
4. Who tries to get Janie to drink more punch?
(b) Mr. Durbin.
(c) Mr. Carter.
(d) Mr. Wang.
5. What happens to Janie when she pauses a dream?
(a) She uses too much energy.
(b) She gets panicky.
(c) She dreams herself.
(d) She blacks out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie pretend to feel when Mr. Durbin says he can't do something with Janie?
2. How can Janie conserve energy while dream catching?
3. What semester does Janie make a class list of?
4. Who is Janie with when she decides to send Mr. Durbin a note?
5. What is someone buried under in the second dream Janie enters in the hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Janie to test the punch a second time?
2. What surprises Janie when she holds a study group?
3. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
4. Why is Janie so hesitant to read everything in Miss Stubin's notebook?
5. What happens when Janie moves to leave her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
6. What happens when Janie practices pausing dreams?
7. What does Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
8. What does Miss Stubin say to Janie during the party?
9. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
10. How does Janie show off in front of Mr. Carter?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)