|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class does Janie make a study group for?
2. What does Janie suggest she add to the item she will bring to the party?
3. How many calls will Janie receive before the police come in to break up the party?
4. Why is Janie unhappy with the first dream she enters in the hotel?
(a) It is a normal dream.
(b) It is a nightmare.
(c) It uses a lot of her energy.
(d) It is hard to navigate.
5. How does Janie contact Captain after her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
(a) On the phone.
(b) She stops by the office.
(c) Through e-mail.
(d) She fills out a report.
Short Answer Questions
1. What semester does Janie make a class list of?
2. Why is it hard for Captain to reassure Janie after she reads the warning?
3. What does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about?
4. How do the girls in the chemistry class feel about the upcoming party?
5. How does Janie feel about the green notebook?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Janie oblivious to the aftermath of the bust at the party?
2. What causes Janie to test the punch a second time?
3. Why does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
4. How does Miss Stubin continue to give advice to Janie in this case?
5. How does Janie show off in front of Mr. Carter?
6. What happens when Janie practices pausing dreams?
7. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
8. How does the private meeting between Janie and Mr. Durbin come about?
9. What does Miss Stubin say to Janie during the party?
10. Why is Janie so hesitant to read everything in Miss Stubin's notebook?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)