|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to reassure Janie after her talk with Miss Stubin?
2. Who is Janie with when she decides to send Mr. Durbin a note?
3. What class does Janie make a study group for?
4. How does Janie try to get a closer look at the man in Stacey's dream?
(a) She zooms in the dream.
(b) She walks around in the dream.
(c) She rotates the dream.
(d) She pauses the dream.
5. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams on the drive home from the chemistry fair?
(a) He does not sleep.
(b) She doesn't have Cabel to help her afterwards.
(c) She needs sleep herself.
(d) He has no dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams during the trip?
2. Where does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about something?
3. What does Janie pretend to feel when Mr. Durbin says he can't do something with Janie?
4. How does Cabel feel after Janie meets with Mr. Durbin alone?
5. How many cops will be posted near the party?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)