|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janie notice during the entire drive to the chemistry fair?
(a) The dreams of her classmates.
(b) Mr. Durbin's interest in her.
(c) The weather.
(d) Her fear for Cabel.
2. Who drives the students home from the chemistry fair?
(a) The female chaperone.
(b) They all trade off.
(d) Mr. Durbin.
3. Where does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about something?
(a) The notebook.
(b) A phone call.
(c) The police station.
(d) Her dreams.
4. How many calls will Janie receive before the police come in to break up the party?
5. Whose dream does Janie enter on the way to the chemistry fair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Janie go when she gets home from the chemistry fair?
2. How do the girls in the chemistry class feel about the upcoming party?
3. How many girls does Janie find on the bed with a teacher?
4. What is the free hotline called?
5. Who makes the punch for the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
2. How does Janie show off in front of Mr. Carter?
3. What happens when Janie practices pausing dreams?
4. Why does Janie hold a study group?
5. How does the private meeting between Janie and Mr. Durbin come about?
6. Why is Janie so hesitant to read everything in Miss Stubin's notebook?
7. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
8. What causes Janie to test the punch a second time?
9. What surprises Janie when she holds a study group?
10. What happens when Janie moves to leave her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)