|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janie pretend to feel when Mr. Durbin says he can't do something with Janie?
2. Where is the chemistry fair?
(a) Millwaukee Science Building.
(b) Miami Technology Center.
(c) Michigan Tech.
(d) Minnesota State College.
3. What does Janie do instead of studying her notebook after talking to Miss Stubin?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Calls Captain.
(c) Starts a notebook of her own.
(d) Does her homework.
4. What is someone buried under in the second dream Janie enters in the hotel?
(c) Naked bodies.
(d) Alcohol bottles.
5. How can Janie conserve energy while dream catching?
(a) She can eat a healthy diet.
(b) She can determine which dreams are important.
(c) She can only half catch dreams.
(d) She can sleep in down times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What technique does Janie use to help her while dream catching in the hotel?
2. What is the main feeling in the first dream Janie enters in the hotel?
3. How does Janie feel when she is meeting with Mr. Durbin?
4. How much can Janie bench press?
5. How does Janie try to get a closer look at the man in Stacey's dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
2. What happens when Janie moves to leave her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
3. What does Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
4. What causes Janie to test the punch a second time?
5. How did Janie ingest GHB?
6. How does Janie show off in front of Mr. Carter?
7. What is GHB?
8. How does the private meeting between Janie and Mr. Durbin come about?
9. In what ways does Mr. Durbin act strange during his meeting with Janie?
10. What surprises Janie when she holds a study group?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)