|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janie enter some of Cabel's dreams?
(a) To see what he is thinking.
(b) To be close to him.
(c) To get practice.
(d) To stop his worries.
2. What does Janie agree to bring to the party?
(a) A drink.
(c) Some friends.
(d) A dessert.
3. How much can Janie bench press?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 60 pounds.
(c) 80 pounds.
(d) 120 pounds.
4. How does Janie try to get a closer look at the man in Stacey's dream?
(a) She pauses the dream.
(b) She walks around in the dream.
(c) She zooms in the dream.
(d) She rotates the dream.
5. What do Mr. Durbin and Janie spend most of their meeting discussing?
(b) Home work.
(c) The party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie pretend to feel when Mr. Durbin says he can't do something with Janie?
2. How does Janie feel about the green notebook?
3. What class does Janie make a study group for?
4. Who invites Mr. Crater to the party?
5. What is Janie's panic button disguised as?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Janie show off in front of Mr. Carter?
2. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
3. What does Janie regret about the bust at the party?
4. What makes Janie oblivious to the aftermath of the bust at the party?
5. What does Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
6. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
7. What does Miss Stubin say to Janie during the party?
8. What causes Janie to test the punch a second time?
9. In what ways does Mr. Durbin act strange during his meeting with Janie?
10. Why does Janie think nobody ever complained about what happened at previous parties?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)