|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mr. Durbin and Janie spend most of their meeting discussing?
(a) Home work.
(d) The party.
2. Who invites Mr. Crater to the party?
(a) Mr. Wang.
(c) Mr. Durbin.
3. Where does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
(a) Gym class.
(b) The cafeteria.
(c) Study hall.
(d) Chemistry class.
4. Where does the second dream Janie enters in the hotel take place?
(a) A game.
(c) The library.
(d) A party.
5. Who drives the students home from the chemistry fair?
(a) They all trade off.
(b) The female chaperone.
(c) Mr. Durbin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the chemistry fair?
2. What does Janie suggest she add to the item she will bring to the party?
3. Why is Janie unhappy with the first dream she enters in the hotel?
4. How can Janie conserve energy while dream catching?
5. What does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
2. Why does Janie think nobody ever complained about what happened at previous parties?
3. What happens when Janie moves to leave her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
4. Why does Janie decide to enter one of Cabel's dreams?
5. Why does Janie hold a study group?
6. Why does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
7. What does Janie have her class vote on?
8. What surprises Janie when she holds a study group?
9. What happens when Janie practices pausing dreams?
10. What does Miss Stubin say to Janie during the party?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)