|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the punch for the party?
(a) Mr. Wang.
(c) Mr. Carter.
(d) Mr. Durbin.
2. Where does Janie go when she gets home from the chemistry fair?
(a) The police station.
(b) Cabel's house.
(c) Her house.
(d) Carrie's house.
3. Why is Janie so hesitant to read through the notebook?
(a) It is too much to take at once.
(b) It makes her fear tangible.
(c) It makes her miss her mentor.
(d) It makes Cabel nervous.
4. Why does Janie enter some of Cabel's dreams?
(a) To get practice.
(b) To stop his worries.
(c) To be close to him.
(d) To see what he is thinking.
5. When is the party being held?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Janie feel about the green notebook?
2. Why does Janie arrange a study group for a certain class?
3. What is Janie's panic button disguised as?
4. Who drives the students home from the chemistry fair?
5. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams during the trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Miss Stubin continue to give advice to Janie in this case?
2. What does Janie have her class vote on?
3. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
4. Why does Janie decide to enter one of Cabel's dreams?
5. What does Janie regret about the bust at the party?
6. What happens when Janie moves to leave her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
7. How did Janie ingest GHB?
8. What surprises Janie when she holds a study group?
9. What did Janie see on top of the fridge at the party, and what does this mean?
10. Why does Janie hold a study group?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)