|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Janie so hesitant to read through the notebook?
(a) It makes Cabel nervous.
(b) It makes her fear tangible.
(c) It makes her miss her mentor.
(d) It is too much to take at once.
2. What is the weather like when the students leave for the chemistry fair?
(b) Hot and sunny.
3. Whose dream does Janie enter on the way to the chemistry fair?
4. What technique does Janie use to help her while dream catching in the hotel?
(a) Talking in the dream.
(b) Changing the dream.
(c) Pausing the dream.
(d) Taking the place of someone in the dream.
5. What is the main feeling in the first dream Janie enters in the hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie find in the punch after the party gets going?
2. What does Janie agree to bring to the party?
3. How can Janie conserve energy while dream catching?
4. Who is Janie with when she decides to send Mr. Durbin a note?
5. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams during the trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
2. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
3. How does Janie show off in front of Mr. Carter?
4. What did Janie see on top of the fridge at the party, and what does this mean?
5. What does Miss Stubin say to Janie during the party?
6. What makes Janie oblivious to the aftermath of the bust at the party?
7. What is GHB?
8. In what ways does Mr. Durbin act strange during his meeting with Janie?
9. What does Janie have her class vote on?
10. What happens when Janie practices pausing dreams?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)