|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Janie when she pauses a dream?
(a) She uses too much energy.
(b) She dreams herself.
(c) She blacks out.
(d) She gets panicky.
2. Whose dream does Janie enter on the way to the chemistry fair?
3. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
(a) How she learned her trade.
(b) The dark side of dream catching.
(c) Her death.
(d) The green notebook.
4. What is Janie's panic button disguised as?
(a) A ring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A tube of lipstick.
(d) A cigarette lighter.
5. Where did Janie learn to pause a dream?
(a) Miss Stubin's files.
(b) A book.
(c) Cabel's dream.
(d) Her own dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does Janie make a list of?
2. Who makes the punch for the party?
3. Where does Mr. Durbin tell Janie he can't do something with her?
4. Where does Mr. Durbin keep looking when Janie meets with him?
5. What is the free hotline called?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Janie to test the punch a second time?
2. What does Janie have her class vote on?
3. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
4. Why is Janie so hesitant to read everything in Miss Stubin's notebook?
5. What does Miss Stubin say to Janie during the party?
6. Why does Janie think nobody ever complained about what happened at previous parties?
7. What happens when Janie moves to leave her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
8. What did Janie see on top of the fridge at the party, and what does this mean?
9. Why does Janie decide to enter one of Cabel's dreams?
10. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)