|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class does Janie make a study group for?
2. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
(a) Drive other students there.
(b) Help set up.
(c) Bring drinks.
(d) Pass out fliers.
3. Who tries to reassure Janie after her talk with Miss Stubin?
4. How does Janie contact Captain after her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
(a) On the phone.
(b) She stops by the office.
(c) She fills out a report.
(d) Through e-mail.
5. What place does Janie's team take at the Chemistry fair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What technique does Janie use to help her while dream catching in the hotel?
2. Who does Janie try to avoid during the drive to the chemistry fair?
3. Who makes the punch for the party?
4. How does Janie try to get a closer look at the man in Stacey's dream?
5. Where does the second dream Janie enters in the hotel take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
2. Why is Janie so hesitant to read everything in Miss Stubin's notebook?
3. What does Miss Stubin say to Janie during the party?
4. How did Janie ingest GHB?
5. What did Janie see on top of the fridge at the party, and what does this mean?
6. Why does Janie hold a study group?
7. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
8. What does Janie have her class vote on?
9. Why does Janie decide to enter one of Cabel's dreams?
10. How does the private meeting between Janie and Mr. Durbin come about?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)