|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many girls does Janie find on the bed with a teacher?
2. Where does Janie go when she gets home from the chemistry fair?
(a) Carrie's house.
(b) The police station.
(c) Cabel's house.
(d) Her house.
3. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams during the trip?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) He never sleeps.
(c) He is driving.
(d) He has no dreams.
4. What do Mr. Durbin and Janie spend most of their meeting discussing?
(a) Home work.
(d) The party.
5. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams on the drive home from the chemistry fair?
(a) He has no dreams.
(b) She needs sleep herself.
(c) He does not sleep.
(d) She doesn't have Cabel to help her afterwards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
2. What does Janie notice during the entire drive to the chemistry fair?
3. How early is Janie to the party?
4. How does Cabel feel after Janie meets with Mr. Durbin alone?
5. Who tries to get Janie to drink more punch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Janie regret about the bust at the party?
2. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
3. Why does Janie decide to enter one of Cabel's dreams?
4. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
5. Why does Janie think nobody ever complained about what happened at previous parties?
6. What causes Janie to test the punch a second time?
7. How did Janie ingest GHB?
8. Why does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
9. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
10. What did Janie see on top of the fridge at the party, and what does this mean?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)