|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to reassure Janie after her talk with Miss Stubin?
2. Where does Mr. Durbin agree to meet Janie after getting her note?
(a) His house.
(b) The school.
(c) Her house.
(d) The park.
3. Who makes the punch for the party?
(a) Mr. Durbin.
(b) Mr. Wang.
(c) Mr. Carter.
4. Where does Mr. Durbin tell Janie he can't do something with her?
(a) His house.
(b) The library.
(c) His office.
(d) The lab.
5. How many calls will Janie receive before the police come in to break up the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to get Janie to drink more punch?
2. Why does Janie arrange a study group for a certain class?
3. Where does Mr. Durbin keep looking when Janie meets with him?
4. Where does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
5. What class does Janie make a list of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprises Janie when she holds a study group?
2. What is GHB?
3. How did Janie ingest GHB?
4. How does Miss Stubin continue to give advice to Janie in this case?
5. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
6. Why does Janie hold a study group?
7. How does the private meeting between Janie and Mr. Durbin come about?
8. What did Janie see on top of the fridge at the party, and what does this mean?
9. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
10. What causes Janie to test the punch a second time?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)