|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the punch for the party?
(a) Mr. Carter.
(b) Mr. Durbin.
(d) Mr. Wang.
2. How does Cabel feel after Janie meets with Mr. Durbin alone?
3. Where does Mr. Durbin keep looking when Janie meets with him?
(a) In her eyes.
(b) All of these.
(c) Down her shirt.
(d) At her bottom.
4. What does Janie agree to bring to the party?
(a) A drink.
(b) Some friends.
(d) A dessert.
5. What does Janie do instead of studying her notebook after talking to Miss Stubin?
(a) Does her homework.
(b) Calls Captain.
(c) Starts a notebook of her own.
(d) Takes a nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie find in the punch after the party gets going?
2. Where is the chemistry fair?
3. Who makes the fliers for the party?
4. How much can Janie bench press?
5. How does Janie feel when she is meeting with Mr. Durbin?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
2. How did Janie ingest GHB?
3. What does Janie have her class vote on?
4. What makes Janie oblivious to the aftermath of the bust at the party?
5. What happens when Janie practices pausing dreams?
6. In what ways does Mr. Durbin act strange during his meeting with Janie?
7. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
8. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
9. What does Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
10. What did Janie see on top of the fridge at the party, and what does this mean?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)