|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to reassure Janie after her talk with Miss Stubin?
2. What class does Janie make a list of?
3. Where does the second dream Janie enters in the hotel take place?
(a) The library.
(b) A party.
(d) A game.
4. How can Janie conserve energy while dream catching?
(a) She can only half catch dreams.
(b) She can determine which dreams are important.
(c) She can sleep in down times.
(d) She can eat a healthy diet.
5. Where is the chemistry fair?
(a) Miami Technology Center.
(b) Minnesota State College.
(c) Millwaukee Science Building.
(d) Michigan Tech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie agree to bring to the party?
2. When does Janie report to Captain about the chemistry fair trip?
3. Where does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
4. Why does Janie arrange a study group for a certain class?
5. What class does Janie make a study group for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
2. How did Janie ingest GHB?
3. How does Janie show off in front of Mr. Carter?
4. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
5. What happens when Janie practices pausing dreams?
6. What is GHB?
7. Why does Janie hold a study group?
8. What does Miss Stubin say to Janie during the party?
9. What does Janie have her class vote on?
10. Why does Janie think nobody ever complained about what happened at previous parties?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)