|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the fliers for the party?
(d) Mr. Durbin.
2. What do Mr. Durbin and Janie spend most of their meeting discussing?
(a) The party.
(b) Home work.
3. Where does the second dream Janie enters in the hotel take place?
(a) A game.
(c) A party.
(d) The library.
4. What can't Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
(d) All of these.
5. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams during the trip?
(a) He never sleeps.
(b) He is driving.
(c) He has no dreams.
(d) She is too tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Janie try to get a closer look at the man in Stacey's dream?
2. What is the man in Stacey's dream wearing?
3. Whose dream does Janie enter on the way to the chemistry fair?
4. Who makes the punch for the party?
5. Where does Mr. Durbin tell Janie he can't do something with her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the private meeting between Janie and Mr. Durbin come about?
2. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
3. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
4. What does Janie have her class vote on?
5. Why does Janie think nobody ever complained about what happened at previous parties?
6. How did Janie ingest GHB?
7. How does Janie show off in front of Mr. Carter?
8. What causes Janie to test the punch a second time?
9. Why is Janie so hesitant to read everything in Miss Stubin's notebook?
10. What happens when Janie practices pausing dreams?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)