|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Janie report to Captain about the chemistry fair trip?
(a) A week later.
(b) The next day.
(c) That night.
(d) During the drive.
2. Who makes the punch for the party?
(a) Mr. Durbin.
(c) Mr. Wang.
(d) Mr. Carter.
3. What does Janie agree to bring to the party?
(a) A dessert.
(c) Some friends.
(d) A drink.
4. How many calls will Janie receive before the police come in to break up the party?
5. How does Cabel feel after Janie meets with Mr. Durbin alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much can Janie bench press?
2. What is the main feeling in the first dream Janie enters in the hotel?
3. What does Mr. Crater do at the school?
4. Who tries to reassure Janie after her talk with Miss Stubin?
5. How do the girls in the chemistry class feel about the upcoming party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Janie hold a study group?
2. Why does Janie decide to enter one of Cabel's dreams?
3. Why is Janie so hesitant to read everything in Miss Stubin's notebook?
4. What happens when Janie moves to leave her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
5. What makes Janie oblivious to the aftermath of the bust at the party?
6. Why does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
7. In what ways does Mr. Durbin act strange during his meeting with Janie?
8. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
9. How does Janie show off in front of Mr. Carter?
10. Why does Janie think nobody ever complained about what happened at previous parties?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)