|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What semester does Janie make a class list of?
2. What is the weather like when the students leave for the chemistry fair?
(d) Hot and sunny.
3. Why does Janie enter some of Cabel's dreams?
(a) To stop his worries.
(b) To see what he is thinking.
(c) To get practice.
(d) To be close to him.
4. How early is Janie to the party?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
5. What kind of vehicle is used to get the students to the chemistry fair?
(a) A SUV.
(b) A large van.
(c) A school bus.
(d) A tour bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dreams does Janie enter the first night in the hotel?
2. When does Janie report to Captain about the chemistry fair trip?
3. How does Janie try to get a closer look at the man in Stacey's dream?
4. What does Janie check the punch for?
5. Where does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about something?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Janie oblivious to the aftermath of the bust at the party?
2. How does Miss Stubin continue to give advice to Janie in this case?
3. What did Janie see on top of the fridge at the party, and what does this mean?
4. What causes Janie to test the punch a second time?
5. What surprises Janie when she holds a study group?
6. Why does Janie decide to enter one of Cabel's dreams?
7. Why is Janie so hesitant to read everything in Miss Stubin's notebook?
8. How did Janie ingest GHB?
9. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
10. Why does Janie hold a study group?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)