|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Janie try to get a closer look at the man in Stacey's dream?
(a) She zooms in the dream.
(b) She rotates the dream.
(c) She walks around in the dream.
(d) She pauses the dream.
2. What does Janie suggest she add to the item she will bring to the party?
3. How early is Janie to the party?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
4. What happens to Janie when she pauses a dream?
(a) She dreams herself.
(b) She gets panicky.
(c) She blacks out.
(d) She uses too much energy.
5. What does Janie pretend to feel when Mr. Durbin says he can't do something with Janie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to get Janie to drink more punch?
2. What does Janie check the punch for?
3. What does Janie say in her note to Mr. Durbin?
4. What helps Janie recover fast after pausing a dream?
5. What does Janie drink during the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Janie ingest GHB?
2. What does Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
3. Why does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
4. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
5. What does Miss Stubin say to Janie during the party?
6. Why does Janie think nobody ever complained about what happened at previous parties?
7. What happens when Janie practices pausing dreams?
8. What causes Janie to test the punch a second time?
9. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
10. What did Janie see on top of the fridge at the party, and what does this mean?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)