|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class does Janie make a list of?
2. Where does Janie go when she gets home from the chemistry fair?
(a) Cabel's house.
(b) Her house.
(c) Carrie's house.
(d) The police station.
3. Who hands out the fliers for the party?
(b) Mr. Durbin.
4. Who invites Mr. Crater to the party?
(b) Mr. Durbin.
(c) Mr. Wang.
5. How much can Janie bench press?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 60 pounds.
(c) 80 pounds.
(d) 120 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Janie try to get a closer look at the man in Stacey's dream?
2. When is the party being held?
3. Who does Janie try to avoid during the drive to the chemistry fair?
4. What can't Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
5. Who drives the students home from the chemistry fair?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
2. How did Janie ingest GHB?
3. What did Janie see on top of the fridge at the party, and what does this mean?
4. Why does Janie think nobody ever complained about what happened at previous parties?
5. What does Miss Stubin say to Janie during the party?
6. Why does Janie hold a study group?
7. What does Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
8. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
9. How does Janie show off in front of Mr. Carter?
10. What is GHB?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)