|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janie agree to bring to the party?
(a) Some friends.
(b) A drink.
(d) A dessert.
2. Where does Janie go when she gets home from the chemistry fair?
(a) The police station.
(b) Her house.
(c) Cabel's house.
(d) Carrie's house.
3. What does Janie see someone holding in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
(a) A cellphone.
(b) A condom.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
4. How many girls does Janie find on the bed with a teacher?
5. Who does Janie try to avoid during the drive to the chemistry fair?
(d) Mr. Durbin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man in Stacey's dream wearing?
2. Who tries to get Janie to drink more punch?
3. What does Janie say in her note to Mr. Durbin?
4. What does Janie check the punch for?
5. Why is Janie so hesitant to read through the notebook?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Janie practices pausing dreams?
2. What did Janie see on top of the fridge at the party, and what does this mean?
3. How does Miss Stubin continue to give advice to Janie in this case?
4. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
5. What makes Janie oblivious to the aftermath of the bust at the party?
6. What does Janie regret about the bust at the party?
7. What happens when Janie moves to leave her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
8. Why does Janie hold a study group?
9. How does the private meeting between Janie and Mr. Durbin come about?
10. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)