|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about?
(a) Martial arts.
(b) Dream interpretations.
(c) Writing in short hand.
(d) Reading facial expressions.
2. Where does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about something?
(a) Her dreams.
(b) The police station.
(c) A phone call.
(d) The notebook.
3. What does Janie say in her note to Mr. Durbin?
(a) She has feelings for him.
(b) She needs some private tutoring.
(c) She needs a friend to talk to.
(d) She is worried about college.
4. What does Mr. Crater do at the school?
(a) Runs the library.
(c) Cleans the building.
(d) Holds detention.
5. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
(a) The green notebook.
(b) The dark side of dream catching.
(c) Her death.
(d) How she learned her trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hands out the fliers for the party?
2. What is the man in Stacey's dream wearing?
3. How does Janie feel when she is meeting with Mr. Durbin?
4. What class does Janie make a study group for?
5. Who makes the punch for the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprises Janie when she holds a study group?
2. In what ways does Mr. Durbin act strange during his meeting with Janie?
3. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
4. Why does Janie decide to enter one of Cabel's dreams?
5. What does Janie have her class vote on?
6. What happens when Janie moves to leave her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
7. What is GHB?
8. Why does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
9. Why is Janie so hesitant to read everything in Miss Stubin's notebook?
10. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)