|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to get Janie to drink more punch?
(b) Mr. Durbin.
(c) Mr. Carter.
(d) Mr. Wang.
2. How does Janie feel about the green notebook?
3. What place does Janie's team take at the Chemistry fair?
4. What is Janie's panic button disguised as?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A ring.
(c) A tube of lipstick.
(d) A cigarette lighter.
5. What can't Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the chemistry fair?
2. What kind of vehicle is used to get the students to the chemistry fair?
3. What does Janie say in her note to Mr. Durbin?
4. How many calls will Janie receive before the police come in to break up the party?
5. Where does Mr. Durbin keep looking when Janie meets with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Janie show off in front of Mr. Carter?
2. What does Miss Stubin say to Janie during the party?
3. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
4. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
5. Why does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
6. How does Miss Stubin continue to give advice to Janie in this case?
7. What happens when Janie practices pausing dreams?
8. Why does Janie hold a study group?
9. What happens when Janie moves to leave her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
10. What causes Janie to test the punch a second time?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)