|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
(a) Janie is on duty.
(b) Cabel is dreaming.
(c) Janie is sick.
(d) Carrie is at the house.
2. What kind of dream is someone having at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Mr. Wang teach?
4. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
(a) Talking to friends.
(b) Repeating a lesson.
(c) Talking on the phone.
5. What caused the struggles Carrie's boyfriend is having?
(a) The school change.
(b) The return of his cancer.
(c) The drug bust.
(d) His parent's divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Janie check her grades?
2. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
3. What grade is Janie unhappy with?
4. How old does Janie turn on her birthday?
5. What does Captain say when she hears Mr. Durbin touched Janie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Janie and Carrie fight about for the first time in the book?
2. Why does Janie have such a hard time telling Cabel her true feelings for him?
3. What did Janie learn from Miss Stubin?
4. How does Janie know Miss Stubin?
5. What does Captain say when she hears about the fliers for Mr. Durbin's party?
6. What does Mr. Wang talk to Janie about on her birthday?
7. How does Janie feel about the case she has just been assigned to?
8. What happens to Janie after reading the warning in the green notebook?
9. Why do Janie and Cabel go to school separately?
10. Why is Cabel so unhappy with Janie's new assignment?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)