|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Janie get home from the grocery store?
(a) She walks.
(b) She rides her bike.
(c) She drives.
(d) She gets a ride.
2. Where is Stacy when Janie sees her dream?
(a) The library.
(b) Study hall.
(c) The testing center.
(d) English class.
3. What is heard in the background of the recording?
(a) Car horns.
(b) Some music.
(d) Drum beats.
4. Who is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
(a) Janie's mother.
(d) Janie's father.
5. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
(a) She has bad eyesight.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She wants to stop hiding their relationship.
(d) She is nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Carrie dating?
2. How is Stacey harmed in her dream?
3. What holiday does this book start on?
4. Why doesn't Janie brush Mr. Durbin's touches away?
5. What sense gets worse for Janie after she uses her power?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Miss Stubin say to Janie during the party?
2. Why does Janie have such a hard time telling Cabel her true feelings for him?
3. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
4. What do Janie and Carrie fight about for the first time in the book?
5. What happens to Janie after reading the warning in the green notebook?
6. What caused Miss Stubin's car accident?
7. What is GHB?
8. How does Captain show her support of both Janie and Cabel?
9. What does Janie think of Stacey's dream, and why?
10. How does the private meeting between Janie and Mr. Durbin come about?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)