|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is heard in the background of the recording?
(a) Some music.
(b) Car horns.
(d) Drum beats.
2. Who is with Janie when she checks her grades?
3. How does Janie get home from the grocery store?
(a) She rides her bike.
(b) She drives.
(c) She gets a ride.
(d) She walks.
4. What is the warning at the beginning of Miss Stubin's notebook?
(a) Dream catching will bring her to an early death.
(b) Dream catching has a good and a bad side.
(c) There are people who know what she can do.
(d) She is never alone now.
5. What is Stacey doing in her dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. What made things chaotic in a class Janie got a bad grade in?
2. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
3. What color is the notebook from Miss Stubin?
4. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
5. How is Janie offered help in whatever way she needs with the new case?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Janie different from her school mates?
2. What does Captain say when she hears about the fliers for Mr. Durbin's party?
3. How did Cabel recently help with a drug bust?
4. What makes it hard for Cabel to make friends?
5. How does Janie's gift affect her?
6. What did Janie learn from Miss Stubin?
7. Why does Janie allow Mr. Durbin's inappropriate conduct to continue unchallenged?
8. Why does Janie do so badly in chemistry on her birthday?
9. What is Cabel's occupation?
10. What does Mr. Wang talk to Janie about on her birthday?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)