|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Captain's birthday gift to Janie?
(a) Some picture frames.
(b) Bath items.
(c) A camera.
(d) A book.
2. Why does Janie have to do the grocery shopping?
(a) There is no food in her house.
(b) Her mother is poor.
(c) She has a specific diet to follow.
(d) If she doesn't, the money will go to drugs.
3. What book in the series is this book?
4. What does Cabel make Janie look at after she comes home from the grocery store?
(a) A magazine article.
(b) An eye chart.
(c) A case file.
(d) A book.
5. Who brings Janie breakfast in bed?
(d) Janie's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Janie describe Mr. Durbin's behavior when she meets him outside of school?
2. What color is the notebook from Miss Stubin?
3. What class is Janie in when something explodes on her birthday?
4. How does Janie get to the grocery store?
5. What is the name of this series?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Captain show her support of both Janie and Cabel?
2. What does Janie have her class vote on?
3. What does Captain say after hearing what Miss Stubin tells Janie about her powers?
4. What happened in Miss Stubin's car accident?
5. What is Cabel's occupation?
6. What makes it hard for Cabel to make friends?
7. Why does Janie think nobody ever complained about what happened at previous parties?
8. What does Janie regret about the bust at the party?
9. Why does Janie have such a hard time telling Cabel her true feelings for him?
10. How does Janie's gift affect her?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)