Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Captain arrange for Janie to get for her mission?
(a) A cellphone.
(b) A laptop.
(c) A mace can.
(d) A rape whistle.
2. Where is Janie when she tells Captain about Mr. Durbin's touches?
(a) The station.
(b) Her house.
(c) Cabel's room.
(d) The school.
3. What is Janie's secret power called?
(b) Dream catching.
4. What is the warning at the beginning of Miss Stubin's notebook?
(a) Dream catching will bring her to an early death.
(b) There are people who know what she can do.
(c) Dream catching has a good and a bad side.
(d) She is never alone now.
5. What trip does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange?
(a) The history retreat.
(b) The Senior overnighter.
(c) The chemistry fair.
(d) The football pep group.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Captain want Janie to help with investigating the recording?
2. What sense gets worse for Janie after she uses her power?
3. What does Janie have to lie to Carrie about?
4. What does Cabel make Janie look at after she comes home from the grocery store?
5. What made things chaotic in a class Janie got a bad grade in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Janie have her class vote on?
2. What do the two calls recorded by the Captain reveal?
3. What does Janie try to see when her mother is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Janie's near accident cause her to do?
5. What caused Miss Stubin's car accident?
6. How does Janie's gift affect her?
7. What does Captain say after hearing what Miss Stubin tells Janie about her powers?
8. What is Cabel's occupation?
9. How did Cabel recently help with a drug bust?
10. How does the private meeting between Janie and Mr. Durbin come about?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)