|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange something?
(a) She wants to enter his dreams.
(b) She wants a chance to be with Cabel.
(c) She wants to get into college.
(d) She likes over nighters.
2. Why does Janie leave the room when Cabel falls asleep?
(a) To avoid temptation.
(b) To give him privacy.
(c) To stay out of his dream.
(d) To keep a promise.
3. Why does Janie have to hide her relationship with Cabel?
(a) To protect him and his job.
(b) To not anger her best friend.
(c) To keep her mother happy.
(d) To make her more popular.
4. What secret power does Janie have?
(a) Controlling temperature.
(b) Reading minds.
(c) Entering dreams.
(d) Manipulating objects.
5. What sense gets worse for Janie after she uses her power?
(a) Her smelling.
(b) Her vision.
(c) Her hearing.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Captain's birthday gift to Janie?
2. Who is Carrie dating?
3. How does Janie get home from the grocery store?
4. Where is Janie when she checks her grades?
5. What caused the struggles Carrie's boyfriend is having?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Janie have such a hard time telling Cabel her true feelings for him?
2. How does Janie's gift affect her?
3. Why is Cabel so unhappy with Janie's new assignment?
4. What is Stacey's dream in Study hall about?
5. How is Janie different from her school mates?
6. How does Janie know Miss Stubin?
7. Why does Janie do so badly in chemistry on her birthday?
8. What happens to Janie after reading the warning in the green notebook?
9. What gifts does Janie get for her birthday?
10. What does Mr. Wang talk to Janie about on her birthday?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)