|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Janie turn on her birthday?
2. What is reported on the recording?
(a) A counsellor is selling drugs.
(b) A coach is beating students.
(c) A teacher is taking advantage of students.
(d) A teacher is changing grades to suit his needs.
3. What is Janie's secret power called?
(d) Dream catching.
4. What does Captain arrange for Janie to get for her mission?
(a) A cellphone.
(b) A mace can.
(c) A rape whistle.
(d) A laptop.
5. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
(a) Cabel is dreaming.
(b) Janie is sick.
(c) Janie is on duty.
(d) Carrie is at the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Janie's relationship to Cabel?
2. What does Janie have to lie to Carrie about?
3. What class is Janie in when something explodes on her birthday?
4. What does Janie do with Cabel after school?
5. How does Captain want Janie to help with investigating the recording?
Short Essay Questions
1. What caused Miss Stubin's car accident?
2. How does Captain show her support of both Janie and Cabel?
3. What does Mr. Wang talk to Janie about on her birthday?
4. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
5. What do the two calls recorded by the Captain reveal?
6. What does Janie try to see when her mother is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
7. What is Cabel's occupation?
8. What makes it hard for Cabel to make friends?
9. When does Janie finally admit her true feelings for Cabel?
10. What makes Janie oblivious to the aftermath of the bust at the party?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)