|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Wang say Janie can't go to a real college?
(a) She has no money.
(b) She has a boyfriend.
(c) She has poor grades.
(d) She has a job.
2. Who helps Janie after she goes into Stacey's dream?
(c) Her mother.
3. What is Janie's secret power called?
(b) Dream catching.
4. How does Janie get a glimpse of her father at the beginning of the book?
(a) She finds a picture.
(b) She sees her mother's dream.
(c) She drives by his house.
(d) She writes to him.
5. What is the name of this series?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Janie get home from the grocery store?
2. What is heard in the background of the recording?
3. What does Janie have to lie to Carrie about?
4. What sense gets worse for Janie after she uses her power?
5. What does Captain say when she hears Mr. Durbin touched Janie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Janie try to see when her mother is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Janie do so badly in chemistry on her birthday?
3. Why does Janie have such a hard time telling Cabel her true feelings for him?
4. Why is Cabel so unhappy with Janie's new assignment?
5. What does Captain say when she hears about the fliers for Mr. Durbin's party?
6. What is Stacey's dream in Study hall about?
7. Why does Janie allow Mr. Durbin's inappropriate conduct to continue unchallenged?
8. When does Janie finally admit her true feelings for Cabel?
9. What is the warning at the beginning of the green notebook?
10. What is Cabel's occupation?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)