|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Janie's job?
(a) Drug dealer.
(d) Undercover narc.
2. What is Captain's birthday gift to Janie?
(a) Bath items.
(b) A camera.
(c) A book.
(d) Some picture frames.
3. What does Cabel give Janie for her birthday?
(a) Some earings.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A book.
4. What does Captain arrange for Janie to get for her mission?
(a) A rape whistle.
(b) A mace can.
(c) A cellphone.
(d) A laptop.
5. Where does Janie get to use her power in school?
(a) Lunch time.
(b) Gym class.
(c) Study hall.
(d) Cheerleading practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Captain want Janie to help with investigating the recording?
2. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
3. What explodes on Janie's birthday?
4. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
5. How does Janie describe Mr. Durbin's behavior when she meets him outside of school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Janie and Carrie fight about for the first time in the book?
2. How does Janie know Miss Stubin?
3. What did Janie learn from Miss Stubin?
4. What is Stacey's dream in Study hall about?
5. How does Janie's gift affect her?
6. What makes it hard for Cabel to make friends?
7. What is Cabel's occupation?
8. What do the two calls recorded by the Captain reveal?
9. Why does Janie allow Mr. Durbin's inappropriate conduct to continue unchallenged?
10. Why is Cabel so unhappy with Janie's new assignment?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)