|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cabel give Janie for her birthday?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A book.
(c) Some earings.
(d) A bracelet.
2. What is Captain's birthday gift to Janie?
(a) Bath items.
(b) A book.
(c) A camera.
(d) Some picture frames.
3. Who wrote the files Janie reviews?
4. What color is the notebook from Miss Stubin?
5. What kind of struggles is Carrie's boyfriend having?
(a) Legal issues.
(b) Academic issues.
(c) Health issues.
(d) Familial issues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the struggles Carrie's boyfriend is having?
2. How does Janie describe Mr. Durbin's behavior when she meets him outside of school?
3. What does Mr. Durbin ask Janie to make fliers for?
4. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
5. Who is with Janie when she checks her grades?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Janie do so badly in chemistry on her birthday?
2. Why is Cabel so unhappy with Janie's new assignment?
3. What does Captain say when she hears about the fliers for Mr. Durbin's party?
4. What is the warning at the beginning of the green notebook?
5. Why does Janie allow Mr. Durbin's inappropriate conduct to continue unchallenged?
6. What makes it hard for Cabel to make friends?
7. What do the two calls recorded by the Captain reveal?
8. How does Janie know Miss Stubin?
9. What happens to Janie after reading the warning in the green notebook?
10. What do Janie and Carrie fight about for the first time in the book?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)