|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cabel's job?
(b) Undercover narc.
(c) Student counsellor.
2. What is the name of this series?
3. Why does Captain give Janie what she does for her birthday?
(a) It will go with her collection.
(b) She never buys such things for herself.
(c) She knows Janie has been saving up for some.
(d) It will help with the investigation.
4. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She wants to stop hiding their relationship.
(c) She has bad eyesight.
(d) She is nervous.
5. Who is with Janie when she checks her grades?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Janie get to the grocery store?
2. Why does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange something?
3. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
4. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
5. Where is Janie when she tells Captain about Mr. Durbin's touches?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Cabel recently help with a drug bust?
2. What happens to Janie after reading the warning in the green notebook?
3. When does Janie finally admit her true feelings for Cabel?
4. Why does Janie have such a hard time telling Cabel her true feelings for him?
5. How is Janie different from her school mates?
6. How does Janie know Miss Stubin?
7. What does Mr. Wang talk to Janie about on her birthday?
8. How does Janie's gift affect her?
9. Why does Janie allow Mr. Durbin's inappropriate conduct to continue unchallenged?
10. Why does Janie do so badly in chemistry on her birthday?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)