|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
(a) Janie's father.
(b) Janie's mother.
2. What class did Janie have to take a re-test for?
3. What is Janie's job?
(a) Undercover narc.
(b) Drug dealer.
4. Where does Janie get to use her power in school?
(a) Gym class.
(b) Cheerleading practice.
(c) Lunch time.
(d) Study hall.
5. Why does Mr. Wang say Janie can't go to a real college?
(a) She has a job.
(b) She has a boyfriend.
(c) She has poor grades.
(d) She has no money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange something?
2. What kind of struggles is Carrie's boyfriend having?
3. What does Cabel give Janie for her birthday?
4. What kind of dream is someone having at the beginning of the book?
5. What grade is Janie unhappy with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Janie learn from Miss Stubin?
2. How does Janie's gift affect her?
3. What happens to Janie after reading the warning in the green notebook?
4. What does Captain say when she hears about the fliers for Mr. Durbin's party?
5. How did Cabel recently help with a drug bust?
6. What does Mr. Wang talk to Janie about on her birthday?
7. What is the warning at the beginning of the green notebook?
8. What do Janie and Carrie fight about for the first time in the book?
9. What gifts does Janie get for her birthday?
10. What is Cabel's occupation?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)