|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Captain arrange for Janie to get for her mission?
(a) A mace can.
(b) A laptop.
(c) A cellphone.
(d) A rape whistle.
2. How old does Janie turn on her birthday?
3. What is the warning at the beginning of Miss Stubin's notebook?
(a) Dream catching will bring her to an early death.
(b) Dream catching has a good and a bad side.
(c) She is never alone now.
(d) There are people who know what she can do.
4. What book in the series is this book?
5. Where is Stacy when Janie sees her dream?
(a) Study hall.
(b) English class.
(c) The library.
(d) The testing center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cabel hide when Mr. Durbin is with Janie outside of school?
2. How does Janie check her grades?
3. What does Cabel make Janie look at after she comes home from the grocery store?
4. Who offers to help Janie in whatever way she needs with the new case?
5. Where is Janie when she checks her grades?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the warning at the beginning of the green notebook?
2. What gifts does Janie get for her birthday?
3. Why do Janie and Cabel go to school separately?
4. When does Janie finally admit her true feelings for Cabel?
5. How did Cabel recently help with a drug bust?
6. Why does Janie have such a hard time telling Cabel her true feelings for him?
7. What did Janie learn from Miss Stubin?
8. Why does Janie do so badly in chemistry on her birthday?
9. How is Janie different from her school mates?
10. What does Janie think of Stacey's dream, and why?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)