|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
(a) Janie's mother.
(b) Janie's father.
2. What color is the notebook from Miss Stubin?
3. How does Janie describe Mr. Durbin's behavior when she meets him outside of school?
(c) Overly friendly.
4. Why does Janie leave the room when Cabel falls asleep?
(a) To give him privacy.
(b) To stay out of his dream.
(c) To avoid temptation.
(d) To keep a promise.
5. Why does Janie have to repeat a lesson on her birthday?
(a) She couldn't see the board.
(b) She got a bad grade.
(c) She got sick halfway through class.
(d) She was absent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of this series?
2. What is the warning at the beginning of Miss Stubin's notebook?
3. Why does Janie have to hide her relationship with Cabel?
4. Who helps Janie after she goes into Stacey's dream?
5. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Wang talk to Janie about on her birthday?
2. What does Captain say when she hears about the fliers for Mr. Durbin's party?
3. What do the two calls recorded by the Captain reveal?
4. What is the warning at the beginning of the green notebook?
5. Why does Janie allow Mr. Durbin's inappropriate conduct to continue unchallenged?
6. Why does Janie have such a hard time telling Cabel her true feelings for him?
7. Why is Cabel so unhappy with Janie's new assignment?
8. How does Janie feel about the case she has just been assigned to?
9. What do Janie and Carrie fight about for the first time in the book?
10. Why does Janie do so badly in chemistry on her birthday?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)