|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Janie breakfast in bed?
(c) Janie's mother.
2. How does Janie get to the grocery store?
(a) She drives.
(b) She rides her bike.
(c) She gets a ride.
(d) She walks.
3. How is Janie offered help in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(a) In an e-mail.
(b) Through a dream.
(c) By a code.
(d) In a letter.
4. What is the warning at the beginning of Miss Stubin's notebook?
(a) Dream catching will bring her to an early death.
(b) Dream catching has a good and a bad side.
(c) She is never alone now.
(d) There are people who know what she can do.
5. What does Captain have a recording of?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A meeting.
(c) A drill routine.
(d) A conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Janie's job?
2. What is the name of this series?
3. What does Cabel give Janie for her birthday?
4. What does Janie have in common with the person who wrote the files Janie is reviewing?
5. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gifts does Janie get for her birthday?
2. What does Janie think of Stacey's dream, and why?
3. Why do Janie and Cabel go to school separately?
4. How does Janie feel about the case she has just been assigned to?
5. How is Janie different from her school mates?
6. What do the two calls recorded by the Captain reveal?
7. How did Cabel recently help with a drug bust?
8. Why does Janie have such a hard time telling Cabel her true feelings for him?
9. Why is Cabel so unhappy with Janie's new assignment?
10. How does Janie's gift affect her?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)