|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Stacy when Janie sees her dream?
(a) The testing center.
(b) The library.
(c) Study hall.
(d) English class.
2. Why does Janie have to repeat a lesson on her birthday?
(a) She was absent.
(b) She got a bad grade.
(c) She got sick halfway through class.
(d) She couldn't see the board.
3. Why does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange something?
(a) She likes over nighters.
(b) She wants a chance to be with Cabel.
(c) She wants to get into college.
(d) She wants to enter his dreams.
4. What is Stacey's last name?
5. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
(a) He wants a raise.
(b) He doesn't want Janie on this new case.
(c) He doesn't want to keep his relationship with Janie a secret.
(d) He doesn't want to work at the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of this series?
2. How is Stacey harmed in her dream?
3. What kind of struggles is Carrie's boyfriend having?
4. Why does Mr. Wang say Janie can't go to a real college?
5. What caused the struggles Carrie's boyfriend is having?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Janie hold a study group?
2. How does the private meeting between Janie and Mr. Durbin come about?
3. Why does Janie think nobody ever complained about what happened at previous parties?
4. What does Janie do when she is brought into a bedroom during the party?
5. How did Janie ingest GHB?
6. How does Janie know Miss Stubin?
7. Where does Janie wake up after the party and why?
8. Why is Cabel so unhappy with Janie's new assignment?
9. How does Janie's gift affect her?
10. Why is Janie so hesitant to read everything in Miss Stubin's notebook?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)