|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
(a) He doesn't want to keep his relationship with Janie a secret.
(b) He doesn't want Janie on this new case.
(c) He wants a raise.
(d) He doesn't want to work at the school.
2. What is Cabel's job?
(b) Undercover narc.
(c) Student counsellor.
3. What is Captain's birthday gift to Janie?
(a) A camera.
(b) A book.
(c) Bath items.
(d) Some picture frames.
4. Why does Janie have to do the grocery shopping?
(a) Her mother is poor.
(b) There is no food in her house.
(c) If she doesn't, the money will go to drugs.
(d) She has a specific diet to follow.
5. What caused the struggles Carrie's boyfriend is having?
(a) The drug bust.
(b) The return of his cancer.
(c) The school change.
(d) His parent's divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Janie doing when she meets Mr. Durbin outside of school?
2. Who brings Janie breakfast in bed?
3. Who offers to help Janie in whatever way she needs with the new case?
4. What grade is Janie unhappy with?
5. Where does Janie get to use her power in school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Janie some frustration on the day of her graduation?
2. How does Janie almost get in an accident?
3. What does Miss Stubin say to Janie during the party?
4. Why does Janie have such a hard time telling Cabel her true feelings for him?
5. Why does Janie do so badly in chemistry on her birthday?
6. Why does Janie hold a study group?
7. How does Captain show her support of both Janie and Cabel?
8. What happens to Janie after reading the warning in the green notebook?
9. What happened in Miss Stubin's car accident?
10. How does this book end?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)