|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Stacy when Janie sees her dream?
(a) Study hall.
(b) The library.
(c) English class.
(d) The testing center.
2. Who offers to help Janie in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(a) Her mother.
3. How does Janie get to the grocery store?
(a) She drives.
(b) She gets a ride.
(c) She rides her bike.
(d) She walks.
4. What does Janie dream about after reviewing some files?
(a) The drug bust.
(c) Gym class.
(d) Her mother.
5. How does Captain want Janie to help with investigating the recording?
(a) Her relationship with the teachers.
(b) Her dream powers.
(c) Her popularity.
(d) Her hacking abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Janie's secret power called?
2. What is Stacey doing in her dream?
3. Why does Janie have to repeat a lesson on her birthday?
4. Who wrote the files Janie reviews?
5. What is the name of this series?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cabel so unhappy with Janie's new assignment?
2. What do the two calls recorded by the Captain reveal?
3. What does Mr. Wang talk to Janie about on her birthday?
4. Why does Janie allow Mr. Durbin's inappropriate conduct to continue unchallenged?
5. What makes it hard for Cabel to make friends?
6. Why does Janie do so badly in chemistry on her birthday?
7. What does Janie try to see when her mother is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
8. What did Janie learn from Miss Stubin?
9. What is Cabel's occupation?
10. When does Janie finally admit her true feelings for Cabel?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)