|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janie have to do the grocery shopping?
(a) If she doesn't, the money will go to drugs.
(b) Her mother is poor.
(c) There is no food in her house.
(d) She has a specific diet to follow.
2. Where is Janie when she tells Captain about Mr. Durbin's touches?
(a) Her house.
(b) The school.
(c) Cabel's room.
(d) The station.
3. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
(a) Talking on the phone.
(c) Talking to friends.
(d) Repeating a lesson.
4. What does Janie do with Cabel after school?
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Help his mother.
5. How is Janie offered help in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(a) Through a dream.
(b) In an e-mail.
(c) By a code.
(d) In a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Janie get to use her power in school?
2. Who wrote the files Janie reviews?
3. What is Janie's job?
4. Who helps Janie after she goes into Stacey's dream?
5. What does Janie have in common with the person who wrote the files Janie is reviewing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Janie's gift affect her?
2. How is Janie different from her school mates?
3. What is the warning at the beginning of the green notebook?
4. What happens to Janie after reading the warning in the green notebook?
5. Why is Cabel so unhappy with Janie's new assignment?
6. Why do Janie and Cabel go to school separately?
7. Why does Janie do so badly in chemistry on her birthday?
8. What gifts does Janie get for her birthday?
9. How does Janie feel about the case she has just been assigned to?
10. What did Janie learn from Miss Stubin?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)