|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the notebook from Miss Stubin?
2. What class did Janie have to take a re-test for?
3. Who offers to help Janie in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(c) Her mother.
4. How is Janie offered help in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(a) By a code.
(b) In an e-mail.
(c) In a letter.
(d) Through a dream.
5. What is Janie's secret power called?
(b) Dream catching.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Janie's relationship to Cabel?
2. Who is with Janie when she checks her grades?
3. What does Mr. Wang teach?
4. What kind of struggles is Carrie's boyfriend having?
5. What kind of dream is someone having at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Captain say when she hears about the fliers for Mr. Durbin's party?
2. How does Janie's gift affect her?
3. What makes it hard for Cabel to make friends?
4. What does Janie think of Stacey's dream, and why?
5. What does Mr. Wang talk to Janie about on her birthday?
6. Why does Janie do so badly in chemistry on her birthday?
7. What is Cabel's occupation?
8. What happens to Janie after reading the warning in the green notebook?
9. What do Janie and Carrie fight about for the first time in the book?
10. What did Janie learn from Miss Stubin?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)