|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dream is someone having at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Janie have in common with the person who wrote the files Janie is reviewing?
(a) She was a dream catcher.
(b) Her mother did drugs.
(c) She dated her partner.
(d) She had no father.
3. How old does Janie turn on her birthday?
4. What does Mr. Durbin teach?
5. What is Janie doing when she meets Mr. Durbin outside of school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie have to lie to Carrie about?
2. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
3. What is heard in the background of the recording?
4. What is the warning at the beginning of Miss Stubin's notebook?
5. How does Janie get to the grocery store?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Wang talk to Janie about on her birthday?
2. What did Janie learn from Miss Stubin?
3. Why is Cabel so unhappy with Janie's new assignment?
4. Why do Janie and Cabel go to school separately?
5. How did Cabel recently help with a drug bust?
6. Why does Janie do so badly in chemistry on her birthday?
7. What do Janie and Carrie fight about for the first time in the book?
8. What do the two calls recorded by the Captain reveal?
9. What makes it hard for Cabel to make friends?
10. What does Janie think of Stacey's dream, and why?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)