|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Janie breakfast in bed?
(a) Janie's mother.
2. Who is with Janie when she checks her grades?
3. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
(a) Talking to friends.
(c) Repeating a lesson.
(d) Talking on the phone.
4. What does Captain arrange for Janie to get for her mission?
(a) A laptop.
(b) A rape whistle.
(c) A cellphone.
(d) A mace can.
5. Where does Janie get to use her power in school?
(a) Lunch time.
(b) Cheerleading practice.
(c) Gym class.
(d) Study hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
2. What is the warning at the beginning of Miss Stubin's notebook?
3. How does Captain want Janie to help with investigating the recording?
4. What is Stacey's last name?
5. How does Janie get home from the grocery store?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Cabel recently help with a drug bust?
2. What is Stacey's dream in Study hall about?
3. What do the two calls recorded by the Captain reveal?
4. Why do Janie and Cabel go to school separately?
5. How is Janie different from her school mates?
6. What does Captain say when she hears about the fliers for Mr. Durbin's party?
7. What do Janie and Carrie fight about for the first time in the book?
8. What is the warning at the beginning of the green notebook?
9. Why does Janie allow Mr. Durbin's inappropriate conduct to continue unchallenged?
10. What makes it hard for Cabel to make friends?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)