|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the warning at the beginning of Miss Stubin's notebook?
(a) Dream catching has a good and a bad side.
(b) Dream catching will bring her to an early death.
(c) There are people who know what she can do.
(d) She is never alone now.
2. How is Janie offered help in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(a) By a code.
(b) Through a dream.
(c) In a letter.
(d) In an e-mail.
3. How is Stacey harmed in her dream?
(a) She falls off the stage.
(b) She crashes her car.
(c) A man tries to strangle her.
(d) She is shot.
4. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
(a) He doesn't want to keep his relationship with Janie a secret.
(b) He doesn't want Janie on this new case.
(c) He wants a raise.
(d) He doesn't want to work at the school.
5. Where is Janie when she tells Captain about Mr. Durbin's touches?
(a) The school.
(b) Cabel's room.
(c) The station.
(d) Her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explodes on Janie's birthday?
2. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
3. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
4. What class did Janie have to take a re-test for?
5. What is heard in the background of the recording?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Janie and Carrie fight about for the first time in the book?
2. How does Janie feel about the case she has just been assigned to?
3. What does Mr. Wang talk to Janie about on her birthday?
4. Why does Janie allow Mr. Durbin's inappropriate conduct to continue unchallenged?
5. When does Janie finally admit her true feelings for Cabel?
6. Why does Janie do so badly in chemistry on her birthday?
7. What happens to Janie after reading the warning in the green notebook?
8. How does Janie know Miss Stubin?
9. What makes it hard for Cabel to make friends?
10. What does Janie try to see when her mother is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)