|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Janie doing when she meets Mr. Durbin outside of school?
2. What is the warning at the beginning of Miss Stubin's notebook?
(a) She is never alone now.
(b) Dream catching will bring her to an early death.
(c) There are people who know what she can do.
(d) Dream catching has a good and a bad side.
3. How does Janie describe Mr. Durbin's behavior when she meets him outside of school?
(c) Overly friendly.
4. What is Stacey's last name?
5. Who offers to help Janie in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cabel make Janie look at after she comes home from the grocery store?
2. Who brings Janie breakfast in bed?
3. Where does Janie get to use her power in school?
4. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
5. What does Mr. Wang teach?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Janie try to see when her mother is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
2. When does Janie finally admit her true feelings for Cabel?
3. Why does Janie allow Mr. Durbin's inappropriate conduct to continue unchallenged?
4. What happens to Janie after reading the warning in the green notebook?
5. Why do Janie and Cabel go to school separately?
6. How does Janie's gift affect her?
7. What does Mr. Wang talk to Janie about on her birthday?
8. What makes it hard for Cabel to make friends?
9. How does Janie know Miss Stubin?
10. What does Janie think of Stacey's dream, and why?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)