|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Janie's job?
(a) Undercover narc.
(b) Drug dealer.
2. Why does Janie have to hide her relationship with Cabel?
(a) To keep her mother happy.
(b) To protect him and his job.
(c) To not anger her best friend.
(d) To make her more popular.
3. Who wrote the files Janie reviews?
4. How does Janie get a glimpse of her father at the beginning of the book?
(a) She writes to him.
(b) She drives by his house.
(c) She finds a picture.
(d) She sees her mother's dream.
5. What explodes on Janie's birthday?
(a) A beaker.
(b) A microwave.
(c) A firework.
(d) A lightbulb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Janie leave the room when Cabel falls asleep?
2. Why does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange something?
3. What does Captain say when she hears Mr. Durbin touched Janie?
4. What kind of struggles is Carrie's boyfriend having?
5. What is Stacey's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cabel so unhappy with Janie's new assignment?
2. What gifts does Janie get for her birthday?
3. Why does Janie do so badly in chemistry on her birthday?
4. What is the warning at the beginning of the green notebook?
5. How did Cabel recently help with a drug bust?
6. What does Janie try to see when her mother is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
7. How does Janie feel about the case she has just been assigned to?
8. What did Janie learn from Miss Stubin?
9. What happens to Janie after reading the warning in the green notebook?
10. What makes it hard for Cabel to make friends?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)