|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is someone buried under in the second dream Janie enters in the hotel?
(b) Alcohol bottles.
(c) Naked bodies.
2. Why is Janie unhappy with the first dream she enters in the hotel?
(a) It is a nightmare.
(b) It uses a lot of her energy.
(c) It is hard to navigate.
(d) It is a normal dream.
3. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
(a) The dark side of dream catching.
(b) Her death.
(c) The green notebook.
(d) How she learned her trade.
4. How does Janie feel when she is meeting with Mr. Durbin?
5. What can't Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
(d) All of these.
6. What is the free hotline called?
(a) Safety Plus.
(b) Support for the Weak.
(c) Anonymous Tips.
(d) Crime Busters.
7. Who hands out the fliers for the party?
(c) Mr. Durbin.
8. What helps Janie recover fast after pausing a dream?
(a) Having Cabel hold her.
(b) Going for a walk.
(c) Drinking some alcohol.
(d) Taking a nap.
9. What does Janie notice during the entire drive to the chemistry fair?
(a) The weather.
(b) The dreams of her classmates.
(c) Her fear for Cabel.
(d) Mr. Durbin's interest in her.
10. What kind of vehicle is used to get the students to the chemistry fair?
(a) A tour bus.
(b) A SUV.
(c) A large van.
(d) A school bus.
11. What does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about?
(a) Writing in short hand.
(b) Martial arts.
(c) Dream interpretations.
(d) Reading facial expressions.
12. What is the main feeling in the first dream Janie enters in the hotel?
13. What place does Janie's team take at the Chemistry fair?
14. Who is Janie with when she decides to send Mr. Durbin a note?
15. Where did Janie learn to pause a dream?
(a) Her own dreams.
(b) Cabel's dream.
(c) A book.
(d) Miss Stubin's files.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does Janie make a list of?
2. What does Janie check the punch for?
3. What does Mr. Durbin say he can't do with Janie?
4. Where does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about something?
5. How does Janie feel about the green notebook?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)