|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hands out the fliers for the party?
(a) Mr. Durbin.
2. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams during the trip?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) He is driving.
(c) He never sleeps.
(d) He has no dreams.
3. What does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about?
(a) Dream interpretations.
(b) Martial arts.
(c) Writing in short hand.
(d) Reading facial expressions.
4. Whose dream does Janie enter on the way to the chemistry fair?
5. What does Janie do instead of studying her notebook after talking to Miss Stubin?
(a) Does her homework.
(b) Starts a notebook of her own.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Calls Captain.
6. What does Mr. Crater do at the school?
(a) Holds detention.
(c) Cleans the building.
(d) Runs the library.
7. How many girls does Janie find on the bed with a teacher?
8. Who drives the students home from the chemistry fair?
(a) Mr. Durbin.
(b) The female chaperone.
(c) They all trade off.
9. When does Janie report to Captain about the chemistry fair trip?
(a) The next day.
(b) During the drive.
(c) A week later.
(d) That night.
10. Why is Janie unhappy with the first dream she enters in the hotel?
(a) It is a nightmare.
(b) It uses a lot of her energy.
(c) It is hard to navigate.
(d) It is a normal dream.
11. When is the party being held?
12. What is the free hotline called?
(a) Anonymous Tips.
(b) Safety Plus.
(c) Support for the Weak.
(d) Crime Busters.
13. What place does Janie's team take at the Chemistry fair?
14. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
(a) The dark side of dream catching.
(b) Her death.
(c) The green notebook.
(d) How she learned her trade.
15. Where is the chemistry fair?
(a) Miami Technology Center.
(b) Minnesota State College.
(c) Millwaukee Science Building.
(d) Michigan Tech.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the punch for the party?
2. Who makes the fliers for the party?
3. What can't Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
4. What class does Janie make a list of?
5. How much can Janie bench press?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)