|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janie arrange a study group for a certain class?
(a) To avoid being alone.
(b) To get help in the class.
(c) To talk to the girls.
(d) To get extra credit.
2. Who tries to reassure Janie after her talk with Miss Stubin?
3. What does Janie notice during the entire drive to the chemistry fair?
(a) The weather.
(b) Mr. Durbin's interest in her.
(c) The dreams of her classmates.
(d) Her fear for Cabel.
4. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams on the drive home from the chemistry fair?
(a) She doesn't have Cabel to help her afterwards.
(b) He has no dreams.
(c) He does not sleep.
(d) She needs sleep herself.
5. Where does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
(a) Chemistry class.
(b) Study hall.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) Gym class.
6. Who hands out the fliers for the party?
(c) Mr. Durbin.
7. What happens to Janie when she pauses a dream?
(a) She gets panicky.
(b) She uses too much energy.
(c) She dreams herself.
(d) She blacks out.
8. What kind of vehicle is used to get the students to the chemistry fair?
(a) A tour bus.
(b) A large van.
(c) A school bus.
(d) A SUV.
9. How does Janie try to get a closer look at the man in Stacey's dream?
(a) She rotates the dream.
(b) She pauses the dream.
(c) She zooms in the dream.
(d) She walks around in the dream.
10. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
(a) How she learned her trade.
(b) Her death.
(c) The dark side of dream catching.
(d) The green notebook.
11. What does Janie say in her note to Mr. Durbin?
(a) She needs some private tutoring.
(b) She has feelings for him.
(c) She is worried about college.
(d) She needs a friend to talk to.
12. What does Janie see someone holding in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
(a) A gun.
(b) A cellphone.
(c) A knife.
(d) A condom.
13. Who invites Mr. Crater to the party?
(b) Mr. Durbin.
(c) Mr. Wang.
14. What does Mr. Durbin say he can't do with Janie?
(a) Be public with his feelings.
(b) Meet with her alone.
(c) Have a relationship.
(d) Give her special attention.
15. Where does the second dream Janie enters in the hotel take place?
(a) The library.
(c) A party.
(d) A game.
Short Answer Questions
1. How early is Janie to the party?
2. What does Janie agree to bring to the party?
3. What class does Janie make a study group for?
4. When is the party being held?
5. How many girls does Janie find on the bed with a teacher?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)