|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the girls in the chemistry class feel about the upcoming party?
2. What happens to Janie when she pauses a dream?
(a) She blacks out.
(b) She uses too much energy.
(c) She gets panicky.
(d) She dreams herself.
3. What is the weather like when the students leave for the chemistry fair?
(b) Hot and sunny.
4. How many cops will be posted near the party?
5. What does Janie check the punch for?
(b) All of these.
6. Where does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
(a) Chemistry class.
(b) Gym class.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) Study hall.
7. What does Janie notice during the entire drive to the chemistry fair?
(a) The weather.
(b) Her fear for Cabel.
(c) The dreams of her classmates.
(d) Mr. Durbin's interest in her.
8. How many calls will Janie receive before the police come in to break up the party?
9. What class does Janie make a study group for?
10. What does Janie do instead of studying her notebook after talking to Miss Stubin?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Calls Captain.
(c) Does her homework.
(d) Starts a notebook of her own.
11. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
(a) Pass out fliers.
(b) Drive other students there.
(c) Bring drinks.
(d) Help set up.
12. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams during the trip?
(a) He has no dreams.
(b) He is driving.
(c) He never sleeps.
(d) She is too tired.
13. Where does Mr. Durbin tell Janie he can't do something with her?
(a) His house.
(b) The library.
(c) The lab.
(d) His office.
14. What can't Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
(a) All of these.
15. What kind of vehicle is used to get the students to the chemistry fair?
(a) A school bus.
(b) A large van.
(c) A SUV.
(d) A tour bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives the students home from the chemistry fair?
2. How much can Janie bench press?
3. Why does Janie arrange a study group for a certain class?
4. What does Janie agree to bring to the party?
5. What does Mr. Crater do at the school?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)