|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the free hotline called?
(a) Safety Plus.
(b) Crime Busters.
(c) Support for the Weak.
(d) Anonymous Tips.
2. Who is Janie with when she decides to send Mr. Durbin a note?
3. Where does Mr. Durbin agree to meet Janie after getting her note?
(a) The school.
(b) His house.
(c) Her house.
(d) The park.
4. What can't Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
(c) All of these.
5. Who makes the fliers for the party?
(a) Mr. Durbin.
6. What does Janie drink during the party?
7. What does Mr. Crater do at the school?
(a) Holds detention.
(b) Cleans the building.
(d) Runs the library.
8. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams during the trip?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) He never sleeps.
(c) He has no dreams.
(d) He is driving.
9. Who makes the punch for the party?
(a) Mr. Carter.
(c) Mr. Wang.
(d) Mr. Durbin.
10. Who tries to reassure Janie after her talk with Miss Stubin?
11. What does Janie say in her note to Mr. Durbin?
(a) She is worried about college.
(b) She needs some private tutoring.
(c) She needs a friend to talk to.
(d) She has feelings for him.
12. Why is Janie unhappy with the first dream she enters in the hotel?
(a) It uses a lot of her energy.
(b) It is hard to navigate.
(c) It is a normal dream.
(d) It is a nightmare.
13. What technique does Janie use to help her while dream catching in the hotel?
(a) Talking in the dream.
(b) Changing the dream.
(c) Taking the place of someone in the dream.
(d) Pausing the dream.
14. Where did Janie learn to pause a dream?
(a) Miss Stubin's files.
(b) Cabel's dream.
(c) Her own dreams.
(d) A book.
15. Who drives the students home from the chemistry fair?
(a) They all trade off.
(b) Mr. Durbin.
(c) The female chaperone.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Janie report to Captain about the chemistry fair trip?
2. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
3. Why is Janie so hesitant to read through the notebook?
4. Why does Janie enter some of Cabel's dreams?
5. What place does Janie's team take at the Chemistry fair?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)