|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vehicle is used to get the students to the chemistry fair?
(a) A large van.
(b) A SUV.
(c) A tour bus.
(d) A school bus.
2. Where is the chemistry fair?
(a) Miami Technology Center.
(b) Millwaukee Science Building.
(c) Minnesota State College.
(d) Michigan Tech.
3. What does Mr. Crater do at the school?
(b) Holds detention.
(c) Runs the library.
(d) Cleans the building.
4. When does Janie report to Captain about the chemistry fair trip?
(a) During the drive.
(b) A week later.
(c) The next day.
(d) That night.
5. Where does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about something?
(a) The notebook.
(b) The police station.
(c) Her dreams.
(d) A phone call.
6. What can't Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
(a) All of these.
7. Why does Janie enter some of Cabel's dreams?
(a) To get practice.
(b) To see what he is thinking.
(c) To stop his worries.
(d) To be close to him.
8. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
(a) Bring drinks.
(b) Pass out fliers.
(c) Drive other students there.
(d) Help set up.
9. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams on the drive home from the chemistry fair?
(a) He has no dreams.
(b) She doesn't have Cabel to help her afterwards.
(c) She needs sleep herself.
(d) He does not sleep.
10. How many girls does Janie find on the bed with a teacher?
11. How does Janie feel when she is meeting with Mr. Durbin?
12. How does Janie feel about the green notebook?
13. Where does Mr. Durbin agree to meet Janie after getting her note?
(a) His house.
(b) The park.
(c) The school.
(d) Her house.
14. Who makes the punch for the party?
(b) Mr. Durbin.
(c) Mr. Carter.
(d) Mr. Wang.
15. What place does Janie's team take at the Chemistry fair?
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Janie conserve energy while dream catching?
2. How do the girls in the chemistry class feel about the upcoming party?
3. When is the party being held?
4. Why is Janie so hesitant to read through the notebook?
5. How much can Janie bench press?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)