|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place does Janie's team take at the Chemistry fair?
2. What is the weather like when the students leave for the chemistry fair?
(a) Hot and sunny.
3. What does Janie drink during the party?
4. How does Janie contact Captain after her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
(a) Through e-mail.
(b) She stops by the office.
(c) She fills out a report.
(d) On the phone.
5. How many cops will be posted near the party?
6. How does Janie try to get a closer look at the man in Stacey's dream?
(a) She rotates the dream.
(b) She pauses the dream.
(c) She zooms in the dream.
(d) She walks around in the dream.
7. What class does Janie make a study group for?
8. What is the man in Stacey's dream wearing?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A football helmet.
(c) A ski mask.
(d) A Halloween costume.
9. What does Janie do instead of studying her notebook after talking to Miss Stubin?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Starts a notebook of her own.
(c) Calls Captain.
(d) Does her homework.
10. What is Janie's panic button disguised as?
(a) A cigarette lighter.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A tube of lipstick.
11. What can't Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
(b) All of these.
12. How do the girls in the chemistry class feel about the upcoming party?
13. How much can Janie bench press?
(a) 80 pounds.
(b) 60 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 120 pounds.
14. Why is Janie so hesitant to read through the notebook?
(a) It makes Cabel nervous.
(b) It is too much to take at once.
(c) It makes her fear tangible.
(d) It makes her miss her mentor.
15. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
(a) How she learned her trade.
(b) The dark side of dream catching.
(c) Her death.
(d) The green notebook.
Short Answer Questions
1. How early is Janie to the party?
2. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams on the drive home from the chemistry fair?
3. When does Janie report to Captain about the chemistry fair trip?
4. What does Janie check the punch for?
5. What is the free hotline called?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)