|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Durbin agree to meet Janie after getting her note?
(a) Her house.
(b) His house.
(c) The school.
(d) The park.
2. Why is Janie unhappy with the first dream she enters in the hotel?
(a) It uses a lot of her energy.
(b) It is hard to navigate.
(c) It is a normal dream.
(d) It is a nightmare.
3. How many cops will be posted near the party?
4. What semester does Janie make a class list of?
5. How do the girls in the chemistry class feel about the upcoming party?
6. Who drives the students home from the chemistry fair?
(a) Mr. Durbin.
(b) The female chaperone.
(d) They all trade off.
7. What class does Janie make a list of?
8. Who is Janie with when she decides to send Mr. Durbin a note?
9. How many dreams does Janie enter the first night in the hotel?
10. Whose dream does Janie enter on the way to the chemistry fair?
11. Where does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about something?
(a) Her dreams.
(b) A phone call.
(c) The notebook.
(d) The police station.
12. What does Janie check the punch for?
(c) All of these.
13. What is the weather like when the students leave for the chemistry fair?
(d) Hot and sunny.
14. Who makes the punch for the party?
(a) Mr. Durbin.
(c) Mr. Carter.
(d) Mr. Wang.
15. What do Mr. Durbin and Janie spend most of their meeting discussing?
(a) The party.
(d) Home work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie find in the punch after the party gets going?
2. What is the main feeling in the first dream Janie enters in the hotel?
3. What does Janie see someone holding in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
4. What does Janie suggest she add to the item she will bring to the party?
5. What does Mr. Crater do at the school?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)