|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the free hotline called?
(a) Crime Busters.
(b) Safety Plus.
(c) Anonymous Tips.
(d) Support for the Weak.
2. What helps Janie recover fast after pausing a dream?
(a) Drinking some alcohol.
(b) Having Cabel hold her.
(c) Taking a nap.
(d) Going for a walk.
3. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams during the trip?
(a) He is driving.
(b) She is too tired.
(c) He has no dreams.
(d) He never sleeps.
4. What does Mr. Durbin say he can't do with Janie?
(a) Have a relationship.
(b) Meet with her alone.
(c) Be public with his feelings.
(d) Give her special attention.
5. What does Mr. Crater do at the school?
(a) Holds detention.
(b) Cleans the building.
(d) Runs the library.
6. Who tries to get Janie to drink more punch?
(b) Mr. Durbin.
(c) Mr. Wang.
(d) Mr. Carter.
7. What kind of vehicle is used to get the students to the chemistry fair?
(a) A tour bus.
(b) A large van.
(c) A SUV.
(d) A school bus.
8. What does Janie do instead of studying her notebook after talking to Miss Stubin?
(a) Starts a notebook of her own.
(b) Calls Captain.
(c) Does her homework.
(d) Takes a nap.
9. What is the weather like when the students leave for the chemistry fair?
(b) Hot and sunny.
10. Who makes the fliers for the party?
(a) Mr. Durbin.
11. Why is it hard for Captain to reassure Janie after she reads the warning?
(a) She doesn't want to scare Janie away.
(b) She doesn't know Janie well.
(c) She doesn't know what is wrong.
(d) She is very busy.
12. How does Janie feel when she is meeting with Mr. Durbin?
13. Where does Mr. Durbin agree to meet Janie after getting her note?
(a) The school.
(b) His house.
(c) The park.
(d) Her house.
14. What is Janie's panic button disguised as?
(a) A ring.
(b) A cigarette lighter.
(c) A tube of lipstick.
(d) A necklace.
15. How many dreams does Janie enter the first night in the hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Mr. Crater to the party?
2. How do the girls in the chemistry class feel about the upcoming party?
3. What is the main feeling in the first dream Janie enters in the hotel?
4. Why is Janie so hesitant to read through the notebook?
5. What is someone buried under in the second dream Janie enters in the hotel?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)