|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it hard for Captain to reassure Janie after she reads the warning?
(a) She doesn't know Janie well.
(b) She doesn't know what is wrong.
(c) She doesn't want to scare Janie away.
(d) She is very busy.
2. What does Janie do instead of studying her notebook after talking to Miss Stubin?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Does her homework.
(c) Calls Captain.
(d) Starts a notebook of her own.
3. Who is Janie with when she decides to send Mr. Durbin a note?
4. How does Janie contact Captain after her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
(a) She stops by the office.
(b) She fills out a report.
(c) Through e-mail.
(d) On the phone.
5. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams on the drive home from the chemistry fair?
(a) She doesn't have Cabel to help her afterwards.
(b) She needs sleep herself.
(c) He has no dreams.
(d) He does not sleep.
6. When is the party being held?
7. What helps Janie recover fast after pausing a dream?
(a) Having Cabel hold her.
(b) Going for a walk.
(c) Taking a nap.
(d) Drinking some alcohol.
8. What does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about?
(a) Reading facial expressions.
(b) Martial arts.
(c) Writing in short hand.
(d) Dream interpretations.
9. Where does Mr. Durbin keep looking when Janie meets with him?
(a) In her eyes.
(b) At her bottom.
(c) Down her shirt.
(d) All of these.
10. Who hands out the fliers for the party?
(c) Mr. Durbin.
11. How many girls does Janie find on the bed with a teacher?
12. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
(a) How she learned her trade.
(b) The green notebook.
(c) Her death.
(d) The dark side of dream catching.
13. What does Janie find in the punch after the party gets going?
(d) Birth Control.
14. How much can Janie bench press?
(a) 120 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 60 pounds.
(d) 80 pounds.
15. What does Mr. Durbin say he can't do with Janie?
(a) Have a relationship.
(b) Be public with his feelings.
(c) Give her special attention.
(d) Meet with her alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie check the punch for?
2. How does Janie feel about the green notebook?
3. Whose dream does Janie enter on the way to the chemistry fair?
4. Who invites Mr. Crater to the party?
5. Who tries to get Janie to drink more punch?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)