|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janie arrange a study group for a certain class?
(a) To get help in the class.
(b) To avoid being alone.
(c) To talk to the girls.
(d) To get extra credit.
2. How does Janie try to get a closer look at the man in Stacey's dream?
(a) She zooms in the dream.
(b) She rotates the dream.
(c) She pauses the dream.
(d) She walks around in the dream.
3. How can Janie conserve energy while dream catching?
(a) She can sleep in down times.
(b) She can only half catch dreams.
(c) She can determine which dreams are important.
(d) She can eat a healthy diet.
4. Why does Janie enter some of Cabel's dreams?
(a) To be close to him.
(b) To see what he is thinking.
(c) To get practice.
(d) To stop his worries.
5. How does Janie feel about the green notebook?
6. What does Janie pretend to feel when Mr. Durbin says he can't do something with Janie?
7. What can't Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
(d) All of these.
8. When does Janie report to Captain about the chemistry fair trip?
(a) During the drive.
(b) A week later.
(c) That night.
(d) The next day.
9. What class does Janie make a list of?
10. Who invites Mr. Crater to the party?
(b) Mr. Wang.
(d) Mr. Durbin.
11. How many calls will Janie receive before the police come in to break up the party?
12. What does Janie suggest she add to the item she will bring to the party?
13. Where does Mr. Durbin keep looking when Janie meets with him?
(a) All of these.
(b) Down her shirt.
(c) At her bottom.
(d) In her eyes.
14. What happens to Janie when she pauses a dream?
(a) She dreams herself.
(b) She uses too much energy.
(c) She gets panicky.
(d) She blacks out.
15. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams during the trip?
(a) He never sleeps.
(b) She is too tired.
(c) He is driving.
(d) He has no dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to get Janie to drink more punch?
2. Who is Janie with when she decides to send Mr. Durbin a note?
3. How many dreams does Janie enter the first night in the hotel?
4. What does Janie agree to bring to the party?
5. Why is Janie unhappy with the first dream she enters in the hotel?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)