|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janie find in the punch after the party gets going?
(b) Birth Control.
2. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
(a) Drive other students there.
(b) Pass out fliers.
(c) Help set up.
(d) Bring drinks.
3. How does Janie try to get a closer look at the man in Stacey's dream?
(a) She rotates the dream.
(b) She walks around in the dream.
(c) She zooms in the dream.
(d) She pauses the dream.
4. Who drives the students home from the chemistry fair?
(a) They all trade off.
(b) The female chaperone.
(c) Mr. Durbin.
5. What does Mr. Crater do at the school?
(b) Runs the library.
(c) Cleans the building.
(d) Holds detention.
6. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
(a) The green notebook.
(b) How she learned her trade.
(c) Her death.
(d) The dark side of dream catching.
7. How can Janie conserve energy while dream catching?
(a) She can determine which dreams are important.
(b) She can eat a healthy diet.
(c) She can sleep in down times.
(d) She can only half catch dreams.
8. How much can Janie bench press?
(a) 80 pounds.
(b) 60 pounds.
(c) 120 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
9. Where does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about something?
(a) The notebook.
(b) Her dreams.
(c) A phone call.
(d) The police station.
10. When does Janie report to Captain about the chemistry fair trip?
(a) The next day.
(b) During the drive.
(c) A week later.
(d) That night.
11. How early is Janie to the party?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 15 minutes.
12. What does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about?
(a) Martial arts.
(b) Dream interpretations.
(c) Reading facial expressions.
(d) Writing in short hand.
13. How do the girls in the chemistry class feel about the upcoming party?
14. What does Janie pretend to feel when Mr. Durbin says he can't do something with Janie?
15. Who does Janie try to avoid during the drive to the chemistry fair?
(a) Mr. Durbin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Mr. Crater to the party?
2. What does Janie notice during the entire drive to the chemistry fair?
3. Who tries to reassure Janie after her talk with Miss Stubin?
4. What is the free hotline called?
5. What is the weather like when the students leave for the chemistry fair?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)