|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to get Janie to drink more punch?
(a) Mr. Carter.
(b) Mr. Wang.
(c) Mr. Durbin.
2. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
(a) Pass out fliers.
(b) Drive other students there.
(c) Bring drinks.
(d) Help set up.
3. Who does Janie try to avoid during the drive to the chemistry fair?
(b) Mr. Durbin.
4. Who makes the punch for the party?
(b) Mr. Carter.
(c) Mr. Wang.
(d) Mr. Durbin.
5. Where does Mr. Durbin agree to meet Janie after getting her note?
(a) The park.
(b) His house.
(c) The school.
(d) Her house.
6. What does Janie check the punch for?
(a) All of these.
7. How many calls will Janie receive before the police come in to break up the party?
8. What helps Janie recover fast after pausing a dream?
(a) Taking a nap.
(b) Having Cabel hold her.
(c) Going for a walk.
(d) Drinking some alcohol.
9. What does Janie do instead of studying her notebook after talking to Miss Stubin?
(a) Starts a notebook of her own.
(b) Calls Captain.
(c) Does her homework.
(d) Takes a nap.
10. How does Janie try to get a closer look at the man in Stacey's dream?
(a) She zooms in the dream.
(b) She pauses the dream.
(c) She walks around in the dream.
(d) She rotates the dream.
11. How does Janie contact Captain after her meeting with Mr. Durbin?
(a) She fills out a report.
(b) Through e-mail.
(c) She stops by the office.
(d) On the phone.
12. What is the main feeling in the first dream Janie enters in the hotel?
13. Why is Janie unhappy with the first dream she enters in the hotel?
(a) It uses a lot of her energy.
(b) It is hard to navigate.
(c) It is a nightmare.
(d) It is a normal dream.
14. Why does Janie enter some of Cabel's dreams?
(a) To stop his worries.
(b) To see what he is thinking.
(c) To be close to him.
(d) To get practice.
15. Whose dream does Janie enter on the way to the chemistry fair?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cops will be posted near the party?
2. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams during the trip?
3. What technique does Janie use to help her while dream catching in the hotel?
4. Who drives the students home from the chemistry fair?
5. What is the man in Stacey's dream wearing?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)