|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janie say in her note to Mr. Durbin?
(a) She is worried about college.
(b) She needs a friend to talk to.
(c) She needs some private tutoring.
(d) She has feelings for him.
2. How many cops will be posted near the party?
3. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
(a) The green notebook.
(b) How she learned her trade.
(c) The dark side of dream catching.
(d) Her death.
4. Who tries to reassure Janie after her talk with Miss Stubin?
5. What is the man in Stacey's dream wearing?
(a) A football helmet.
(b) A ski mask.
(c) A Halloween costume.
(d) A tuxedo.
6. How do the girls in the chemistry class feel about the upcoming party?
7. Who tries to get Janie to drink more punch?
(a) Mr. Durbin.
(c) Mr. Wang.
(d) Mr. Carter.
8. When is the party being held?
9. Where is the chemistry fair?
(a) Minnesota State College.
(b) Millwaukee Science Building.
(c) Michigan Tech.
(d) Miami Technology Center.
10. When does Janie report to Captain about the chemistry fair trip?
(a) The next day.
(b) That night.
(c) A week later.
(d) During the drive.
11. How does Janie feel about the green notebook?
12. What helps Janie recover fast after pausing a dream?
(a) Going for a walk.
(b) Drinking some alcohol.
(c) Having Cabel hold her.
(d) Taking a nap.
13. How much can Janie bench press?
(a) 120 pounds.
(b) 80 pounds.
(c) 60 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
14. What do Mr. Durbin and Janie spend most of their meeting discussing?
(a) Home work.
(b) The party.
15. What does Mr. Durbin say he can't do with Janie?
(a) Give her special attention.
(b) Have a relationship.
(c) Be public with his feelings.
(d) Meet with her alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie check the punch for?
2. Who is Janie with when she decides to send Mr. Durbin a note?
3. What kind of vehicle is used to get the students to the chemistry fair?
4. Why is Janie so hesitant to read through the notebook?
5. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams during the trip?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)