|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janie do instead of studying her notebook after talking to Miss Stubin?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Calls Captain.
(c) Does her homework.
(d) Starts a notebook of her own.
2. How early is Janie to the party?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
3. Who hands out the fliers for the party?
(d) Mr. Durbin.
4. How many girls does Janie find on the bed with a teacher?
5. What helps Janie recover fast after pausing a dream?
(a) Going for a walk.
(b) Drinking some alcohol.
(c) Having Cabel hold her.
(d) Taking a nap.
6. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams on the drive home from the chemistry fair?
(a) She doesn't have Cabel to help her afterwards.
(b) He does not sleep.
(c) She needs sleep herself.
(d) He has no dreams.
7. What does Janie agree to bring to the party?
(b) A drink.
(c) A dessert.
(d) Some friends.
8. Who is Janie with when she decides to send Mr. Durbin a note?
9. When does Janie report to Captain about the chemistry fair trip?
(a) During the drive.
(b) That night.
(c) A week later.
(d) The next day.
10. What is Janie's panic button disguised as?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A tube of lipstick.
(c) A cigarette lighter.
(d) A ring.
11. Who invites Mr. Crater to the party?
(a) Mr. Durbin.
(c) Mr. Wang.
12. What can't Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
(d) All of these.
13. Why is Janie so hesitant to read through the notebook?
(a) It makes her fear tangible.
(b) It is too much to take at once.
(c) It makes her miss her mentor.
(d) It makes Cabel nervous.
14. Who drives the students home from the chemistry fair?
(a) They all trade off.
(b) Mr. Durbin.
(c) The female chaperone.
15. What is the main feeling in the first dream Janie enters in the hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dreams does Janie enter the first night in the hotel?
2. How does Janie feel when she is meeting with Mr. Durbin?
3. Who tries to reassure Janie after her talk with Miss Stubin?
4. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams during the trip?
5. Where is the chemistry fair?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)