|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it hard for Captain to reassure Janie after she reads the warning?
(a) She doesn't know Janie well.
(b) She is very busy.
(c) She doesn't know what is wrong.
(d) She doesn't want to scare Janie away.
2. What does Janie do instead of studying her notebook after talking to Miss Stubin?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Starts a notebook of her own.
(c) Calls Captain.
(d) Does her homework.
3. What can't Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
(b) All of these.
4. What is the weather like when the students leave for the chemistry fair?
(b) Hot and sunny.
5. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams on the drive home from the chemistry fair?
(a) He has no dreams.
(b) She doesn't have Cabel to help her afterwards.
(c) He does not sleep.
(d) She needs sleep herself.
6. What does Mr. Durbin say he can't do with Janie?
(a) Have a relationship.
(b) Be public with his feelings.
(c) Give her special attention.
(d) Meet with her alone.
7. What does Janie check the punch for?
(a) All of these.
8. Why does Janie arrange a study group for a certain class?
(a) To avoid being alone.
(b) To talk to the girls.
(c) To get help in the class.
(d) To get extra credit.
9. What is someone buried under in the second dream Janie enters in the hotel?
(a) Naked bodies.
(d) Alcohol bottles.
10. How early is Janie to the party?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
11. How does Janie feel about the green notebook?
12. Who makes the fliers for the party?
(c) Mr. Durbin.
13. Where does Mr. Durbin keep looking when Janie meets with him?
(a) At her bottom.
(b) All of these.
(c) Down her shirt.
(d) In her eyes.
14. Why is Janie so hesitant to read through the notebook?
(a) It makes her miss her mentor.
(b) It is too much to take at once.
(c) It makes Cabel nervous.
(d) It makes her fear tangible.
15. Where does the second dream Janie enters in the hotel take place?
(a) A game.
(c) The library.
(d) A party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
2. What helps Janie recover fast after pausing a dream?
3. What does Mr. Crater do at the school?
4. Who hands out the fliers for the party?
5. How much can Janie bench press?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)