Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man in Stacey's dream wearing?
(a) A ski mask.
(b) A Halloween costume.
(c) A football helmet.
(d) A tuxedo.
2. How much can Janie bench press?
(a) 60 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 80 pounds.
(d) 120 pounds.
3. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
(a) The dark side of dream catching.
(b) The green notebook.
(c) Her death.
(d) How she learned her trade.
4. How many girls does Janie find on the bed with a teacher?
5. What does Janie drink during the party?
6. How does Janie feel when she is meeting with Mr. Durbin?
7. What is the main feeling in the first dream Janie enters in the hotel?
8. Why is it hard for Captain to reassure Janie after she reads the warning?
(a) She doesn't want to scare Janie away.
(b) She doesn't know Janie well.
(c) She is very busy.
(d) She doesn't know what is wrong.
9. What can't Janie see in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
(b) All of these.
10. Where does Mr. Durbin agree to meet Janie after getting her note?
(a) Her house.
(b) The school.
(c) The park.
(d) His house.
11. What does Janie see someone holding in the second dream she enters in the hotel?
(a) A cellphone.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A condom.
12. Where does Janie go when she gets home from the chemistry fair?
(a) The police station.
(b) Cabel's house.
(c) Her house.
(d) Carrie's house.
13. How many cops will be posted near the party?
14. How many calls will Janie receive before the police come in to break up the party?
15. Why does Janie arrange a study group for a certain class?
(a) To get help in the class.
(b) To talk to the girls.
(c) To get extra credit.
(d) To avoid being alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dreams does Janie enter the first night in the hotel?
2. What is the free hotline called?
3. When does Janie report to Captain about the chemistry fair trip?
4. What do Mr. Durbin and Janie spend most of their meeting discussing?
5. What does Janie do instead of studying her notebook after talking to Miss Stubin?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)