|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class is Janie in when something explodes on her birthday?
(b) Study hall.
2. Where does Janie input the information for her case?
(a) A secret file.
(b) The office.
(c) The computer.
(d) Her phone.
3. Who helps Janie after she goes into Stacey's dream?
(c) Her mother.
4. What does Mr. Durbin ask Janie to make fliers for?
(a) A party.
(b) A study group.
(c) A seminar.
(d) A book club.
5. How old does Janie turn on her birthday?
6. What does Captain say when she hears Mr. Durbin touched Janie?
(a) To drop his class.
(b) To keep Cabel around her.
(c) To report the man.
(d) To continue flirting.
7. What book in the series is this book?
8. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
(a) She wants to stop hiding their relationship.
(b) She is nervous.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She has bad eyesight.
9. Who wrote the files Janie reviews?
10. How does Janie describe Mr. Durbin's behavior when she meets him outside of school?
(a) Overly friendly.
11. What does Captain have a recording of?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A drill routine.
(c) A meeting.
(d) A conversation.
12. What color is the notebook from Miss Stubin?
13. What explodes on Janie's birthday?
(a) A firework.
(b) A lightbulb.
(c) A microwave.
(d) A beaker.
14. Where does Cabel hide when Mr. Durbin is with Janie outside of school?
(a) The backyard.
(b) A bedroom.
(c) His car.
(d) A bathroom.
15. What does Janie have in common with the person who wrote the files Janie is reviewing?
(a) She was a dream catcher.
(b) Her mother did drugs.
(c) She dated her partner.
(d) She had no father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is reported on the recording?
2. Why does Janie have to repeat a lesson on her birthday?
3. Why does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange something?
4. Who offers to help Janie in whatever way she needs with the new case?
5. How is Janie offered help in whatever way she needs with the new case?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)