|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Captain have a recording of?
(a) A meeting.
(b) A conversation.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A drill routine.
2. How does Janie check her grades?
(a) She goes online.
(b) She asks her mother.
(c) She gets her report cards.
(d) She hacks into a teacher's computer.
3. Why does Captain give Janie what she does for her birthday?
(a) It will go with her collection.
(b) She knows Janie has been saving up for some.
(c) She never buys such things for herself.
(d) It will help with the investigation.
4. What does Mr. Durbin ask Janie to make fliers for?
(a) A book club.
(b) A study group.
(c) A seminar.
(d) A party.
5. Who brings Janie breakfast in bed?
(b) Janie's mother.
6. How does Janie describe Mr. Durbin's behavior when she meets him outside of school?
(b) Overly friendly.
7. Why does Janie leave the room when Cabel falls asleep?
(a) To stay out of his dream.
(b) To give him privacy.
(c) To avoid temptation.
(d) To keep a promise.
8. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
(a) Talking on the phone.
(b) Repeating a lesson.
(c) Talking to friends.
9. Where does Janie get to use her power in school?
(a) Study hall.
(b) Gym class.
(c) Lunch time.
(d) Cheerleading practice.
10. What is Stacey's last name?
11. What trip does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange?
(a) The Senior overnighter.
(b) The football pep group.
(c) The chemistry fair.
(d) The history retreat.
12. What does Cabel give Janie for her birthday?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) Some earings.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A book.
13. What holiday does this book start on?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(d) Valentine's Day.
14. What does Mr. Wang teach?
15. How does Janie get to the grocery store?
(a) She gets a ride.
(b) She drives.
(c) She rides her bike.
(d) She walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stacey doing in her dream?
2. How does Janie get a glimpse of her father at the beginning of the book?
3. How old does Janie turn on her birthday?
4. What color is the notebook from Miss Stubin?
5. Who is with Janie when she checks her grades?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)