|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janie have to repeat a lesson on her birthday?
(a) She got a bad grade.
(b) She got sick halfway through class.
(c) She couldn't see the board.
(d) She was absent.
2. What is Janie's secret power called?
(a) Dream catching.
3. What is reported on the recording?
(a) A teacher is changing grades to suit his needs.
(b) A counsellor is selling drugs.
(c) A teacher is taking advantage of students.
(d) A coach is beating students.
4. What does Cabel make Janie look at after she comes home from the grocery store?
(a) An eye chart.
(b) A magazine article.
(c) A case file.
(d) A book.
5. What is Captain's birthday gift to Janie?
(a) A camera.
(b) Bath items.
(c) A book.
(d) Some picture frames.
6. What book in the series is this book?
7. Where is Janie when she checks her grades?
(a) The school.
(b) Cabel's house.
(c) Her mother's office.
(d) The mail box.
8. What is the name of this series?
9. Where is Stacy when Janie sees her dream?
(a) Study hall.
(b) The testing center.
(c) The library.
(d) English class.
10. What trip does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange?
(a) The chemistry fair.
(b) The Senior overnighter.
(c) The football pep group.
(d) The history retreat.
11. What does Janie dream about after reviewing some files?
(a) The drug bust.
(b) Gym class.
(d) Her mother.
12. What is Stacey doing in her dream?
13. Who is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
(a) Janie's father.
(c) Janie's mother.
14. What does Captain have a recording of?
(a) A drill routine.
(b) A conversation.
(c) A meeting.
(d) A phone call.
15. How is Stacey harmed in her dream?
(a) She is shot.
(b) She falls off the stage.
(c) A man tries to strangle her.
(d) She crashes her car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explodes on Janie's birthday?
2. Why does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange something?
3. How is Janie offered help in whatever way she needs with the new case?
4. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
5. Who wrote the files Janie reviews?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)