|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cabel hide when Mr. Durbin is with Janie outside of school?
(a) His car.
(b) The backyard.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) A bathroom.
2. What is Janie's job?
(b) Drug dealer.
(d) Undercover narc.
3. What kind of struggles is Carrie's boyfriend having?
(a) Familial issues.
(b) Legal issues.
(c) Academic issues.
(d) Health issues.
4. Who is Carrie dating?
5. What is Stacey's last name?
6. What does Janie have in common with the person who wrote the files Janie is reviewing?
(a) Her mother did drugs.
(b) She had no father.
(c) She dated her partner.
(d) She was a dream catcher.
7. How is Stacey harmed in her dream?
(a) She crashes her car.
(b) A man tries to strangle her.
(c) She falls off the stage.
(d) She is shot.
8. What holiday does this book start on?
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) Valentine's Day.
(d) New Year's Eve.
9. Where is Janie when she checks her grades?
(a) Cabel's house.
(b) Her mother's office.
(c) The mail box.
(d) The school.
10. What is Janie doing when she meets Mr. Durbin outside of school?
11. Why does Mr. Wang say Janie can't go to a real college?
(a) She has no money.
(b) She has poor grades.
(c) She has a job.
(d) She has a boyfriend.
12. Why does Janie have to repeat a lesson on her birthday?
(a) She got a bad grade.
(b) She couldn't see the board.
(c) She was absent.
(d) She got sick halfway through class.
13. What does Captain have a recording of?
(a) A drill routine.
(b) A meeting.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A conversation.
14. How does Janie describe Mr. Durbin's behavior when she meets him outside of school?
(b) Overly friendly.
15. What caused the struggles Carrie's boyfriend is having?
(a) His parent's divorce.
(b) The return of his cancer.
(c) The drug bust.
(d) The school change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made things chaotic in a class Janie got a bad grade in?
2. Where does Janie get to use her power in school?
3. What is the name of this series?
4. What sense gets worse for Janie after she uses her power?
5. How old does Janie turn on her birthday?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)