|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janie leave the room when Cabel falls asleep?
(a) To stay out of his dream.
(b) To avoid temptation.
(c) To give him privacy.
(d) To keep a promise.
2. What is Cabel's job?
(a) Undercover narc.
(d) Student counsellor.
3. Who is Carrie dating?
4. Where does Janie input the information for her case?
(a) The computer.
(b) A secret file.
(c) Her phone.
(d) The office.
5. What kind of struggles is Carrie's boyfriend having?
(a) Legal issues.
(b) Health issues.
(c) Academic issues.
(d) Familial issues.
6. What does Cabel make Janie look at after she comes home from the grocery store?
(a) A magazine article.
(b) An eye chart.
(c) A book.
(d) A case file.
7. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
(a) Janie is on duty.
(b) Janie is sick.
(c) Cabel is dreaming.
(d) Carrie is at the house.
8. Where is Janie when she checks her grades?
(a) The school.
(b) The mail box.
(c) Cabel's house.
(d) Her mother's office.
9. Who is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
(a) Janie's mother.
(d) Janie's father.
10. Who is with Janie when she checks her grades?
11. Where does Cabel hide when Mr. Durbin is with Janie outside of school?
(a) A bathroom.
(b) The backyard.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) His car.
12. Who offers to help Janie in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(b) Her mother.
13. How is Stacey harmed in her dream?
(a) She is shot.
(b) She falls off the stage.
(c) A man tries to strangle her.
(d) She crashes her car.
14. Where is Stacy when Janie sees her dream?
(a) The library.
(b) Study hall.
(c) The testing center.
(d) English class.
15. Why does Janie have to repeat a lesson on her birthday?
(a) She was absent.
(b) She got a bad grade.
(c) She couldn't see the board.
(d) She got sick halfway through class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Janie have to do the grocery shopping?
2. What is Janie's job?
3. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
4. What does Cabel give Janie for her birthday?
5. What color is the notebook from Miss Stubin?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)