|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janie have to hide her relationship with Cabel?
(a) To not anger her best friend.
(b) To protect him and his job.
(c) To keep her mother happy.
(d) To make her more popular.
2. Who brings Janie breakfast in bed?
(b) Janie's mother.
3. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
(a) Talking on the phone.
(b) Talking to friends.
(d) Repeating a lesson.
4. What explodes on Janie's birthday?
(a) A firework.
(b) A microwave.
(c) A lightbulb.
(d) A beaker.
5. Where is Janie when she tells Captain about Mr. Durbin's touches?
(a) The school.
(b) Her house.
(c) The station.
(d) Cabel's room.
6. What is Stacey's last name?
7. How does Janie describe Mr. Durbin's behavior when she meets him outside of school?
(b) Overly friendly.
8. What is the name of this series?
9. How is Janie offered help in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(a) In an e-mail.
(b) In a letter.
(c) By a code.
(d) Through a dream.
10. What does Captain have a recording of?
(a) A meeting.
(b) A phone call.
(c) A drill routine.
(d) A conversation.
11. What grade is Janie unhappy with?
(a) Study Hall.
12. What is Cabel's job?
(a) Undercover narc.
(b) Student counsellor.
13. What color is the notebook from Miss Stubin?
14. Why does Mr. Wang say Janie can't go to a real college?
(a) She has no money.
(b) She has a boyfriend.
(c) She has a job.
(d) She has poor grades.
15. Why does Janie have to repeat a lesson on her birthday?
(a) She got a bad grade.
(b) She couldn't see the board.
(c) She got sick halfway through class.
(d) She was absent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Stacey harmed in her dream?
2. What is Janie doing when she meets Mr. Durbin outside of school?
3. How does Janie check her grades?
4. Where does Cabel hide when Mr. Durbin is with Janie outside of school?
5. What trip does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)