|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of this series?
2. What book in the series is this book?
3. What holiday does this book start on?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) Christmas Eve.
4. How does Janie describe Mr. Durbin's behavior when she meets him outside of school?
(c) Overly friendly.
5. What does Cabel make Janie look at after she comes home from the grocery store?
(a) A book.
(b) A case file.
(c) An eye chart.
(d) A magazine article.
6. What is Stacey doing in her dream?
7. Who helps Janie after she goes into Stacey's dream?
(c) Her mother.
8. Why doesn't Janie brush Mr. Durbin's touches away?
(a) She is embarassed.
(b) She has a crush on him.
(c) She thinks he is the guy she is looking for.
(d) She doesn't understand what is happening.
9. How is Janie offered help in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(a) By a code.
(b) Through a dream.
(c) In an e-mail.
(d) In a letter.
10. What explodes on Janie's birthday?
(a) A lightbulb.
(b) A firework.
(c) A beaker.
(d) A microwave.
11. Who is Carrie dating?
12. Who is with Janie when she checks her grades?
13. How does Janie get a glimpse of her father at the beginning of the book?
(a) She writes to him.
(b) She sees her mother's dream.
(c) She finds a picture.
(d) She drives by his house.
14. What is heard in the background of the recording?
(b) Car horns.
(c) Some music.
(d) Drum beats.
15. Who brings Janie breakfast in bed?
(d) Janie's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
2. How does Janie get to the grocery store?
3. Where is Janie when she tells Captain about Mr. Durbin's touches?
4. What trip does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange?
5. What does Mr. Durbin teach?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)