|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
(a) Repeating a lesson.
(c) Talking on the phone.
(d) Talking to friends.
2. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
(a) He wants a raise.
(b) He doesn't want to keep his relationship with Janie a secret.
(c) He doesn't want Janie on this new case.
(d) He doesn't want to work at the school.
3. Where does Janie get to use her power in school?
(a) Cheerleading practice.
(b) Lunch time.
(c) Study hall.
(d) Gym class.
4. Who wrote the files Janie reviews?
5. Who helps Janie after she goes into Stacey's dream?
(a) Her mother.
6. What color is the notebook from Miss Stubin?
7. Where is Janie when she tells Captain about Mr. Durbin's touches?
(a) Her house.
(b) Cabel's room.
(c) The station.
(d) The school.
8. What does Janie dream about after reviewing some files?
(a) Gym class.
(b) The drug bust.
(c) Her mother.
9. Why does Janie have to repeat a lesson on her birthday?
(a) She was absent.
(b) She got a bad grade.
(c) She got sick halfway through class.
(d) She couldn't see the board.
10. What kind of struggles is Carrie's boyfriend having?
(a) Legal issues.
(b) Familial issues.
(c) Health issues.
(d) Academic issues.
11. What kind of dream is someone having at the beginning of the book?
12. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
(a) Carrie is at the house.
(b) Janie is on duty.
(c) Cabel is dreaming.
(d) Janie is sick.
13. What does Captain have a recording of?
(a) A drill routine.
(b) A conversation.
(c) A meeting.
(d) A phone call.
14. Who is Carrie dating?
15. What book in the series is this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What class did Janie have to take a re-test for?
2. What does Captain arrange for Janie to get for her mission?
3. What is reported on the recording?
4. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
5. How does Janie get home from the grocery store?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)