|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class is Janie in when something explodes on her birthday?
(a) Study hall.
2. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She has bad eyesight.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She wants to stop hiding their relationship.
3. What is Captain's birthday gift to Janie?
(a) Bath items.
(b) A camera.
(c) A book.
(d) Some picture frames.
4. Why does Janie leave the room when Cabel falls asleep?
(a) To give him privacy.
(b) To avoid temptation.
(c) To keep a promise.
(d) To stay out of his dream.
5. What does Janie have in common with the person who wrote the files Janie is reviewing?
(a) She was a dream catcher.
(b) She had no father.
(c) Her mother did drugs.
(d) She dated her partner.
6. Where does Janie get to use her power in school?
(a) Study hall.
(b) Gym class.
(c) Lunch time.
(d) Cheerleading practice.
7. What kind of dream is someone having at the beginning of the book?
8. How does Janie get home from the grocery store?
(a) She walks.
(b) She drives.
(c) She rides her bike.
(d) She gets a ride.
9. Who is Carrie dating?
10. Why does Janie have to do the grocery shopping?
(a) Her mother is poor.
(b) If she doesn't, the money will go to drugs.
(c) There is no food in her house.
(d) She has a specific diet to follow.
11. What is Janie's relationship to Cabel?
(a) He is her half-brother.
(b) He is her secret boyfriend.
(c) He is her best friend.
(d) He is her cousin.
12. How is Stacey harmed in her dream?
(a) She crashes her car.
(b) She falls off the stage.
(c) A man tries to strangle her.
(d) She is shot.
13. Why does Mr. Wang say Janie can't go to a real college?
(a) She has a boyfriend.
(b) She has poor grades.
(c) She has a job.
(d) She has no money.
14. What does Captain have a recording of?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A conversation.
(c) A meeting.
(d) A drill routine.
15. Where does Janie input the information for her case?
(a) The computer.
(b) The office.
(c) A secret file.
(d) Her phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stacey doing in her dream?
2. Where is Stacy when Janie sees her dream?
3. Who is with Janie when she checks her grades?
4. Who is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
5. What kind of struggles is Carrie's boyfriend having?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)