|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Durbin ask Janie to make fliers for?
(a) A study group.
(b) A book club.
(c) A party.
(d) A seminar.
2. What does Cabel make Janie look at after she comes home from the grocery store?
(a) A magazine article.
(b) A case file.
(c) An eye chart.
(d) A book.
3. What class did Janie have to take a re-test for?
4. Who offers to help Janie in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(a) Her mother.
5. How does Janie get home from the grocery store?
(a) She drives.
(b) She walks.
(c) She gets a ride.
(d) She rides her bike.
6. Where does Janie input the information for her case?
(a) The computer.
(b) A secret file.
(c) The office.
(d) Her phone.
7. What is reported on the recording?
(a) A teacher is changing grades to suit his needs.
(b) A coach is beating students.
(c) A teacher is taking advantage of students.
(d) A counsellor is selling drugs.
8. Who is Carrie dating?
9. Why does Janie have to do the grocery shopping?
(a) Her mother is poor.
(b) She has a specific diet to follow.
(c) If she doesn't, the money will go to drugs.
(d) There is no food in her house.
10. Who is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
(c) Janie's mother.
(d) Janie's father.
11. How does Janie check her grades?
(a) She gets her report cards.
(b) She goes online.
(c) She asks her mother.
(d) She hacks into a teacher's computer.
12. Who helps Janie after she goes into Stacey's dream?
(c) Her mother.
13. What does Captain arrange for Janie to get for her mission?
(a) A rape whistle.
(b) A cellphone.
(c) A laptop.
(d) A mace can.
14. What does Mr. Wang teach?
15. What does Janie have in common with the person who wrote the files Janie is reviewing?
(a) Her mother did drugs.
(b) She dated her partner.
(c) She was a dream catcher.
(d) She had no father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Janie when she tells Captain about Mr. Durbin's touches?
2. Who wrote the files Janie reviews?
3. What is Janie doing when she meets Mr. Durbin outside of school?
4. What kind of struggles is Carrie's boyfriend having?
5. Why does Captain give Janie what she does for her birthday?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)