|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Captain have a recording of?
(a) A drill routine.
(b) A phone call.
(c) A conversation.
(d) A meeting.
2. What book in the series is this book?
3. How does Janie check her grades?
(a) She goes online.
(b) She hacks into a teacher's computer.
(c) She asks her mother.
(d) She gets her report cards.
4. What does Janie have to lie to Carrie about?
(a) Her power.
(b) Her job.
(c) All of these.
(d) Her boyfriend.
5. Why does Captain give Janie what she does for her birthday?
(a) She knows Janie has been saving up for some.
(b) It will go with her collection.
(c) It will help with the investigation.
(d) She never buys such things for herself.
6. Why does Janie have to hide her relationship with Cabel?
(a) To protect him and his job.
(b) To make her more popular.
(c) To not anger her best friend.
(d) To keep her mother happy.
7. What color is the notebook from Miss Stubin?
8. What does Captain say when she hears Mr. Durbin touched Janie?
(a) To drop his class.
(b) To report the man.
(c) To continue flirting.
(d) To keep Cabel around her.
9. What caused the struggles Carrie's boyfriend is having?
(a) The return of his cancer.
(b) The school change.
(c) His parent's divorce.
(d) The drug bust.
10. What does Cabel give Janie for her birthday?
(a) Some earings.
(b) A book.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A bracelet.
11. What is the name of this series?
12. What is Stacey's last name?
13. What kind of dream is someone having at the beginning of the book?
14. What secret power does Janie have?
(a) Entering dreams.
(b) Reading minds.
(c) Manipulating objects.
(d) Controlling temperature.
15. Why does Janie have to repeat a lesson on her birthday?
(a) She couldn't see the board.
(b) She was absent.
(c) She got a bad grade.
(d) She got sick halfway through class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Durbin ask Janie to make fliers for?
2. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
3. Who helps Janie after she goes into Stacey's dream?
4. How is Janie offered help in whatever way she needs with the new case?
5. What does Janie do with Cabel after school?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)