|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Durbin ask Janie to make fliers for?
(a) A party.
(b) A seminar.
(c) A study group.
(d) A book club.
2. Who is Carrie dating?
3. How old does Janie turn on her birthday?
4. How does Janie describe Mr. Durbin's behavior when she meets him outside of school?
(b) Overly friendly.
5. Who is with Janie when she checks her grades?
6. What holiday does this book start on?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) Valentine's Day.
7. What is Janie doing when she meets Mr. Durbin outside of school?
8. What is Cabel's job?
(a) Undercover narc.
(d) Student counsellor.
9. What is Stacey's last name?
10. What is reported on the recording?
(a) A teacher is taking advantage of students.
(b) A counsellor is selling drugs.
(c) A teacher is changing grades to suit his needs.
(d) A coach is beating students.
11. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
(b) Talking to friends.
(c) Talking on the phone.
(d) Repeating a lesson.
12. What book in the series is this book?
13. What explodes on Janie's birthday?
(a) A beaker.
(b) A firework.
(c) A lightbulb.
(d) A microwave.
14. Where does Cabel hide when Mr. Durbin is with Janie outside of school?
(a) His car.
(b) The backyard.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) A bathroom.
15. What sense gets worse for Janie after she uses her power?
(a) Her smelling.
(b) Her hearing.
(c) Her vision.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
2. Why doesn't Janie brush Mr. Durbin's touches away?
3. What kind of struggles is Carrie's boyfriend having?
4. What class is Janie in when something explodes on her birthday?
5. Where does Janie get to use her power in school?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)