|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the struggles Carrie's boyfriend is having?
(a) The return of his cancer.
(b) The drug bust.
(c) His parent's divorce.
(d) The school change.
2. Who is with Janie when she checks her grades?
3. What is heard in the background of the recording?
(b) Some music.
(c) Car horns.
(d) Drum beats.
4. What does Cabel give Janie for her birthday?
(a) Some earings.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A book.
(d) A bracelet.
5. What is Janie's secret power called?
(d) Dream catching.
6. What trip does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange?
(a) The history retreat.
(b) The football pep group.
(c) The Senior overnighter.
(d) The chemistry fair.
7. What does Janie dream about after reviewing some files?
(a) Gym class.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The drug bust.
8. What does Mr. Durbin ask Janie to make fliers for?
(a) A book club.
(b) A party.
(c) A study group.
(d) A seminar.
9. Why does Captain give Janie what she does for her birthday?
(a) It will go with her collection.
(b) She never buys such things for herself.
(c) She knows Janie has been saving up for some.
(d) It will help with the investigation.
10. What does Mr. Durbin teach?
11. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She has bad eyesight.
(d) She wants to stop hiding their relationship.
12. How old does Janie turn on her birthday?
13. How does Janie check her grades?
(a) She asks her mother.
(b) She hacks into a teacher's computer.
(c) She goes online.
(d) She gets her report cards.
14. Where is Stacy when Janie sees her dream?
(a) The library.
(b) English class.
(c) Study hall.
(d) The testing center.
15. Why does Janie leave the room when Cabel falls asleep?
(a) To stay out of his dream.
(b) To avoid temptation.
(c) To give him privacy.
(d) To keep a promise.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Stacey harmed in her dream?
2. What explodes on Janie's birthday?
3. What does Captain arrange for Janie to get for her mission?
4. Why does Janie have to hide her relationship with Cabel?
5. How does Janie get a glimpse of her father at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)