|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Janie brush Mr. Durbin's touches away?
(a) She doesn't understand what is happening.
(b) She has a crush on him.
(c) She is embarassed.
(d) She thinks he is the guy she is looking for.
2. What trip does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange?
(a) The football pep group.
(b) The history retreat.
(c) The chemistry fair.
(d) The Senior overnighter.
3. Where is Stacy when Janie sees her dream?
(a) The testing center.
(b) Study hall.
(c) The library.
(d) English class.
4. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
(a) He doesn't want to keep his relationship with Janie a secret.
(b) He doesn't want to work at the school.
(c) He wants a raise.
(d) He doesn't want Janie on this new case.
5. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
(a) Talking on the phone.
(b) Talking to friends.
(c) Repeating a lesson.
6. What is the name of this series?
7. Who is with Janie when she checks her grades?
8. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She wants to stop hiding their relationship.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She has bad eyesight.
9. Who brings Janie breakfast in bed?
(c) Janie's mother.
10. What does Cabel make Janie look at after she comes home from the grocery store?
(a) A case file.
(b) A magazine article.
(c) An eye chart.
(d) A book.
11. What is reported on the recording?
(a) A counsellor is selling drugs.
(b) A teacher is taking advantage of students.
(c) A coach is beating students.
(d) A teacher is changing grades to suit his needs.
12. What does Captain say when she hears Mr. Durbin touched Janie?
(a) To report the man.
(b) To keep Cabel around her.
(c) To drop his class.
(d) To continue flirting.
13. What does Mr. Wang teach?
14. How old does Janie turn on her birthday?
15. How does Janie get home from the grocery store?
(a) She drives.
(b) She rides her bike.
(c) She walks.
(d) She gets a ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to help Janie in whatever way she needs with the new case?
2. What sense gets worse for Janie after she uses her power?
3. How does Janie check her grades?
4. Who wrote the files Janie reviews?
5. Why does Captain give Janie what she does for her birthday?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)