|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Janie's secret power called?
(c) Dream catching.
2. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
(a) She wants to stop hiding their relationship.
(b) She has bad eyesight.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She is nervous.
3. How old does Janie turn on her birthday?
4. What is Captain's birthday gift to Janie?
(a) Some picture frames.
(b) A book.
(c) Bath items.
(d) A camera.
5. What does Mr. Durbin ask Janie to make fliers for?
(a) A party.
(b) A seminar.
(c) A study group.
(d) A book club.
6. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
(a) Cabel is dreaming.
(b) Janie is sick.
(c) Carrie is at the house.
(d) Janie is on duty.
7. What does Janie have to lie to Carrie about?
(a) Her job.
(b) All of these.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her power.
8. What trip does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange?
(a) The football pep group.
(b) The Senior overnighter.
(c) The history retreat.
(d) The chemistry fair.
9. How does Captain want Janie to help with investigating the recording?
(a) Her popularity.
(b) Her hacking abilities.
(c) Her dream powers.
(d) Her relationship with the teachers.
10. Why does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange something?
(a) She wants to enter his dreams.
(b) She likes over nighters.
(c) She wants a chance to be with Cabel.
(d) She wants to get into college.
11. Where is Stacy when Janie sees her dream?
(a) English class.
(b) The testing center.
(c) Study hall.
(d) The library.
12. What kind of struggles is Carrie's boyfriend having?
(a) Academic issues.
(b) Legal issues.
(c) Familial issues.
(d) Health issues.
13. What is Janie's relationship to Cabel?
(a) He is her secret boyfriend.
(b) He is her cousin.
(c) He is her half-brother.
(d) He is her best friend.
14. What is reported on the recording?
(a) A coach is beating students.
(b) A counsellor is selling drugs.
(c) A teacher is taking advantage of students.
(d) A teacher is changing grades to suit his needs.
15. What grade is Janie unhappy with?
(d) Study Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Janie have to hide her relationship with Cabel?
2. What color is the notebook from Miss Stubin?
3. Who wrote the files Janie reviews?
4. How does Janie check her grades?
5. What does Mr. Durbin teach?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)