|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Stacey harmed in her dream?
(a) She falls off the stage.
(b) She crashes her car.
(c) She is shot.
(d) A man tries to strangle her.
2. Where does Cabel hide when Mr. Durbin is with Janie outside of school?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) His car.
(d) The backyard.
3. Why does Mr. Wang say Janie can't go to a real college?
(a) She has a job.
(b) She has a boyfriend.
(c) She has poor grades.
(d) She has no money.
4. What is reported on the recording?
(a) A teacher is changing grades to suit his needs.
(b) A counsellor is selling drugs.
(c) A teacher is taking advantage of students.
(d) A coach is beating students.
5. Why does Janie have to hide her relationship with Cabel?
(a) To not anger her best friend.
(b) To keep her mother happy.
(c) To make her more popular.
(d) To protect him and his job.
6. What is Captain's birthday gift to Janie?
(a) Bath items.
(b) A camera.
(c) Some picture frames.
(d) A book.
7. What is Cabel's job?
(c) Undercover narc.
(d) Student counsellor.
8. Who brings Janie breakfast in bed?
(d) Janie's mother.
9. What class is Janie in when something explodes on her birthday?
(c) Study hall.
10. What is Janie's secret power called?
(d) Dream catching.
11. Where does Janie input the information for her case?
(a) A secret file.
(b) The computer.
(c) The office.
(d) Her phone.
12. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
(a) Janie is on duty.
(b) Carrie is at the house.
(c) Janie is sick.
(d) Cabel is dreaming.
13. What is Janie doing when she meets Mr. Durbin outside of school?
14. Who offers to help Janie in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(a) Her mother.
15. What sense gets worse for Janie after she uses her power?
(a) All of these.
(b) Her smelling.
(c) Her vision.
(d) Her hearing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Janie have to repeat a lesson on her birthday?
2. What kind of dream is someone having at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Cabel give Janie for her birthday?
4. Who wrote the files Janie reviews?
5. What does Janie do with Cabel after school?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)