|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the struggles Carrie's boyfriend is having?
(a) The return of his cancer.
(b) His parent's divorce.
(c) The school change.
(d) The drug bust.
2. What sense gets worse for Janie after she uses her power?
(a) Her smelling.
(b) Her vision.
(c) All of these.
(d) Her hearing.
3. How does Janie get a glimpse of her father at the beginning of the book?
(a) She sees her mother's dream.
(b) She writes to him.
(c) She finds a picture.
(d) She drives by his house.
4. Where does Janie get to use her power in school?
(a) Cheerleading practice.
(b) Study hall.
(c) Lunch time.
(d) Gym class.
5. What is the warning at the beginning of Miss Stubin's notebook?
(a) Dream catching will bring her to an early death.
(b) She is never alone now.
(c) There are people who know what she can do.
(d) Dream catching has a good and a bad side.
6. Who wrote the files Janie reviews?
7. What does Janie have in common with the person who wrote the files Janie is reviewing?
(a) Her mother did drugs.
(b) She dated her partner.
(c) She was a dream catcher.
(d) She had no father.
8. What does Mr. Durbin teach?
9. What secret power does Janie have?
(a) Entering dreams.
(b) Manipulating objects.
(c) Reading minds.
(d) Controlling temperature.
10. What class did Janie have to take a re-test for?
11. What does Cabel make Janie look at after she comes home from the grocery store?
(a) A magazine article.
(b) A case file.
(c) A book.
(d) An eye chart.
12. What is Cabel's job?
(a) Student counsellor.
(b) Undercover narc.
13. Why does Janie have to hide her relationship with Cabel?
(a) To not anger her best friend.
(b) To make her more popular.
(c) To protect him and his job.
(d) To keep her mother happy.
14. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
(a) Janie is on duty.
(b) Janie is sick.
(c) Cabel is dreaming.
(d) Carrie is at the house.
15. What is Stacey doing in her dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
2. Who offers to help Janie in whatever way she needs with the new case?
3. Where does Cabel hide when Mr. Durbin is with Janie outside of school?
4. What is Janie doing when she meets Mr. Durbin outside of school?
5. What does Janie do with Cabel after school?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)