|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is heard in the background of the recording?
(a) Drum beats.
(c) Some music.
(d) Car horns.
2. What sense gets worse for Janie after she uses her power?
(a) Her smelling.
(b) All of these.
(c) Her vision.
(d) Her hearing.
3. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
(a) He wants a raise.
(b) He doesn't want to keep his relationship with Janie a secret.
(c) He doesn't want Janie on this new case.
(d) He doesn't want to work at the school.
4. What does Mr. Durbin ask Janie to make fliers for?
(a) A book club.
(b) A study group.
(c) A seminar.
(d) A party.
5. Why does Janie leave the room when Cabel falls asleep?
(a) To stay out of his dream.
(b) To give him privacy.
(c) To avoid temptation.
(d) To keep a promise.
6. What is reported on the recording?
(a) A teacher is changing grades to suit his needs.
(b) A teacher is taking advantage of students.
(c) A coach is beating students.
(d) A counsellor is selling drugs.
7. Where is Janie when she checks her grades?
(a) Her mother's office.
(b) The school.
(c) Cabel's house.
(d) The mail box.
8. What trip does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange?
(a) The history retreat.
(b) The football pep group.
(c) The chemistry fair.
(d) The Senior overnighter.
9. What color is the notebook from Miss Stubin?
10. What is Stacey doing in her dream?
11. Why does Mr. Wang say Janie can't go to a real college?
(a) She has a job.
(b) She has poor grades.
(c) She has a boyfriend.
(d) She has no money.
12. How does Captain want Janie to help with investigating the recording?
(a) Her dream powers.
(b) Her relationship with the teachers.
(c) Her hacking abilities.
(d) Her popularity.
13. What holiday does this book start on?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) Valentine's Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
14. What is the warning at the beginning of Miss Stubin's notebook?
(a) Dream catching will bring her to an early death.
(b) There are people who know what she can do.
(c) Dream catching has a good and a bad side.
(d) She is never alone now.
15. How is Stacey harmed in her dream?
(a) She crashes her car.
(b) She is shot.
(c) She falls off the stage.
(d) A man tries to strangle her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cabel give Janie for her birthday?
2. Where is Stacy when Janie sees her dream?
3. What book in the series is this book?
4. What is Stacey's last name?
5. Who brings Janie breakfast in bed?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)