|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Janie turn on her birthday?
2. Why does Captain give Janie what she does for her birthday?
(a) She knows Janie has been saving up for some.
(b) It will help with the investigation.
(c) She never buys such things for herself.
(d) It will go with her collection.
3. What does Mr. Durbin ask Janie to make fliers for?
(a) A seminar.
(b) A study group.
(c) A party.
(d) A book club.
4. What is Captain's birthday gift to Janie?
(a) A book.
(b) Some picture frames.
(c) Bath items.
(d) A camera.
5. Where is Janie when she tells Captain about Mr. Durbin's touches?
(a) The school.
(b) The station.
(c) Cabel's room.
(d) Her house.
6. What is Janie's job?
(a) Undercover narc.
(b) Drug dealer.
7. What kind of dream is someone having at the beginning of the book?
8. Where does Janie get to use her power in school?
(a) Lunch time.
(b) Study hall.
(c) Cheerleading practice.
(d) Gym class.
9. How does Janie get to the grocery store?
(a) She gets a ride.
(b) She drives.
(c) She rides her bike.
(d) She walks.
10. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
(a) He doesn't want to work at the school.
(b) He wants a raise.
(c) He doesn't want Janie on this new case.
(d) He doesn't want to keep his relationship with Janie a secret.
11. Why does Mr. Wang say Janie can't go to a real college?
(a) She has no money.
(b) She has poor grades.
(c) She has a job.
(d) She has a boyfriend.
12. Where is Janie when she checks her grades?
(a) The school.
(b) Cabel's house.
(c) The mail box.
(d) Her mother's office.
13. What is the name of this series?
14. What does Cabel give Janie for her birthday?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A book.
(c) Some earings.
(d) A necklace.
15. Why doesn't Janie brush Mr. Durbin's touches away?
(a) She doesn't understand what is happening.
(b) She is embarassed.
(c) She has a crush on him.
(d) She thinks he is the guy she is looking for.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cabel hide when Mr. Durbin is with Janie outside of school?
2. Why does Janie have to hide her relationship with Cabel?
3. Who is with Janie when she checks her grades?
4. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
5. How does Janie get home from the grocery store?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)