|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stacey's last name?
2. Where does Cabel hide when Mr. Durbin is with Janie outside of school?
(a) The backyard.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) His car.
3. What does Captain say when she hears Mr. Durbin touched Janie?
(a) To continue flirting.
(b) To report the man.
(c) To keep Cabel around her.
(d) To drop his class.
4. Why does Janie have to hide her relationship with Cabel?
(a) To keep her mother happy.
(b) To protect him and his job.
(c) To not anger her best friend.
(d) To make her more popular.
5. What does Mr. Durbin teach?
6. What explodes on Janie's birthday?
(a) A beaker.
(b) A microwave.
(c) A firework.
(d) A lightbulb.
7. Why doesn't Janie brush Mr. Durbin's touches away?
(a) She is embarassed.
(b) She doesn't understand what is happening.
(c) She thinks he is the guy she is looking for.
(d) She has a crush on him.
8. What made things chaotic in a class Janie got a bad grade in?
(a) A teacher problem.
(b) A pep rally.
(c) A drug bust.
(d) A shooting.
9. What sense gets worse for Janie after she uses her power?
(a) Her smelling.
(b) Her hearing.
(c) Her vision.
(d) All of these.
10. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
(a) He doesn't want to keep his relationship with Janie a secret.
(b) He doesn't want Janie on this new case.
(c) He wants a raise.
(d) He doesn't want to work at the school.
11. Who helps Janie after she goes into Stacey's dream?
(d) Her mother.
12. What is Janie's relationship to Cabel?
(a) He is her best friend.
(b) He is her secret boyfriend.
(c) He is her cousin.
(d) He is her half-brother.
13. Why does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange something?
(a) She wants to enter his dreams.
(b) She wants a chance to be with Cabel.
(c) She likes over nighters.
(d) She wants to get into college.
14. How is Stacey harmed in her dream?
(a) She is shot.
(b) She crashes her car.
(c) She falls off the stage.
(d) A man tries to strangle her.
15. Who wrote the files Janie reviews?
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret power does Janie have?
2. What does Janie dream about after reviewing some files?
3. Who brings Janie breakfast in bed?
4. What class is Janie in when something explodes on her birthday?
5. What is Janie's secret power called?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)