|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sense gets worse for Janie after she uses her power?
(a) Her hearing.
(b) Her smelling.
(c) Her vision.
(d) All of these.
2. Where does Janie get to use her power in school?
(a) Cheerleading practice.
(b) Gym class.
(c) Study hall.
(d) Lunch time.
3. Where does Mr. Durbin tell Janie he can't do something with her?
(a) The lab.
(b) His office.
(c) The library.
(d) His house.
4. How does Janie say goodbye to Miss Stubin?
(a) She sends an e-mail.
(b) She calls her.
(c) She sends a letter.
(d) She says it in a dream.
5. What do Mr. Durbin and Janie spend most of their meeting discussing?
(c) The party.
(d) Home work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cabel and Janie have their first meaningful conversation about the breakup?
2. How does Cabel act towards Janie in their first meeting with Captain since the party?
3. Where does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about something?
4. How many girls does Janie find on the bed with a teacher?
5. Who is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)