|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Janie so hesitant to read through the notebook?
(a) It is too much to take at once.
(b) It makes Cabel nervous.
(c) It makes her fear tangible.
(d) It makes her miss her mentor.
2. Why does Captain give Janie what she does for her birthday?
(a) It will go with her collection.
(b) She knows Janie has been saving up for some.
(c) It will help with the investigation.
(d) She never buys such things for herself.
3. What explodes on Janie's birthday?
(a) A lightbulb.
(b) A beaker.
(c) A firework.
(d) A microwave.
4. What does Janie notice during the entire drive to the chemistry fair?
(a) Her fear for Cabel.
(b) The dreams of her classmates.
(c) Mr. Durbin's interest in her.
(d) The weather.
5. What does Janie have in common with the person who wrote the files Janie is reviewing?
(a) Her mother did drugs.
(b) She was a dream catcher.
(c) She had no father.
(d) She dated her partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Janie get a glimpse of her father at the beginning of the book?
2. What class does Janie make a list of?
3. How does Janie get to the grocery store?
4. Who is not there to see Janie graduate?
5. Why does Janie arrange a study group for a certain class?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)