|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janie leave the room when Cabel falls asleep?
(a) To keep a promise.
(b) To stay out of his dream.
(c) To avoid temptation.
(d) To give him privacy.
2. What helps Janie recover fast after pausing a dream?
(a) Drinking some alcohol.
(b) Taking a nap.
(c) Having Cabel hold her.
(d) Going for a walk.
3. Who is Carrie dating?
4. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
(a) Talking on the phone.
(c) Repeating a lesson.
(d) Talking to friends.
5. Why does Mr. Wang say Janie can't go to a real college?
(a) She has poor grades.
(b) She has a boyfriend.
(c) She has no money.
(d) She has a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Janie offered help in whatever way she needs with the new case?
2. What technique does Janie use to help her while dream catching in the hotel?
3. Where does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about something?
4. Where does Janie go when she gets home from the chemistry fair?
5. Who wrote the files Janie reviews?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)