|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Durbin say he can't do with Janie?
(a) Have a relationship.
(b) Give her special attention.
(c) Meet with her alone.
(d) Be public with his feelings.
2. How does Cabel feel after Janie meets with Mr. Durbin alone?
3. What is Janie's job?
(a) Undercover narc.
(c) Drug dealer.
4. Who is Janie with when she decides to send Mr. Durbin a note?
5. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
(a) Cabel is dreaming.
(b) Janie is sick.
(c) Carrie is at the house.
(d) Janie is on duty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does Janie make a study group for?
2. How many calls will Janie receive before the police come in to break up the party?
3. How much can Janie bench press?
4. Who tries to reassure Janie after her talk with Miss Stubin?
5. Who is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)