|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
(a) Janie is on duty.
(b) Janie is sick.
(c) Carrie is at the house.
(d) Cabel is dreaming.
2. Why does Janie have to do the grocery shopping?
(a) Her mother is poor.
(b) She has a specific diet to follow.
(c) If she doesn't, the money will go to drugs.
(d) There is no food in her house.
3. Where does Mr. Durbin tell Janie he can't do something with her?
(a) His office.
(b) The lab.
(c) His house.
(d) The library.
4. Why is it hard for Captain to reassure Janie after she reads the warning?
(a) She doesn't know Janie well.
(b) She doesn't want to scare Janie away.
(c) She doesn't know what is wrong.
(d) She is very busy.
5. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
(a) She wants to stop hiding their relationship.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She is nervous.
(d) She has bad eyesight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Janie when she tells Captain about Mr. Durbin's touches?
2. What is reported on the recording?
3. What does Janie dream about after reviewing some files?
4. What explodes on Janie's birthday?
5. Why does Mr. Wang say Janie can't go to a real college?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)