|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Janie describe Mr. Durbin's behavior when she meets him outside of school?
(b) Overly friendly.
2. How does Janie get home from the grocery store?
(a) She walks.
(b) She drives.
(c) She gets a ride.
(d) She rides her bike.
3. Why is it hard for Captain to reassure Janie after she reads the warning?
(a) She doesn't want to scare Janie away.
(b) She doesn't know what is wrong.
(c) She is very busy.
(d) She doesn't know Janie well.
4. How old does Janie turn on her birthday?
5. How can Janie conserve energy while dream catching?
(a) She can determine which dreams are important.
(b) She can eat a healthy diet.
(c) She can only half catch dreams.
(d) She can sleep in down times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain say when she hears Mr. Durbin touched Janie?
2. What is Stacey doing in her dream?
3. Where does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about something?
4. Who is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
5. What is reported on the recording?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)