|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it hard for Captain to reassure Janie after she reads the warning?
(a) She doesn't want to scare Janie away.
(b) She doesn't know Janie well.
(c) She doesn't know what is wrong.
(d) She is very busy.
2. Why does Janie enter some of Cabel's dreams?
(a) To get practice.
(b) To stop his worries.
(c) To see what he is thinking.
(d) To be close to him.
3. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
(a) She wants to stop hiding their relationship.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She has bad eyesight.
(d) She is nervous.
4. What does Cabel give Janie for her birthday?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A book.
(c) Some earings.
(d) A necklace.
5. What grade is Janie unhappy with?
(a) Study Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Wang teach?
2. How does Cabel feel after Janie meets with Mr. Durbin alone?
3. What does Janie do instead of studying her notebook after talking to Miss Stubin?
4. How does Janie feel when she is meeting with Mr. Durbin?
5. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)