|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She has bad eyesight.
(d) She wants to stop hiding their relationship.
2. What is the name of this series?
3. Why does Janie arrange a study group for a certain class?
(a) To get help in the class.
(b) To talk to the girls.
(c) To get extra credit.
(d) To avoid being alone.
4. What sense gets worse for Janie after she uses her power?
(a) Her smelling.
(b) All of these.
(c) Her vision.
(d) Her hearing.
5. Who is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
(a) Janie's mother.
(d) Janie's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dream is someone having at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Miss Stubin refuse to give any more information on?
3. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
4. What is the free hotline called?
5. What does Janie have in common with the person who wrote the files Janie is reviewing?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)