|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
(a) Janie is sick.
(b) Cabel is dreaming.
(c) Carrie is at the house.
(d) Janie is on duty.
2. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
(a) He doesn't want to keep his relationship with Janie a secret.
(b) He doesn't want to work at the school.
(c) He wants a raise.
(d) He doesn't want Janie on this new case.
3. What is Stacey doing in her dream?
4. Why does Captain give Janie what she does for her birthday?
(a) It will go with her collection.
(b) She knows Janie has been saving up for some.
(c) It will help with the investigation.
(d) She never buys such things for herself.
5. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She wants to stop hiding their relationship.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She has bad eyesight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Janie offered help in whatever way she needs with the new case?
2. How does Captain want Janie to help with investigating the recording?
3. How does Janie get to the grocery store?
4. What is the name of this series?
5. What is the warning at the beginning of Miss Stubin's notebook?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)