|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange something?
(a) She wants to get into college.
(b) She wants a chance to be with Cabel.
(c) She likes over nighters.
(d) She wants to enter his dreams.
2. What book in the series is this book?
3. Why does Janie leave the room when Cabel falls asleep?
(a) To keep a promise.
(b) To avoid temptation.
(c) To stay out of his dream.
(d) To give him privacy.
4. What explodes on Janie's birthday?
(a) A beaker.
(b) A firework.
(c) A lightbulb.
(d) A microwave.
5. What does Janie have in common with the person who wrote the files Janie is reviewing?
(a) Her mother did drugs.
(b) She had no father.
(c) She dated her partner.
(d) She was a dream catcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Stacey harmed in her dream?
2. What secret power does Janie have?
3. What is Captain's birthday gift to Janie?
4. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
5. What does Mr. Durbin teach?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)