|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janie have to do the grocery shopping?
(a) Her mother is poor.
(b) If she doesn't, the money will go to drugs.
(c) There is no food in her house.
(d) She has a specific diet to follow.
2. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
(a) Talking on the phone.
(b) Talking to friends.
(d) Repeating a lesson.
3. How does Janie get to the grocery store?
(a) She gets a ride.
(b) She rides her bike.
(c) She drives.
(d) She walks.
4. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
(a) He wants a raise.
(b) He doesn't want to work at the school.
(c) He doesn't want Janie on this new case.
(d) He doesn't want to keep his relationship with Janie a secret.
5. What does Mr. Wang teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Janie get to use her power in school?
2. Why does Janie have to repeat a lesson on her birthday?
3. Why does Captain give Janie what she does for her birthday?
4. What is reported on the recording?
5. Why does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange something?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)