|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
(a) He doesn't want to work at the school.
(b) He doesn't want to keep his relationship with Janie a secret.
(c) He doesn't want Janie on this new case.
(d) He wants a raise.
2. What is the warning at the beginning of Miss Stubin's notebook?
(a) Dream catching will bring her to an early death.
(b) Dream catching has a good and a bad side.
(c) She is never alone now.
(d) There are people who know what she can do.
3. Why does Captain give Janie what she does for her birthday?
(a) It will help with the investigation.
(b) She never buys such things for herself.
(c) She knows Janie has been saving up for some.
(d) It will go with her collection.
4. What is Cabel's job?
(c) Student counsellor.
(d) Undercover narc.
5. How does Janie check her grades?
(a) She hacks into a teacher's computer.
(b) She gets her report cards.
(c) She asks her mother.
(d) She goes online.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Janie unhappy with?
2. What explodes on Janie's birthday?
3. How does Janie get a glimpse of her father at the beginning of the book?
4. What is reported on the recording?
5. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)