|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange something?
(a) She likes over nighters.
(b) She wants a chance to be with Cabel.
(c) She wants to get into college.
(d) She wants to enter his dreams.
2. What does Captain say when she hears Mr. Durbin touched Janie?
(a) To keep Cabel around her.
(b) To continue flirting.
(c) To drop his class.
(d) To report the man.
3. What trip does Janie ask Mr. Durbin to arrange?
(a) The history retreat.
(b) The chemistry fair.
(c) The Senior overnighter.
(d) The football pep group.
4. Where is Janie when she tells Captain about Mr. Durbin's touches?
(a) Cabel's room.
(b) The school.
(c) Her house.
(d) The station.
5. How is Janie offered help in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(a) By a code.
(b) In an e-mail.
(c) Through a dream.
(d) In a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the notebook from Miss Stubin?
2. Why does Mr. Wang say Janie can't go to a real college?
3. What is Stacey doing in her dream?
4. What is Captain's birthday gift to Janie?
5. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)