|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Janie turn on her birthday?
2. Where is Janie when she tells Captain about Mr. Durbin's touches?
(a) The school.
(b) The station.
(c) Her house.
(d) Cabel's room.
3. Why does Captain give Janie what she does for her birthday?
(a) She never buys such things for herself.
(b) It will go with her collection.
(c) She knows Janie has been saving up for some.
(d) It will help with the investigation.
4. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She is nervous.
(c) She has bad eyesight.
(d) She wants to stop hiding their relationship.
5. Who is with Janie when she checks her grades?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cabel hide when Mr. Durbin is with Janie outside of school?
2. How does Janie get a glimpse of her father at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Janie describe Mr. Durbin's behavior when she meets him outside of school?
4. Where is Janie when she checks her grades?
5. What grade is Janie unhappy with?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)