|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the warning at the beginning of Miss Stubin's notebook?
(a) Dream catching will bring her to an early death.
(b) There are people who know what she can do.
(c) Dream catching has a good and a bad side.
(d) She is never alone now.
2. What does Janie have in common with the person who wrote the files Janie is reviewing?
(a) She had no father.
(b) She dated her partner.
(c) She was a dream catcher.
(d) Her mother did drugs.
3. What color is the notebook from Miss Stubin?
4. Why does Janie have to repeat a lesson on her birthday?
(a) She couldn't see the board.
(b) She got sick halfway through class.
(c) She got a bad grade.
(d) She was absent.
5. What does Captain arrange for Janie to get for her mission?
(a) A mace can.
(b) A laptop.
(c) A cellphone.
(d) A rape whistle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Janie get a glimpse of her father at the beginning of the book?
2. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
3. What is Cabel's job?
4. What is Janie doing when she meets Mr. Durbin outside of school?
5. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)