|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cabel promise Captain after his breakup?
(a) He will stop talking to Janie.
(b) He will find a new partner.
(c) He won't start another relationship.
(d) He can still work with Janie.
2. What makes Cabel promise he will always be with Janie?
(a) Her success in the case.
(b) Her news about her powers.
(c) Her college acceptance letter.
(d) Her promise to stop her work.
3. Why does Janie leave the room when Cabel falls asleep?
(a) To avoid temptation.
(b) To stay out of his dream.
(c) To keep a promise.
(d) To give him privacy.
4. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams during the trip?
(a) He has no dreams.
(b) He is driving.
(c) He never sleeps.
(d) She is too tired.
5. How does Cabel act towards Janie after they break up?
(a) He pretends nothing changed.
(b) He avoids her.
(c) He cries whenever he sees her.
(d) He tells lies about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Janie breakfast in bed?
2. How many girls does Janie find on the bed with a teacher?
3. Who invites Mr. Crater to the party?
4. Where does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about something?
5. What will Janie lose the use of?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)