|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps Janie recover fast after pausing a dream?
(a) Taking a nap.
(b) Having Cabel hold her.
(c) Drinking some alcohol.
(d) Going for a walk.
2. When is Janie is close contact with Cabel for the first time since their break up?
(a) When they meet at a dance.
(b) When they graduate.
(c) When they have a doctor's appointment.
(d) When they meet with Captain.
3. Why does Cabel say he has been pushing Janie away?
(a) All of these.
(b) To be better at his job.
(c) To protect himself.
(d) To protect her.
4. Where did Janie learn to pause a dream?
(a) Her own dreams.
(b) A book.
(c) Cabel's dream.
(d) Miss Stubin's files.
5. What does Janie do instead of studying her notebook after talking to Miss Stubin?
(a) Does her homework.
(b) Calls Captain.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Starts a notebook of her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain arrange for Janie to get for her mission?
2. What sense gets worse for Janie after she uses her power?
3. Who invites Mr. Crater to the party?
4. What is Captain's birthday gift to Janie?
5. What changes in Cabel and Janie's relationship at graduation?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)