|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to help Janie in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(c) Her mother.
2. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She is nervous.
(c) She has bad eyesight.
(d) She wants to stop hiding their relationship.
3. Why does Janie leave the room when Cabel falls asleep?
(a) To keep a promise.
(b) To give him privacy.
(c) To avoid temptation.
(d) To stay out of his dream.
4. How does Janie get home from the grocery store?
(a) She drives.
(b) She walks.
(c) She gets a ride.
(d) She rides her bike.
5. Why does Janie have to repeat a lesson on her birthday?
(a) She couldn't see the board.
(b) She got a bad grade.
(c) She was absent.
(d) She got sick halfway through class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie have to lie to Carrie about?
2. What is heard in the background of the recording?
3. Where is Janie when she checks her grades?
4. What made things chaotic in a class Janie got a bad grade in?
5. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)