|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
(a) He doesn't want to work at the school.
(b) He doesn't want to keep his relationship with Janie a secret.
(c) He doesn't want Janie on this new case.
(d) He wants a raise.
2. How old does Janie turn on her birthday?
3. Where does Janie get to use her power in school?
(a) Gym class.
(b) Cheerleading practice.
(c) Study hall.
(d) Lunch time.
4. Why does Captain give Janie what she does for her birthday?
(a) She never buys such things for herself.
(b) It will go with her collection.
(c) It will help with the investigation.
(d) She knows Janie has been saving up for some.
5. What does Janie dream about after reviewing some files?
(a) The drug bust.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Gym class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Janie when she tells Captain about Mr. Durbin's touches?
2. What color is the notebook from Miss Stubin?
3. What does Cabel make Janie look at after she comes home from the grocery store?
4. What is heard in the background of the recording?
5. What kind of dream is someone having at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)