|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Janie brush Mr. Durbin's touches away?
(a) She has a crush on him.
(b) She is embarassed.
(c) She thinks he is the guy she is looking for.
(d) She doesn't understand what is happening.
2. What is the warning at the beginning of Miss Stubin's notebook?
(a) There are people who know what she can do.
(b) Dream catching will bring her to an early death.
(c) Dream catching has a good and a bad side.
(d) She is never alone now.
3. Who offers to help Janie in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(c) Her mother.
4. Why does Janie leave the room when Cabel falls asleep?
(a) To avoid temptation.
(b) To stay out of his dream.
(c) To keep a promise.
(d) To give him privacy.
5. What book in the series is this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Durbin ask Janie to make fliers for?
2. How does Janie get to the grocery store?
3. What explodes on Janie's birthday?
4. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
5. What does Mr. Wang teach?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)