|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Durbin say he can't do with Janie?
(a) Give her special attention.
(b) Meet with her alone.
(c) Have a relationship.
(d) Be public with his feelings.
2. What makes Cabel upset with his boss?
(a) He doesn't want Janie on this new case.
(b) He doesn't want to keep his relationship with Janie a secret.
(c) He wants a raise.
(d) He doesn't want to work at the school.
3. What does Mr. Durbin ask Janie to make fliers for?
(a) A book club.
(b) A seminar.
(c) A party.
(d) A study group.
4. What is Janie doing when Mr. Durbin touches her for the first time?
(b) Talking to friends.
(c) Repeating a lesson.
(d) Talking on the phone.
5. What is Janie's relationship to Cabel?
(a) He is her best friend.
(b) He is her secret boyfriend.
(c) He is her cousin.
(d) He is her half-brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Janie have to repeat a lesson on her birthday?
2. What does Janie say in her note to Mr. Durbin?
3. What class does Janie make a study group for?
4. What does Janie ask Stacey to do for the party?
5. Where does Janie ask Stacey for help with the party?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)