|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Janie get home from the grocery store?
(a) She gets a ride.
(b) She rides her bike.
(c) She walks.
(d) She drives.
2. What keeps Cabel from coming to Janie's house the day after her run in with Mr. Durbin?
(a) Janie is on duty.
(b) Cabel is dreaming.
(c) Carrie is at the house.
(d) Janie is sick.
3. What is the name of this series?
4. What kind of dream is someone having at the beginning of the book?
5. Why does Janie leave the room when Cabel falls asleep?
(a) To keep a promise.
(b) To avoid temptation.
(c) To stay out of his dream.
(d) To give him privacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie do instead of studying her notebook after talking to Miss Stubin?
2. Who is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the free hotline called?
4. Why does Mr. Wang say Janie can't go to a real college?
5. Why doesn't Janie brush Mr. Durbin's touches away?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)