|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janie have to hide her relationship with Cabel?
(a) To not anger her best friend.
(b) To keep her mother happy.
(c) To protect him and his job.
(d) To make her more popular.
2. Why is it hard for Captain to reassure Janie after she reads the warning?
(a) She is very busy.
(b) She doesn't know what is wrong.
(c) She doesn't want to scare Janie away.
(d) She doesn't know Janie well.
3. How is Janie offered help in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(a) Through a dream.
(b) In a letter.
(c) By a code.
(d) In an e-mail.
4. What class does Janie make a study group for?
5. When is the party being held?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Stubin tell Janie to learn more about?
2. Why doesn't Janie brush Mr. Durbin's touches away?
3. What does Janie do with Cabel after school?
4. Who offers to help Janie in whatever way she needs with the new case?
5. What does Cabel give Janie for her birthday?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)