|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Durbin say he can't do with Janie?
(a) Meet with her alone.
(b) Give her special attention.
(c) Have a relationship.
(d) Be public with his feelings.
2. Who is Janie with when she decides to send Mr. Durbin a note?
3. Where does Mr. Durbin keep looking when Janie meets with him?
(a) At her bottom.
(b) Down her shirt.
(c) In her eyes.
(d) All of these.
4. Why doesn't Janie brush Mr. Durbin's touches away?
(a) She has a crush on him.
(b) She thinks he is the guy she is looking for.
(c) She doesn't understand what is happening.
(d) She is embarassed.
5. How does Janie get home from the grocery store?
(a) She walks.
(b) She rides her bike.
(c) She gets a ride.
(d) She drives.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Janie get a glimpse of her father at the beginning of the book?
2. What is Captain's birthday gift to Janie?
3. What class does Janie make a study group for?
4. Why is it hard for Captain to reassure Janie after she reads the warning?
5. What does Janie have trouble admitting to Cabel after she gets home from the grocery store?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)