Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janie enter some of Cabel's dreams?
(a) To get practice.
(b) To be close to him.
(c) To see what he is thinking.
(d) To stop his worries.
2. What happens to Janie when she pauses a dream?
(a) She gets panicky.
(b) She blacks out.
(c) She uses too much energy.
(d) She dreams herself.
3. How is Janie offered help in whatever way she needs with the new case?
(a) In a letter.
(b) Through a dream.
(c) By a code.
(d) In an e-mail.
4. What does Mr. Durbin teach?
5. What does Janie have in common with the person who wrote the files Janie is reviewing?
(a) Her mother did drugs.
(b) She was a dream catcher.
(c) She dated her partner.
(d) She had no father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Janie learn to pause a dream?
2. Who is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
3. What helps Janie recover fast after pausing a dream?
4. How can Janie conserve energy while dream catching?
5. Where does Mr. Durbin tell Janie he can't do something with her?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)