|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Crater do at the school?
(a) Holds detention.
(b) Runs the library.
(c) Cleans the building.
2. How can Janie conserve energy while dream catching?
(a) She can eat a healthy diet.
(b) She can only half catch dreams.
(c) She can determine which dreams are important.
(d) She can sleep in down times.
3. Where does Mr. Durbin agree to meet Janie after getting her note?
(a) His house.
(b) The park.
(c) Her house.
(d) The school.
4. Who tries to reassure Janie after her talk with Miss Stubin?
5. When does Janie report to Captain about the chemistry fair trip?
(a) The next day.
(b) During the drive.
(c) A week later.
(d) That night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Janie doing when she meets Mr. Durbin outside of school?
2. Why does Captain give Janie what she does for her birthday?
3. How many cops will be posted near the party?
4. How does Janie describe Mr. Durbin's behavior when she meets him outside of school?
5. What does Janie do instead of studying her notebook after talking to Miss Stubin?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)