|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cabel hide when Mr. Durbin is with Janie outside of school?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) The backyard.
(d) His car.
2. How does Cabel feel after Janie meets with Mr. Durbin alone?
3. Why can't Janie enter Mr. Durbin's dreams on the drive home from the chemistry fair?
(a) He does not sleep.
(b) He has no dreams.
(c) She doesn't have Cabel to help her afterwards.
(d) She needs sleep herself.
4. How does Janie get to the grocery store?
(a) She gets a ride.
(b) She rides her bike.
(c) She drives.
(d) She walks.
5. Why does Janie have to repeat a lesson on her birthday?
(a) She got a bad grade.
(b) She was absent.
(c) She got sick halfway through class.
(d) She couldn't see the board.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stacey doing in her dream?
2. What is Janie doing when she meets Mr. Durbin outside of school?
3. Who tries to reassure Janie after her talk with Miss Stubin?
4. Who does Janie try to avoid during the drive to the chemistry fair?
5. Why doesn't Janie brush Mr. Durbin's touches away?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)