1. What is the name of this series?
2. What book in the series is this book?
3. What secret power does Janie have?
(a) Controlling temperature.
(b) Reading minds.
(c) Entering dreams.
(d) Manipulating objects.
4. What is Janie's secret power called?
(d) Dream catching.
5. What holiday does this book start on?
(b) New Year's Eve.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Valentine's Day.
6. Who is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
(b) Janie's mother.
(c) Janie's father.
7. What kind of dream is someone having at the beginning of the book?
8. Who brings Janie breakfast in bed?
(d) Janie's mother.
9. How does Janie check her grades?
(a) She asks her mother.
(b) She gets her report cards.
(c) She goes online.
(d) She hacks into a teacher's computer.
10. Who is with Janie when she checks her grades?
This section contains 3,727 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)