1. What is the name of this series?
2. What book in the series is this book?
3. What secret power does Janie have?
(a) Reading minds.
(b) Entering dreams.
(c) Manipulating objects.
(d) Controlling temperature.
4. What is Janie's secret power called?
(d) Dream catching.
5. What holiday does this book start on?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(c) Valentine's Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
6. Who is dreaming at the beginning of the book?
(a) Janie's father.
(c) Janie's mother.
7. What kind of dream is someone having at the beginning of the book?
8. Who brings Janie breakfast in bed?
(a) Janie's mother.
9. How does Janie check her grades?
(a) She gets her report cards.
(b) She hacks into a teacher's computer.
(c) She asks her mother.
(d) She goes online.
10. Who is with Janie when she checks her grades?
This section contains 3,727 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)