• Janie is a 17 year old girl who has the ability to see other people's dreams.
• She sees a dream of her mother's at the beginning of the book and tries to see if her father's face is in it.
• Janie gets breakfast in bed from Cabel, her secret boyfriend. They both work as undercover narcs at the school, and this means they have to keep their relationship secret.
• Janie checks her grades online and sees that she has a bad grade in math. She was retaking a test when the class turned chaotic during a drug bust.
• Janie and Cabel go to meet with Captain. She plays them two recordings of phone calls to a secret hotline.
• One of the calls has nothing but music in the background. The second call has a girl saying a teacher is preying on girls. The same music is playing...
This section contains 1,429 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)