|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other players' lockers have at the beginning of Chapter Six that Myron's locker does not?
(b) A big Dragons logo painted on the door.
(d) Bronze plaques with the players' names engraved on them.
2. How much money does Greg Downing owe the B Man for his gambling debts?
(a) One hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Two million dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Fifty thousand dollars.
3. Who is Jason Blair?
(a) One of the B Man's thugs.
(b) A member of the Dragons basketball team.
(c) One of Emily Downing's old boyfriends.
(d) A baseball player & one of Myron's sports agency clients.
4. Who hires Myron to find Greg Downing?
(a) Audrey Wilson.
(b) TC Collins.
(c) Clip Arnstein.
(d) Emily Downing.
5. Which member of the Dragons basketball team has a party in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) TC Collins.
(b) Leon White.
(c) Calvin Johnson.
(d) Clip Arnstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esperanza think is the link between Carla and the blackmail of Greg Downing in New York?
2. What does Myron's contact at the phone company learn about the phone from which Carla called Greg shortly before Greg's disappearance?
3. How did the B Man get his nickname?
4. How does the Dragons' official press release explain Greg Downing's disappearance?
5. What's the name of the place from which Carla called Greg?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)