|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements does not describe the man in the white van who is wearing a different colored suit than the others and who seems to be in charge?
(a) He has a gun in each hand.
(b) He has white capped teeth.
(c) He wears a blue pinstripe suit.
(d) He has long, bleached-blond hair and a tan.
2. Who tells Myron in Chapter Six that he won't get into a game unless it's a blowout?
(a) Donny Walsh.
(b) Leon White.
(c) Kip Corovan.
(d) Clip Arnstein.
3. What happens just as the B Man is going to make good on his threats to Myron?
(a) The police arrive to save Myron.
(b) Myron uses martial arts to overpower the B Man & escape.
(c) His white van is struck from behind by Win's car.
(d) Greg Downing shows up.
4. What color clothes are all the men in the white van except one wearing?
5. Where does an anonymous female caller tell Dimonte to search for information about the murder?
(a) Leon White's house.
(b) Greg Downing's house.
(c) TC Collins' house.
(d) The Dragons' locker room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Emily angry that Greg has signed an endorsement deal?
2. What information about Greg and Emily Downing's divorce case does Audrey Wilson give Myron after the game?
3. What is the nickname of Kip Corovan, one of the Dragons' assistant coaches?
4. Why doesn't Donny Walsh, the Dragons' head coach, like Myron being signed as a player?
5. What does the B Man threaten to do to Myron?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)