1. What has become the attitude of modern social science?
"Anthropology begins at home."
2. Which two men are responsible for undertaking the new drive in French folklore?
Riviere and Varagniac.
3. What is the study of the German people by German scholars called?
4. Where are the author's credentials written in a book?
5. Which class helped Mr. Kenyatta become an excellent ethnographer?
Discussion class in London.
6. What qualities does Mr. Kenyatta display which are rare among students of social science?
Outspokenness and honesty.
7. What does Mr. Kenyatta recognize which is all important?
The danger of his own bias.
This section contains 4,298 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)