|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Magical and Medical Practices and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the animals who ran away, which were chosen to be defenders of the forests?
(a) Cheetah and Wildebeast.
(b) Lion and leopard.
(c) Giraffe and Hippopotamus.
(d) Elephant, buffalo, and rhinoceros.
2. How long does a well built hut usually last?
(a) Five or more years.
(b) Seven or more years.
(c) Ten or more years.
(d) One or more years.
3. What was the condition that the nine men had to agree to if they wanted to marry Gikuyu's daughters?
(a) To go up to the top of Mt. Kenya and pray.
(b) To undergo an immediate initiation operation.
(c) To kill a ram as a sacrifice.
(d) To live under a matriarchal system.
4. The first seeds of the new historical demoralization were planted by ___________.
(c) Fraudulent Allied policies.
5. In what part of Kenya does the country of the Gikuyu lie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kenyatta gave evidence before the Morris Carter Kenya Land Commission in London in what year?
2. Under what kind of tree did Gikuyu and his family find nine young men to marry Gikuyu's daughters?
3. Which class helped Mr. Kenyatta become an excellent ethnographer?
4. What qualities does Mr. Kenyatta display which are rare among students of social science?
5. Who were the only people who knew how to make a witch's poison?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)