|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Marriage System and The Gikuyu System of Government.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the study of the German people by German scholars called?
(a) Deutsche Gechichte.
(c) Taegliches Leben des deutschen Volkes.
(d) Studium des deutchen Volkes.
2. The ore is reduced to ____________.
3. When is a man initiated into the council of peace?
(a) When a man marries.
(b) When a man has a child to be circumcised.
(c) When a man owns his own hut and land.
(d) When a man is 50 years old.
4. When did Kenyatta learn about a new religious cult?
5. How do the Gikuyu children gain physical strength?
(b) Climbing trees.
(c) Digging in the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a man pay when he is initiated into the religious and sacrificial council?
2. How does a Gikuyu marriage come about?
3. From whom did the Gikuyu buy grain?
4. For what is the man's hut used?
5. What was Kenyatta's grandfather?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)