Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wallander take a two hour nap?
2. What does Anette do when Wallander makes a pass at her?
3. What did Boden see two foreign men pick up from the floor?
4. In this chapter, Strom crash into what?
5. Where is Linda enrolling in college?
Essay Topic 1
In what way is the Somalian's death significant to the story and its themes? How does the Somalian's death lead Wallander to solve Johannes' murder?
Essay Topic 2
What problems does the book highlight about Swedish society? How does the author use genre conventions of a detective story to highlight these problems?
Essay Topic 3
What are the different subplots in the story? How do they link to the main plot? Why is it important subplots have something in common with the main story? What is an example of a bad subplot?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)