Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wallander take a two hour nap?
2. What does Anette do when Wallander makes a pass at her?
3. What did Boden see two foreign men pick up from the floor?
4. In this chapter, Strom crash into what?
5. Where is Linda enrolling in college?
What is Anette's role in the story? How will their relationship develop and what affect will it have on Wallander's personal life?
Choose one of the following people and examine how they prove invaluable in helping Wallander solve the case.
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: Exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)