Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wallander take a two hour nap?
2. What does Anette do when Wallander makes a pass at her?
3. What did Boden see two foreign men pick up from the floor?
4. In this chapter, Strom crash into what?
5. Where is Linda enrolling in college?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of Johannes' murder being so brutal? How does it link to the main themes in the book?
Essay Topic 3
What problems does the book highlight about Swedish society? How does the author use genre conventions of a detective story to highlight these problems?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)