Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wallander take a two hour nap?
2. What does Anette do when Wallander makes a pass at her?
3. What did Boden see two foreign men pick up from the floor?
4. In this chapter, Strom crash into what?
5. Where is Linda enrolling in college?
Essay Topic 1
What makes Wallander such a good detective? What similarities does he share with other fictional detectives? How is he unique from other fictional detectives?
Essay Topic 2
What is Anette's role in the story? How will their relationship develop and what affect will it have on Wallander's personal life?
Essay Topic 3
Aside from the main character, examine the way the author uses the characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)