|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does the Iranian say the killer drove?
2. What kind of half eaten fruit does Rydberg discover near the footprints?
3. What does Hannson know about Magnusson?
4. From what is Rydberg suffering?
5. In this chapter, Strom crash into what?
Essay Topic 1
How is Anette connected with the case? What role does the author suggest she will play in the book in the future? Why is this role important to the book's meaning?
Essay Topic 2
What problems does the book highlight about Swedish society? How does the author use genre conventions of a detective story to highlight these problems?
Essay Topic 3
In what ways could Wallander be called a flawed character? Why is it important to the story and the series in general that Wallander is so imperfect?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)