Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wallander take a two hour nap?
2. What does Anette do when Wallander makes a pass at her?
3. What did Boden see two foreign men pick up from the floor?
4. In this chapter, Strom crash into what?
5. Where is Linda enrolling in college?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 2
What are the clues that lead to Wallander solving the case? What mistakes does Wallander make on the way?
Essay Topic 3
What problems does Wallander have with his family? How are these problems affecting Wallander's social life? How do you think he can solve or get over these problems?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)