|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Wallander make a date in this chapter?
2. What does Wallander ask Boden to look through?
3. What can Wallander see of the man standing in front of him?
4. What covers the building where Wallander follows Bergman?
5. Where does Wallander stop to rest?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following people and examine how they prove invaluable in helping Wallander solve the case.
Essay Topic 2
In what way is the Somalian's death significant to the story and its themes? How does the Somalian's death lead Wallander to solve Johannes' murder?
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of Wallander's father's painting the same scene over and over again? How does it link to the main themes in the book?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)