Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wallander take a two hour nap?
2. What does Anette do when Wallander makes a pass at her?
3. What did Boden see two foreign men pick up from the floor?
4. In this chapter, Strom crash into what?
5. Where is Linda enrolling in college?
In what ways could Wallander be called a flawed character? Why is it important to the story and the series in general that Wallander is so imperfect?
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Why do Swedes have such a strong sense of national identity? What problems can such nationalist feeling cause?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)