|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wallander take a two hour nap?
2. What does Anette do when Wallander makes a pass at her?
3. What did Boden see two foreign men pick up from the floor?
4. In this chapter, Strom crash into what?
5. Where is Linda enrolling in college?
Essay Topic 1
What are the clues that lead to Wallander solving the case? What mistakes does Wallander make on the way?
Essay Topic 2
Aside from the main character, examine the way the author uses the characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 3
What is Anette's role in the story? How will their relationship develop and what affect will it have on Wallander's personal life?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)